剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Look, Kevin, we've known him since second grade.
凯文 从二年级起我们就认识他了
This isn't his kind of thing.
他不是那种人
That's it? I feel like you're blowing me off here.
是这样吗 我觉得你是想把我打发了
When were you gonna tell me that?
我不问的话你准备什么时候告诉我
Oh, gee, Kevin, I'm sorry. I've been kind of busy.
凯文 抱歉 最近我很忙
Okay, so if it wasn't Widmark, who was it?
如果不是威德马克 那是谁
Look, I think maybe we should consider the possibility
我觉得我们应该把这件事当做
that it was a random situation.
一次偶然事件
It's not a random situation. What if it's not a random situation?
不是偶然事件 万一不是偶然事件呢
What if there's somebody out there who wants to fucking hurt me?
万一真有人想伤害我呢
Kevin, have you pissed anyone off lately?
凯文 你最近惹谁了吗
We both know you got a bad temper.
我们都知道你脾气不好
That's a possibility right there.
可能是因为你惹了谁
Okay. I get it. This is my fucking fault.
我明白了 这事怪我对吧
That's what you're saying. I'm not saying it's your fault.
你是这个意思 我不是说怪你
I'm just at a loss here.
我只是找不到头绪
That's a shitty thing to say to me, man.
别跟我扯没用的 兄弟
Look, if you've got a lead, if you know
如果你有线索 如果你
somebody you want me to talk to, I can pursue that.
有怀疑对象 我可以去追查
If I think of someone?
我有怀疑对象
If I know someone? That's not my job, John.
我有怀疑对象 那不是我的工作 约翰
That's your fucking job. Thanks a lot, I'm--
那是你的工作 真是谢谢你 我...
I'm glad we had this talk. I feel a lot better.
很高兴跟你谈话 我感觉好多了
Yeah, nice detective work, man.
调查工作做得真棒 兄弟
Solid.
棒呆了
Are the kids home? No.
孩子们回家了吗 没有
Where's John? John? Why, what's wrong?
约翰呢 约翰 怎么了
What's going on?
怎么回事
What is this nonsense about you telling Ben and Janey
你让本和简妮不要接近他们的伯父
to stay away from their uncle?
是怎么回事
Sally, why don't you sit down? I don't wanna sit down.
萨莉 你先坐下说 我不想坐下
Danny's got himself into something, mom.
丹尼有麻烦了 妈妈
What is that supposed to mean? He's involved in something
这话什么意思 他掺和了一些事
where he's gonna get into a lot of trouble.
会让自己惹上大♥麻♥烦
Oh, did you catch him smoking grass?
你抓到他抽大♥麻♥了吗
Because, you know, he smoked some with me.
因为他跟我一起抽了
That's not the issue, Sally.
不是这么回事 萨莉
He's been lying to you, lying to me About what?
他一直在骗你 骗我 骗我们什么
I can't go into details about it.
我不能跟你说细节
What did he do? Did he--?
他干什么了 他...
Did he rob a bank? Did he kill someone?
他抢银行了吗 他杀人了吗
What are you accusing him of? There's a lot of moving pieces.
他到底干什么了 事情很复杂
You'll just have to trust me on this. No.
这件事你一定要相信我 不
He has finally turned his life around
他终于浪子回头了
and we are not gonna fuck it up.
我们不能毁了他
He's gotta be held accountable. So do you.
有些事他得负责任 你也是
And so do you.
还有你
This goddamn family is gonna
我们家不能
have to stop treating him like an outcast.
再把他当外人对待了
Don't make me choose sides, John, because I will.
不要逼我选择 约翰 我真的会选的
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Patient had a seizure ten minutes before my shift ended.
离我下班还有十分钟时有个病人癫痫发作了
Inconsiderate asshole. Right?
真会找时候 是啊
Hey, let me send this back. Get you some fresh ones.
让服务员收回去 再重新上吧
No. No, I'm good. It's fine.
不用 没事
So, uh...
话说...
seeing your mom really brought back memories.
见到你妈妈真的让我想起很多事
I wanted to talk to you about that.
我正想跟你谈谈这个
She told me you stopped by.
她告诉我你去了
Yeah, I--
我...
I thought I could help out with the rent.
我就想帮她交房♥租
Rent, and then some.
