剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You don't know what I'll do.
你不知道我会干出些什么来
Scary Uncle Danny.
可怕的丹尼大伯
Danny, don't.
丹尼 别
Thanks for the cigarette.
谢谢你的香烟
Oh, look who it is.
瞧瞧是谁来了
There's a car waiting for you out by the gate.
外面有辆车在等你
You need to go get in.
你应该乖乖上车
DEA has some questions for you.
缉毒局有几个问题要问你
Like, ask me questions about
问一些我弟弟有没有
my brother leaking details of the investigation?
向我泄露调查细节的问题吗
Maybe. But I doubt they're gonna believe your answer
可能吧 但我怀疑他们不会相信你
because it's gonna be my word against yours.
因为是你和我各执一词
You can either go get in the car or I can have them come drag you out.
要么你自己上车 要么我把你拖上去
It's your choice.
你自己选
Take a seat. Hey, buddy. I couldn't get a cup of coffee...
坐吧 伙计 连杯咖啡都不给我吗
Okay.
好吧
What am I looking at here?
这里有什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, John.
约翰
The DEA needs to talk to you.
缉毒局要和你谈谈
Why? Right now, Meg.
为什么 马上 梅格
Is that John?
是约翰吗
DEA wants to talk to me.
缉毒局想跟我谈谈
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm not sure.
我不知道
How'd you know what it was?
你怎么知道那是什么
I guess I didn't know for sure, but it's...
我觉得我也没法确定 但...
It was white powder in packages, so...
那都是包好的白色粉末 所以...
How much was there?
数量有多少
I don't know. I don't know how to count it. It was a lot.
不知道 我不知道怎么数 有好多
It was suitcases full of it.
满满一箱子
I didn't know what to do, so I just called John.
我不知道该怎么办 所以就打给约翰
And then I guess he called you. That's all I really know.
估计是他打给你的 我只知道这些
I told them everything I know.
我把我知道的一切都说了
Okay.
好吧
I didn't do anything I wouldn't say anything right now.
我什么都没干 换我现在就闭嘴
I'll talk to Marco.
我会和马可谈谈的
Gonna go have a talk with your brother.
我要去和你哥哥谈谈了
Jesus.
上帝啊
Yeah, it just seems like
看上去就好像
a lot of fuss and bother about nothing, really.
大费周章结果什么都没捞到
How the hell could you release him, Clay?
你怎么能放他走 克雷
I can't hold him on what I've got. You know that.
我手上这些证据没法一直关着他 你知道的
Danny must've moved the drugs before you picked him up.
在你抓他之前 丹尼肯定把毒品都转移了
You gotta keep an eye on him. We will.
你们必须密切监视他 会的
He's our closest lead to Lowry. And I know him.
他是最接近劳瑞的人 我了解他
He's gonna fuck up eventually and give us what we need.
最终他会搞得一团糟 让咱们抓到他
Look, I got no reason to think your sister's lying.
我总不会觉得你妹妹是在撒谎
But none of this feels right.
但这一切都太不对劲了
It doesn't to me either, Clay. Look, I--
我也这么觉得 克雷 我...
I tried to get ahead of a bad situation.
我只是想提前避免坏事的发生
Right now I feel like I'm about a thousand miles behind.
但现在我觉得事态的发展已经没法掌控了
Yeah? Are we in the clear? Almost.
咱们快摆脱干系了吗 快了
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪
I'm at the boat. Where's Meg?
在船上 梅格呢
Um, I don't know. She's not here yet. How'd she do?
不知道 她还没来 她干得怎么样
She did fine. Everything's going as planned.
她做得很好 一切按照计划行事
Okay, so what do we do now?
好 那我们现在怎么办
Listen, Kevin, I don't want you to do anything. Just wait for me.
凯文 我要你什么都别做 等我就好
John, I'm sitting here with
约翰 我正和一大堆
a fuck-load of illegal shit in my boatyard.
违法的鬼玩意一起在我的船坞里
I have no idea how this is supposed to work.
我根本不知道这事该怎么办
Kevin, goddamn it. Listen to me closely.
凯文 该死 给我听好了
Don't do a goddamn thing until I get there.
在我到之前 什么都不要干
Please. You're just gonna have to keep trusting me on this.
拜托了 这事你只要一直相信我就好
Fine. Goodbye.
