剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Richard Froman had to go into rehab Okay, Mom.
理查德·弗罗曼断了个脚踝 知道了妈
for a broken ankle. Okay.
就进了戒毒所 我会的
I'm so sorry, honey.
真对不起 亲爱的
Fuck.
操
All right, give me one of those.
给我来一支
Really?
真的要吗
Just one.
一支就够
Go on, man. Take one.
直接拿吧
Enjoy it.
好好享受
Fuck. Oh, careful now.
操 小心点
Careful. Careful. Careful.
慢点抽 别着急
It's hot. Careful.
那妞太辣了 小心点
It's okay. Careful.
没事了 小心点
Look. Don't touch.
看就好 不要摸
Hey, how many years have you been fucking the same woman for now?
你已经睡同一个女人多少年了
How many years? That's not funny.
多少年了 这话可不好笑
No, it's not funny.
真的不好笑
Seventeen years, though.
不过 我们睡了17年了
That's a long fucking...
这也太他妈长了
Seventeen years.
17年啊
Mind you,
提醒你一下
hey, if you have to pick
如果你一定要选一个女人
someone to fuck for the rest of your life...
和她睡一辈子
Diana, fucking beautiful.
就选戴安娜 她太他妈性感了
You did well.
你小子真有眼光
Yeah. She is. And I did.
是啊 算我走运
You did well. Yeah. I did.
算你走运 是啊
You know, there was a moment there, you know,
其实曾经有一次
back when you guys were first, you know, seeing each other,
你们初次见面那会儿
I came home one time, and you guys hadn't gotten together yet.
我有一次回到家 你俩那时候还没在一起
And I met her for the first time.
那是我第一次见到她
Wow. I mean, wow.
简直看得我下巴都快掉了
When I met her for the first--
我第一次见到她
And she-- You know, there was,
而她...那时...
Damn.
妈的
There was a thing there, you know? "A thing."
我俩有火花 火花
What's "A thing"?
啥火花
Between her and me. A moment, you know? A moment.
我俩 当时有过一瞬间的触电 一瞬间
Bullshit.
别扯淡了
Wait, look.
听着
You're my brother, okay? I didn't act on it.
你是我弟 我不可能碰她的
But there was a fucking moment.
但是我俩当时确实有火花
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Fuck you.
你就满嘴跑火车吧 去你的
What do you think about me, man? You think I fucking...
你到底怎么看我 你觉得我他妈的...
What? You think I can't get a fucking woman? What the fuck?
你觉得我把不到妞吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
No, I think you get plenty of women.
我没有 你当然能把到很多妹
I don't think you have a problem getting women at all.
对你来说 把妹绝对不成问题
But I think there's a big difference
但我觉得质量和数量之间
between quality and quantity.
还是有很大差别的
Listen, you know, there was a moment.
你听好了 我俩当时确实有火花
But I didn't go there because I'm your fucking brother.
但我没碰她 就因为我他妈是你哥
That's all I'm saying.
我就想说这些
That's all I'm saying.
我就想说这些
That's nice. Wait here. Wait here.
妹子是不错 你在这等着
That is such a dominant name. That's very powerful.
这名字可真霸气 好名字
Man, she likes you. What the fuck you doing?
天 她喜欢你 你♥他♥妈♥做了什么
She likes you.
她喜欢你
Take that. No, take it, man. What the fuck?
拿着 拿着吧 你塞的什么玩意
Call the number. Give her a call.
拨这个号♥码 打电♥话♥给她吧
If you want to. I'm not gonna tell anyone.
你要是想打的话 我不会到处乱说的
Fuck you. You take it. You enjoy that.
去你的 你自己拿着享用那妹子吧
No, no, no. You take that. Come on.
不不不 你收好 听话
You never know when you're gonna need it.
指不定什么时候你就想打了
You and me, we would be a great combination.
我和你会成为极佳的钓妹子搭档
Look at you. You're a fucking great-looking guy.
