剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Rayburn house. Gwen, have you seen Danny today?
雷伯恩家 格温 今天你见到丹尼了吗
A while ago. He was here with Janey.
刚才见到了 她跟简妮来过
What do you mean, "Was"? Where are they now?
"来过"是什么意思 他们现在在哪里
They went out on the boat.
他们一起乘船出去了
He said not to worry. Janey's with an adult.
他说不用担心 简妮有大人陪伴
Listen, as soon as you see them, you give me a call.
你要是看到他们 马上给我打电♥话♥
Do you understand? You call me immediately.
知道了吗 马上给我打电♥话♥
It's nice out here.
这里真棒
Yeah.
是啊
What a place to grow up, huh?
在这里长大真好 对吧
I guess.
应该吧
This is Detective John Rayburn.
我是约翰·雷伯恩警探
I wanna put out a BOLO alert on a missing child.
马上发出警报注意一个失踪儿童
Age 15. Caucasian.
十五岁 白人
Name is Jane B. Rayburn.
名叫简·B·雷伯恩
Hundred and fifteen pounds, brown hair.
一百五十磅 棕色头发
Five foot, six inches.
高五尺六寸
You know where we're headed?
你知道他们去哪里了吗
I got a good idea.
我想到了一个地方
I got you a present.
我给你准备了礼物
What for?
为什么
Because I felt bad about missing your birthday.
错过你的生日我很过意不去
What'd you get me?
什么礼物
Haven't decided if I'm gonna give it to you yet.
我还没决定好要不要给你
Oh, my God. What a tease.
天哪 你怎么能这样耍我
You can't do that. Well, maybe later.
你不能这样 一会儿再给你吧
Something to look forward to.
让你有点期待
You going in? Yeah. You coming?
你要入水玩吗 你要一起来吗
Go ahead. I'll join you in a bit.
你先去吧 我一会儿再下去
You coming in?
你要一起来玩吗
Go.
你下去
Oh, come on.
来玩啊
Shit.
操
Where to next? Fuck if I know.
下面去哪里 我要知道就好了
Marine One, come in.
一号♥船 收到请回答
Go ahead. We found the boat.
请讲 我们找到那艘船了
She was off Big Torch. We're bringing her in.
在大火炬边上 我们马上将船靠岸
Should be here in about 30.
大约三十分钟后到达
Give us the location.
告诉我们具体地点
It'll be the Keys Marina. Copy that. Let's go.
马里娜礁岛边上 收到 我们走
Where's the boat?
船在哪里
Did anyone see my daughter?
有人见到我女儿了吗
There was a man, but no girl with him.
有个男人 但是没有女孩跟他一起
Danny, don't.
丹尼 别
You shouldn't have been out there with her.
你不该跟她一起出去的
But you should have.
但是你应该去
Janey.
简妮
Janey!
简妮
Where the fuck is she? Janey?
她人呢 简妮
Where the fuck is she, Danny? I'm not sure.
她人呢 丹尼 不知道
I took the bus all the way to Miami.
我已经坐上去迈阿密的车了
Then I thought, "Fuck it." So I came back.
然后我就想 管他呢 于是就回来了
What the fuck do you want, huh? Just to be home.
你到底想干什么 想回家
I'm not leaving. Goddamn you.
我不想走 你个杀千刀的
Where the fuck is my daughter?!
我女儿到底在哪里
I bought her a present, John.
我给她买♥♥了件礼物 约翰
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表