除了交房♥租还有不少呢
Look, it's really generous, but she's not your responsibility.
你这样真的很大方 但她不是你的责任
Is she yours?
是你的吗
Because I remember growing up, she was horrible to you two.
因为我记得从小到大她都对你们俩不好
Yeah, no argument there.
谁说不是
Then why are you doing it?
那你为什么还帮她
I mean, look at her.
你看看她
Does my mother look happy to you?
你觉得我妈妈开心吗
She had a shitty life and she's miserable.
她之前生活一团糟 很可悲
Exactly.
是的
So, what's that got to do with you?
所以 那跟你有什么关系
She tried.
她尽力了
And if you-- if you give someone
如果你 如果你让别人
control over your happiness, you're fucked.
控制你的幸福 那你就完了
Which is why I can't accept this.
所以这个我无法接受
Where'd you get all that loot, anyway?
话说这么多钱你哪来的
Just working at the inn.
我在旅馆工作赚的
No way.
不可能
Well, my dad left me some money.
我爸爸留给我了一些钱
I'm sorry. I can't go down that road again.
很抱歉 我不能再那样了
What road?
哪样
The one I went down with my brother.
我跟我哥那样
With my ex-husband.
跟我前夫那样
I can't be with you if you're heading for trouble.
如果你要惹麻烦 我不想跟你在一起
No, you don't have to worry about that.
这个你不用担心
Our contact tells us Lowry's next shipment
联♥系♥人说劳瑞的下批货
is headed here in the next 48 hours.
两天后到达这里
Know where they're touching down?
知道他们在哪里靠岸吗
No, but we're fairly certain Quintana will lay hands on it.
不知道 不过我们确定有昆塔纳的份
Apparently, Lowry uses him to move his product up north.
显然劳瑞是在利用他把货往北运
Sand-fuck of it is, we don't have enough intel.
操蛋的是我们掌握的情报还不够
Our orders are to let Quintana make the pickup
我们接到的命令是让昆塔纳去接货
and stop him in transit.
然后在他交易时抓他
Then we'll use him to take down everyone else.
然后利用他把其他所有人都抓住
The DEA is gonna bring some guy in...
缉毒署要抓个人
and they're gonna flip him.
他们准备拿下他
Danny's gonna get caught up in it.
丹尼会牵涉其中
When's that gonna happen?
什么时候
Couple days.
几天后吧
How are you doing with all of this?
发生这么多事 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I just want him out of my life.
我只想让他走出我的生活
He did this to himself. Don't feel sorry for him.
这是他自找的 不用替他难过
Oh, I don't.
我不难过
I was thinking about your mom.
我在想你妈妈
You should tell her.
你该告诉她
You can't deal with-- That's it, then you never leave--
你不能...就是这样 你绝不离开...
Hey, Kevin. Hey.
凯文 你好
Sorry to hear what happened to you at the boatyard.
你在船坞发生的事我很遗憾
No. I'm fine. It was no big deal. Don't worry about it.
我没事 不是什么大事 不用担心
You can't hurt this guy. He's made of Rayburn. Right?
别人伤不了他 他是雷伯恩家的人
I'll come back when you're done, all right?
你完事了我再来 好吗
Yeah. Okay. Okay.
好 好
I'll call you.
我会打给你
I won't be too long.
不会太久
Oh, my God.
天哪
She's something else, huh?
她真不赖啊 对吧
How long have you guys been...?
你们俩多久了...
Ever since I found out how she can demolish a cock.
自从我发现她可以让人爽到爆吧
But you already knew that, right?
你已经知道了对吧
Fuck off, man. Come on, I was wasted. I don't even remember it.
别这样 我当时喝大了 什么都不记得
Come on, man.
没事
We're... Eskimo brothers.
我们是 爱斯基摩兄弟
Right? Isn't that what they call it?
对吧 是这么叫的对吧
Cooter cousins. Pussy pals. Fuck off.
傻瓜兄弟 有共同炮♥友♥ 别闹
I just think it's funny that, uh...
我只是觉得有意思
you sent a load up the same highway that I did.
你跟我竟然上了同一条"高速"
Unless you took a detour. Did you take a detour?
除非你绕行了 你绕行了吗
Do you know that sometimes I ask her to call me Kevin?
你知道有时我让她叫我凯文吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表