好吧 再见
Who was that? John.
是谁 约翰
He wants us to wait. Fuck!
他要我们等着 我♥操♥
Meg, what are we doing? Maybe this wasn't a good idea.
梅格 我们要干什么 这主意糟透了
Everything's gonna be fine. John knows what he's doing.
一切都会没事的 约翰心里有数
I wondered what you meant when you said
我想知道你当时说
that you were gonna take the family down with you.
要把全家拖下水是什么意思
Didn't quite turn out that way, though, did it?
不过好像事与愿违
Family's in the clear.
咱们家清清白白
DEA didn't find anything in there.
缉毒局在那什么都没找到
But they're still after you, Danny.
但他们还是会盯着你 丹尼
What did you do with it all?
你做了些什么
It's in the water. Bottom of the ocean.
都在水里了 沉在大洋底部
Then I got bigger problems than the DEA.
那我和缉毒局之间的问题就更大了
Wayne Lowry.
韦恩·劳瑞
Not gonna be very happy, he finds out his shed is empty.
他发现自己的货都没了 肯定不会开心
He may even send someone to hurt me.
他说不定还会派人来料理我
I'd run.
我会逃走
Be smart and get out of town.
放聪明点 离开这镇子
Is that what this is all about?
所以这一切就是为了这个吗
You just want me gone.
你只是想让我走
You don't care whether anything happens to me?
你不在乎我会出什么事吗
Hey, it's not my problem.
这不是我的问题
Not your fucking problem.
不是你的问题啊
You know what? You're no longer my fucking problem, Danny.
你知道吗 你再也不是我的问题了 丹尼
Wanna know when that happened? For real?
你真想知道发生了什么事吗
Right after Sarah died.
就在莎拉死后
That's when you washed your hands of me.
就是那时你把责任都推到了我身上
I'm taking you to the bus stop tonight.
我今晚送你去汽车站
Do you know what killed her?
你想知道什么杀了她吗
The necklace. That's all it was.
那条项链 就是那条项链
Dropped it in the sea, went in after it.
项链掉进海里 她想去捡
A little seahorse.
一条小海马项链
As soon as she put it on, she was already dead.
她戴上项链时 就注定了死亡
Oh, it had nothing to do with you.
所以跟你没有一点关系对吧
Here we go. The fucking blame again.
又来了 又开始怪我了
You shouldn't have been out with her.
你不该跟她出去的
But you should have.
但是你应该去
But you wouldn't come.
但是你没一起来
You were too scared of breaking the fucking rules.
你胆小怕事 不敢打破规矩
I was just trying to make her feel better.
我只想让她感觉好点
World was going to shit around her. No one gave a damn.
她的世界就要崩塌 可根本没人关心
You stay here, you take your chance with Lowry.
你留下就是跟劳瑞拿自己的生命冒险
You go right fucking ahead. I don't care.
你想去尽管去 我不管
Either that or you come to the bus station with me.
否则你就跟我一起去汽车站
It's your fucking choice.
你自己选吧
Rayburn didn't turn up. Doesn't answer, hasn't called.
雷伯恩没来 不接电♥话♥ 也没打电♥话♥来说
Well, that's too bad.
那就糟糕了
Fuck.
操
Don't, uh...
别...
Don't give up on him yet. Give him another hour.
别放弃他 再给他一个小时时间
Then what? Then do what you have to.
然后呢 做你该做的事
I wouldn't stay in Miami too long.
不要在迈阿密待太久
I'm sure Lowry's got friends there.
劳瑞那边肯定有朋友
Maybe I'll see you at Christmas.
圣诞节我们再见吧
We're almost through this.
就快搞定了
Thank God. Let's get rid of this shit.
谢天谢地 我们处理掉这玩意吧
No, I'll do it. You get off the boat.
我来就行 你下船
Hey, it's Eric. Leave a message.
我是埃里克 有事请留言
Eric. It's me. I've gone, for real.
埃里克 是我 我真的走了
Think you should think about getting out of there, too.
我觉得你也该一起走
I don't think it's gonna be safe there.
那里应该不安全了
Would you say goodbye to your sister for me?
替我跟你妹妹道别好吗
Is she going away?
她要走吗
Let's do something fun.
我们去好好玩玩
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表