剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Thanks, honey.
谢谢亲爱的
So how've you been?
你还好吧
I'm pretty good. Sorry about that.
挺好的 真不好意思
I can't believe I forgot--
真不敢相信我都忘了...
We're sitting here with our drinks and...
我们坐在这喝杯饮料...
This ends now.
够了
Okay. What are we talking about?
你说什么够了
That little fucking game that you're playing outside.
刚刚你在外面耍的小把戏
So you're not having fun anymore?
你这是不开心了吗
What is it? You think you have something on me?
什么意思 你觉得你抓到我的把柄了吗
You think you can manipulate me
你觉得你就能利用我
because I cheated on my boyfriend?
因为我背着我男友出轨了吗
Your fiancé now. Now he's your fiancé.
他现在可是你的未婚夫
It's over. The game's over. Do you understand me?
够了 把戏玩够了 听懂了吗
Maybe it's not a game.
也许这根本就不是什么把戏
Go tell him.
去告诉他吧
He's sitting out there. Go tell him.
他就坐在外面 去告诉他呀
No, I don't think now's an appropriate time.
我觉得现在时机不合适
Oh, really? I think it's a perfect time.
是吗 我倒觉得挺合适的
What a fucking thrill for you to humiliate me in front of Mom.
当着妈面羞辱我他妈的特别过瘾是吧
Why would I wanna do that?
我为什么要这么做
No, you're right. You're right.
没错 你说得没错
You wanna keep it and hang it over my head
你就想要握着这个把柄 等到下次
until the next time you want something? Is that what it is?
还想敲诈我什么的时候用吗 是这样吗
Fuck that, Danny. Go tell him.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 丹尼 告诉他呀
Or do you want me to do it?
还是要我来说
Because I fucking will. I don't care.
我他妈非常愿意 我已经不在乎了
I'm not gonna live in fear of you.
我不会活在你的威慑之下
Okay.
好吧
Does this mean that
所以说我不能
I'm not gonna be doing the catering for the wedding?
为你们的婚礼做配菜了是吧
I know you bailed him out of jail,
我知道你帮他保释出狱
but how did he end up in jail in the first place.
那他是怎么进的监狱的呢
He owed a lot of money.
他欠了一大笔钱
So he stole painkillers from a pharmacy.
所以他偷了药店的止痛药
He got caught selling them.
正好抓到他在倒卖♥♥
Do you know who he owed the money to?
你知道他是欠谁钱吗
The kind of guys that get it back, or you get hurt.
那种不还钱就拿命偿的人
So you know about the restaurant.
所以你知道饭店的事
That's what he borrowed the money for.
这就是他借钱的原因
I understand there was a fire.
我知道是发生了火灾
Danny said someone torched the place.
丹尼说是有人蓄意纵火
Did he say who?
他说是谁干的吗
He had some partners. Guys he borrowed from.
他有几个借钱给他开店的合伙人
Your brother didn't get any of the insurance money,
你大哥他没拿到任何保险金
if that's what you are thinking.
如果你是想问这事的话
No.
不
He must have taken it hard, losing the restaurant.
没了餐馆 日子肯定很难熬
Yeah. He did. Went on a bender.
没错 逐渐开始堕落
Coke. Vodka. More coke.
吸毒 喝酒 再吸毒
Then he got weird.
然后他就变古怪了
Weird? How?
怎么古怪
Speaking to people who weren't there.
对着根本没人的空气说话
I heard him talking to some chick in the bathroom once.
我有次听到他在洗手间和一个妓♥女♥聊天
Kept calling her Sarah.
一直在叫她莎拉
When I walked in, he was alone.
等我走进去的时候 他其实是一个人
Sarah.
莎拉
When's the last time you talked to Danny?
上一次你和丹尼说上话是什么时候
Couple months ago maybe.
大概几个月前吧
Guys keep showing up here looking for him.
不断有人找上门来要找他
Looking for what?
找他干什么
Their money.
讨债
They keep coming by asking for him.
他们一直来问他在不在
Until recently. Maybe he paid them back.
最近才没再来过 也许他还清了
I seriously doubt that.