瞧瞧你自己 你长得真♥他♥妈♥俊俏
You... you know how to look at women.
你...你知道怎么欣赏妹子
I know how to talk to them.
我知道怎么和她们聊天
We could clean up, man. I'm telling you.
我们肯定能广钓妹子 绝对的
You're a fucking asshole.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥
No, I'm thirsty is what I am. I want another one.
不 渴了倒是真的 我要再来一杯
You gonna have another one?
你还要吗
I gotta take a piss first.
我先去尿个尿
Fucking take a piss first. All right.
他妈的得先尿个尿 去吧
Fucking asshole.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Why didn't you tell me you and Belle were having a hard time?
为什么不告诉我你和贝尔相处不下去了
Mom,
妈
I swear I wanted to, but I couldn't find the right time.
我发誓我想说的 但一直没找到合适时机
It's been crazy. We've had so much going on.
最近我们遇到的事都太疯狂了
The pier dedication and then, and then, the big party.
码头落成仪式 接着大型晚宴
And then everything with Dad.
然后爸又这样离世
I just wish you'd said something.
我只想你能和我说点心事
I knew how upset you would be.
我知道这会让你不安
I didn't want to let you down.
我不想让你们失望
Let us down? My marriage failed, okay? It did.
让我们失望 我的婚姻是失败的
I failed.
我没经营好
Dad's never gonna even get to meet my children.
爸永远也抱不到我的孩子了
You know how important family was to him.
你知道对他来讲家人有多么重要
How important could it have been
要是自己亲儿子都不肯
if his own son couldn't even talk to him
和他讨论他自己的生活
about what was going on in his life?
那还有什么重要可言
You can stay here as long as you want to.
你在这想待多久就待多久
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢妈
And you didn't let me down.
你也并没有让我失望
Things happen with people.
人有旦夕祸福
That's all.
仅此而已
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
You're gonna be just fine.
都会好起来的
Just fine.
好起来的
Okay.
好吧
You are so beautiful. Do you know that?
你知道吗 你真是美若天仙
Can I tell you a secret? A little secret?
能告诉你一个小秘密吗
Hey, don't fucking listen to him.
他妈的别听他胡说
He's my brother. He's an idiot. I know that.
他是我哥哥 是个傻子
Excuse me. He's crazy.
失陪了 他疯了
I gotta get back to him. He's out of control tonight. Hey. Hey.
我得立马去安抚他 他今晚脾气不好
I got her all warmed up.
我已经挑起她的欲望了
Meg and Kevin wanted to cut you out. I fucking stood up for you.
梅格和凯文想要赶你走 我他妈的说不行
Okay. Okay.
好了好了
No, I'm saying I fucking stood up for you, Danny.
我他妈的站在你这边 丹尼
The family business.
家族事业
The fucking family business.
操蛋的家族事业
So I'm out.
所以不让我♥干♥了吗
I don't know. You gotta ask Meg.
我不知道 你得问梅格
But I fucking stood up for you.
但我他妈的站你这边
I guess I should thank you, huh?
那我应该感谢你 是吧
Fuck, it's the right thing to do.
靠 就是这样
Because you're just making everything else okay.
因为你把一切都照顾妥当
I gotta go home. I gotta get home.
我要回家 我得回家了
Yeah, it's about that time.
确实是该回家了
How you doing there, Johnny boy? Oh, fuck.
你没事吧 约翰尼小弟 滚
You know, you gotta watch out.
你得时刻提防
Because you are not a man that's used to being out of control.
因为你可不习惯这种迷乱的生活
But you're not in control now.
但你现在也身不由己
What's that? Think I'm gonna fucking let you drive?
咋了 他妈的还以为我会让你来开吗
Come on. You ready?
好了 缓过劲了吗
All right. I'll be waiting for you in the truck.
行吧 那我在车上等你
Come on, buddy.
马上就到了
Just wait there, I'll get you in.
在这等下 我去开门
Come on, Johnny.
走吧 约翰尼
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表