剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Come on.
来吧
Come on. I'll cook you dinner.
来嘛 我给你做饭
Okay. Okay?
行吧 行吗
Come on. Okay? Okay.
来吧 行吗 行
Miss Rayburn.
雷伯恩小姐
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
I just wanna say thanks.
我只想说谢谢你
With what's going on with your dad, I thought you might cancel.
你父亲出了这种事 我以为你会取消会面的
So thank you.
所以谢谢你
Well, you all flew down.
你们都大老远飞过来的
How's he doing?
他怎么样
He's stable.
稳定下来了
I'm gonna go visit him now.
我现在正要去看他
Well, look. If you ever wanna take a break,
如果你想度个小假
come to New York.
来纽约吧
I'll send a plane down. I'll make it easy for you.
我派架飞机来 让你轻松北上
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to stay here right now.
我现在得留在这
Yeah.
好吧
For your family. I get it.
为了你的家人 我知道
It's a standing offer for whenever.
这个提议随时都有效
I leave tomorrow, so...
我明天走 所以...
I know.
我知道
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚什么安排
You've outdone yourself, Danny.
你进步很大嘛 丹尼
Thanks. Maybe I'm a little rusty.
谢谢 可能手艺有点生疏了
Come on, man. This looks great....
别这样 这看上去好极了...
Really. Yum.
真的 很好吃
It's good, huh?
还不错吧
Hey, Mom. There are some Here. Thank you.
妈妈 我们得... 拿着 谢谢
practical things we should probably talk about.
讨论一些实际的问题
Okay.
好吧
Have you thought about how you're gonna run things around here,
现在爸爸住院了 出了这么多事
with dad being in the hospital and all?
你想过要怎么打理生意吗
Well, I guess we're just gonna have to rely on the staff.
我想我们只能靠那些员工了
And Danny's gonna help out.
丹尼也会来帮忙
So does that mean you're staying?
所以你要留下来了吗
Yeah. Looks like it.
看上去是的
I didn't know you'd made your decision.
我不知道你已经决定了
Mama and I, we talked it over. Yeah.
妈妈和我谈过了 是的
He's gonna take over your father's charters.
他将接手你们父亲的包船业务
And snorkeling trips.
还有出海浮潜
Otherwise, we'll just gonna end up canceling all the time.
不然咱们就只能一直取消这个项目了
Yeah. No, that's a good idea.
是啊 这是个好主意
Where will you live?
你准备住哪
Well, he'll stay in the guest room. For now.
他会暂时住在客房♥
You're gonna be living here too?
你也打算住这里吗
Yeah.
是的
Is that okay?
没事吧
Yeah. It's great.
没事 太好了
I don't know how I feel about Danny doing the charters.
我不知道该怎么看待让丹尼接手包船的事
I guess he's gotta do something, right?
他总得做点什么吧
It's probably best he stays busy.
最好还是让他有点事干
Blue Parrot? I can't.
去蓝鹦鹉那里 不行
Don't you have a wife to go home to? Yeah Please.
你不是还有个老婆在家里吗 得了吧
I-- Okay. I need to drink.
我 好吧 我想去喝一杯
I, I got some stuff going on.
我 有些烦心事儿
Please, just one drink.
拜托 一杯而已
Yeah. Of course. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
Sure. Okay. I'll meet you there.
不客气 好 在那儿见
I'm just getting here.
我刚到
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
I can't meet you tonight.
今晚约不了了
Okay.
好吧
I leave for New York in the morning.
我一早就去纽约了
I know. I'm sorry. But I gotta--
我知道 很抱歉 但我得
I gotta go meet my brother for a drink.
得跟我哥哥喝一杯
Yeah, no. Of course. I-- I understand.
那是 我理解
Probably for the best anyway. Right?
也许这样最好 你说呢
I mean, it is for the best.
我是说 这样最好
Probably.
或许吧
How long you gonna be gone?
你要离开多久
Mister? Oh, I gotta go.
先生 我得挂了
Night.
晚安
What's up?
怎么了
Can you take Mom to the hospital tomorrow?
明天你能送妈妈去医院吗
She wants to drive herself, but I don't think it's safe.
她想开车 但我觉得不太安全
Why can't you do it?
你为什么不能送
I'm doing the charter.
我有包船业务呀
Oh. That's right.
对对
Yeah. I can do it.
交给我吧
Shit. Here you go.
靠 干的真棒
No. I got it. No. It's okay.
没事 我自己来 没关系的
It's not a big deal.,.....
又不是什么大事
Well, okay.
那好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell Mom that I will be here in the morning.
告诉妈妈我一大早就过来
Yeah.
好的
Shit.
操
Meg was happy when Danny came home.
梅格为丹尼回家而感到高兴
All she ever wanted was to include him.
她一直都想让他回家
Make him feel part of the family.
让他感觉到自己是这个家的一份子
But what she really wanted was to fix the past...
但她真正的想法是弥补过去
to make up for what was lost.
弥补损失
To make us all forget.
让我们都忘却
But she couldn't.
但她办不到
Because as smart as she is...
因为就算机智如她
no one can change the past.
也无法改变过去
That's awful. When did this happen? Few weeks ago.
太可怕了 什么时候的事 几周前
She kicked you out? Sleeping at the boatyard.
她把你赶出家门了 只能在码头过夜
I didn't even notice. You seemed fine this weekend.
我都没注意到 你这周没什么不对劲啊
All an act. Well, for her, anyway. Don't tell anybody. Okay?
还不是为她演的一出戏 别说出去好吗
No, of course not. I don't want people knowing.
当然了 我不想闹的人尽皆知
With Dad sick in the hospital, I don't want people knowing.
爸爸还在医院 我不想让大家知道这事
What happened between you guys?
你们俩怎么了
She had a miscarriage about a year ago. What?
大概一年前她流产了 什么
No. It's okay. It's okay.
不会吧 都过去了 没事
And I guess things kind of went to shit after that.
我猜就是从那以后开始不对劲的
I wanted to try again, you know, right away.
我当时就想重新来过
But she said that she did not
但她说她觉得
think I was ready to become a father.
我还没准备好当一个父亲
Why?
为什么
She says I need to grow up.
她说我还不够成熟
I'm too social, I'm too loud.
太不顾家 太能闹腾
I drink too much. I have a temper.
酗酒 脾气坏
I see you agree with her.
看来你赞同她的观点
No. Yeah. You do.
没有 别装了
No. I think she has a point,
没有 我觉得她说得没错
but I also think she kind of knew that when she married you.
但她在嫁给你的时候就已经接受了
Yeah.
谁说不是啊
So I'm just trying to chill out
所以在丹尼这个事上
about the whole Danny thing, you know?
我努力让自己态度缓和一些
Just play it cool.
沉着冷静
How do you and Marco keep it together?
你和马可是怎么维系感情的
You guys are, like, the best couple I know.
你俩是我见过的最佳模范情侣了
Oh, we have problems too.
我们也有摩擦的
No, you always seem so relaxed around each other, you know?
不是 你们在彼此身边都很自在
Like--
就像
I guess the secret is don't get married.
我猜秘诀就是不要结婚吧
Maybe.
或许吧
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表