我严重表示怀疑
You know, if you see him, would you tell him that...
你要是看到他 能告诉他...
Whatever.
算了
I still drive by his apartment sometimes,
我还是会开车经过他的公♥寓♥
wondering if he's gonna turn up.
想着他会不会出现在那
What apartment?
哪里的公♥寓♥
This is your brother's place here.
你哥哥就住在这
I haven't seen the guy in weeks.
我已经好几周没见到他了
His mail was piling up in his box.
邮箱里也塞满了他的信件
That's the only reason I ever come here.
这也是我来这的唯一原因
Look, uh, I don't want any trouble, detective.
我不想惹麻烦 警探
I got it from here.
让我待一会
All right. Well, if you need anything else, just holler.
好吧 如果需要帮助 大喊就行
May I join you? Hey, I didn't know you were home.
可以坐你边上吗 不知道你在家
Yeah. Come on. Absolutely. Absolutely.
过来吧 当然可以
It's beautiful.
夜空真美
Are you gonna finish rolling that joint or should I?
你是打算自己卷完呢还是让我来
Busted.
被发现了
Oh, you busted me cold, Mom. You busted me cold.
彻底被你发现了 妈 彻彻底底
I haven't done this since I was a kid.
长大之后我就再也没抽过了
Your father did not approve.
你♥爸♥不准我抽
You know, for all his libertarian ways,
嘴上说着要自♥由♥民♥主♥
he was a bit of a stick in the mud.
其实还都是老观念
Yeah. The stick was stuck somewhere anyway.
是啊 这老观念还怎么也绕不出来了
I was fun once.
有一次挺好玩
Even a little wild.
甚至还有点疯狂
Back in high school,
那时我上高中
every weekend my girlfriends and I would hang out near the Navy base.
每周末我都要和我闺蜜去海军基地附近玩
We were about 17, so we
当时我们差不多17岁
we had to take turns finding a sailor to buy us liquor.
我们不得不轮流勾搭水手买♥♥酒给我们喝
No. That's how you met Dad?
不是吧 你就是这样遇到爸的吗
I thought Aunt Charlotte introduced you.
还以为是夏洛特阿姨安排的相亲呢
That's the story that your father liked to tell.
你♥爸♥最喜欢讲这段故事了
I'd sneak out of the house, me and my girlfriends,
我偷偷溜出家中 和我的闺蜜们
and we'd hitchhike all the way to the east side of town
一路搭便车来到了小镇东面
to this bar called Ruby's.
一家叫红宝石的酒吧
Must have been my turn to find a sailor.
正好轮到我去勾搭水手
I remember looking around the room and there he was.
我记得我环顾四周 就盯上了他
In uniform.
身着制♥服♥
Those killer blue eyes.
那双迷死人的蓝眼睛
He was...
他真是...
He was beautiful.
他真是太帅了
And very, very persuasive.
而且特别特别主动
We spent the night together in the back of his pickup.
我们就在他皮卡的后座度过了一整晚
Oh, you mean my pickup? Yeah?
你是说我那辆皮卡吗 是吗
Yeah.
对
Behind a parking lot
在停车场后面
and I think we saw each other every day for the next month.
然后接下来一个月我们天天在那见面
And he got transferred down here.
然后他被分派到了这里
And you followed him down.
你也就跟了过来
Yeah. One day he called. He said he'd bought some land and...
有天他打电♥话♥说他买♥♥了块地
Why don't I come down and marry him?
问我愿不愿意住过去嫁给他
Just like that?
就这样
Yeah. I didn't even tell my parents.
是啊 我都没告诉我父母
I just packed my bags and got on a bus.
我就背起行囊 跳上了一辆公交
Weren't you worried? I was terrified.
你不担心吗 我特别害怕
I think I cried the whole way down.
来的路上我一直在哭
That's what you do.
你就是这样
What do you mean?
什么意思
When you feel you have no choice, so you...
当你觉得自己没有选择的时候
you run away.
你会逃跑
Yeah. I guess you do.
我觉得你说得没错
Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me. Really?
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧 不是吧
Hello, officer.
警官你好
Get out of the car.
下车
The handle doesn't work.
门把手坏了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表