剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You gonna stay after the weekend?
周末过后你会留下吗
Maybe I should go with you.
或许我该跟你一起走
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这样不好
Stay or go. It's not even up to me anymore.
留或是走 甚至都不是我说了算
Fuck it.
去他的
Know what I wanna do right now?
你知道我现在想干什么吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
Can't keep up?
追不上我吗
Wait!
等等
Is that Danny out there?
那是丹尼吗
Cover yourself. We have guests.
自己围好 家里还有客人
Oh, shit...
操
I can't remember the first time that I caught a fish.
我都不记得我第一次钓到鱼是什么时候了
Can you?
你记得吗
You must have been with Dad.
你肯定是跟爸一起
You remember yours?
你记得你的第一次吗
No.
不记得了
Oh, man.
天
I do.
我记得
You hooked a tarpon. Fucking hooked a tarpon.
你钓了一条海鲢 竟然钓到一条海鲢
Thing was twice your size.
是你当时个头的两倍
But Dad...
但是爸...
he wasn't gonna help you.
他没有去帮你
He wanted you to reel it in yourself.
他想让你自己收杆
I... I don't remember.
我不记得了
Okay. Oh, man.
好吧 天哪
Oh, I fucked up last night.
昨晚我一团糟
I can't even remember what happened.
都不记得到底发生了什么事
I know it's not, um...
我知道我回家...
easy having me here.
大家都不好过
And I'm sure you, you know...
我知道你...
don't want me here. That's not true.
不想让我留下 别胡说
That money I owe you, I'm gonna pay it all back.
我欠你的钱 我肯定会还的
I been keeping track of it. I'm paying it back with interest.
我一直记着呢 我会连本带利一起还的
Dad gave me his answer.
爸爸告诉我他的决定了
I'm sorry, man. It's not gonna work out.
很抱歉 兄弟 你不能留下
That's what he said?
他是这么说的吗
He don't want me back?
他不想让我回来
No, he didn't put it that way. He just--
他不是这么说的 他...
And what did you say?
那他说的什么
He's just not ready for it. It's not a good time.
他只是还没做好准备 现在不是时候
No, is that what he thinks? Or what you think?
他是这么认为的吗 还是你这么认为
Don't do that.
不要那样
You asked me to talk to him and I talked to him.
你让我跟他谈谈 我就去跟他谈了
Did you try to convince him?
你有试过劝他吗
What do you want, huh?
你想怎样
What the fuck do you want?
你到底想怎样
Do you need another loan? You need somewhere to stay?
还需要借钱吗 需要找个地方住吗
Fuck you.
去你的
How can I help you?
我要怎么才能帮你
Oh, yeah. You wanna help me.
你这下想帮我了
Like what? Like the way you tried to convince Dad?
怎么帮 就像你帮我劝爸爸那样帮吗
Did everything in your power
你已经竭尽全力
to get him to change his fucking narrow mind and ...
劝他不要小心眼...
take me back?
让我留下了对吧
Or did you just sit there like a good boy with your mouth shut?
还是说你就一言不发干坐着装好孩子
Like you always fucking do.
一如既往
I did what you asked me to do.
我已经按你说的做了
Your life's not always gonna be this perfect, John.
你的生活不会一直如此完美 约翰
Things happen to people.
人有旦夕祸福
And then you'll need me.
到时候你就会需要我了
And then you'll know.
到时候你就会懂了
What the fuck am I gonna know, Danny?
我会懂什么 丹尼
What the fuck are you even talking about?
你到底在胡说八道什么
Are you saying that I don't help you?
你是说我没帮你吗
Are you saying that my whole life I haven't tried to help you?
你是说我这辈子都没帮过你吗
My whole fucking life, that's what I've done.
我这辈子一直都在帮你
I've fucking tried to protect you.
我努力保护你
I've tried to protect big brother.
我保护我的大哥
I'll leave tonight.
我今晚就走
Don't do that.
不要那样
The bonfire's tonight. The pier dedication's in the morning.
今晚有篝火晚会 明早是码头落成仪式
The secret of life? Knowing when to leave.
生活的诀窍就是知道何时离开
You sure you don't wanna stick around for the ceremony?
你真的不留下参加典礼吗
Are you asking me to stay?
你是在挽留我吗
Don't worry about it.
还是算了
Hey, Danny.
丹尼
Maybe I'll see you at Christmas, huh?
圣诞节再见吧
I always thought the greatest thing that happened to me
我一直觉得生为雷伯恩家的人
was being born a Rayburn.
是我这辈子最幸运的事
Now I'm not so sure.
但现在我不确定了
I'm gonna tell you everything.
我会告诉你一切真♥相♥
It's not very pleasant.
虽然不怎么美好
But it's the truth.
但却是事实
What we did to our brother...
我们对我们大哥做的...
we had to do.
都是不得已而为之
Please don't judge us.
请大家不要指责我们
We're not bad people.
我们不是坏人
But we did a bad thing.
但我们做了坏事
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表