剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Sometimes, you know something's coming.
有时你会预感到某些事
You feel it...
你会...
in the air...
从空气中嗅到
in your gut.
从心底里感觉到
And you don't sleep at night.
晚上睡不着觉
The voice in your head's telling you that something...
你脑海中的声音一直告诉你...
is gonna go terribly wrong.
不幸即将发生
And there's nothing you can do to stop it.
而且你对此无能为力
That's how I felt when my brother came home.
我哥哥回家时我就是这种感觉
John. Yeah. Uh, Larry, hi.
约翰 拉里 你好
Thanks for meeting with me. My pleasure. Have a seat.
谢谢你来见我 不客气 请坐
Listen, before you-- Before we start,
你...我们开始之前
I wanna thank you for
我想先谢谢你
saying those kind words at the pier dedication.
在码头落成典礼上说的那一番话
Oh. That was a special day for a special family.
那天是一个特殊家族的特殊日子
Look, I don't know if your
我不知道你的副队长
lieutenant told you why I wanted this face-to-face.
有没有跟你说过我想跟你面谈的原因
I'm in the dark here.
我一无所知
You're on a shortlist to be the next sheriff of Monroe County.
你在门罗县下任警长的备选名单之列
You don't seem too happy about that.
你好像并不为此高兴
No, I'm-- I'm...
不是 我...
I'm surprised. Uh...
我很惊讶...
Especially considering the timing. Yes.
尤其考虑到在这种时候 我知道
I'm sorry about your brother.
你大哥的事我很遗憾
I understand he's missing.
我知道他失踪了
Larry, you understand that Danny's a person of interest
拉里 你知道丹尼是一起谋杀案的
in a murder investigation. That's not a problem.
犯罪嫌疑人吧 这个不是问题
A challenge? Yes.
而是一种挑战
But you're a unique candidate with a decorated career.
但是你职业成就辉煌 是当之无愧的候选人
Born and raised here,
你从小在这里长大
and that Rayburn name will go a long way.
而且雷伯恩家族的好名声也会一直持续下去
I'd like for you to meet with a few people.
我想让你见几个人
Their support will be important if you decide to run.
如果你打算争这位子 他们的支持至关重要
Well, I mean, I don't know. I'd, uh--
我还不清楚 我...
If you could just answer a few questions about your brother...
如果你能就你大哥的事回答几个问题
And I think I can help ease their minds
我应该可以帮你在那件事上
on that matter.
打消他们的疑虑
I never even considered running for sheriff.
我从没想过要竞选警长
I'd like for you to think about it.
我想让你考虑一下
I know we've had our differences,
我知道我们意见曾有分歧
but this is business. I'm willing to...
但这是生意 我想...
bury the hatchet.
跟你言归于好
As long as it's not in my head.
我还真没想到啊
Look, what do you want me to say?
你想让我怎么说
Those Silicon Valley pricks pulled out...
硅谷那些蠢货退出了
and we want to sell.
我们还是想卖♥♥
And I'm sorry your deal fell through.
很遗憾你的买♥♥卖♥♥黄了
That puts you guys in a bad position.
那样让你们很不好过
So I've spoken about it with my family,
我跟我的家人谈过了
and they're willing to take out a loan against the inn,
他们愿意用旅馆担♥保♥让我去贷款
but I may need to revise my original offer.
但我出不了以前那个价了
I'm gonna have to knock off about 10 percent.
得低10%才行
Well, we'd be willing to negotiate.
我们愿意协商
Good.
好
We go back a long way, Kev.
我们认识这么久了 凯文
We'd love the marina to end up with you.
我们想把码头卖♥♥给你
The Rayburn name still means something down here.
雷伯恩家族在我们这里还是有一定影响的
Thank you.
谢谢
Freddie, how'd you do? Oh, man, I love this boat.
弗雷迪 你好啊 我爱死这艘船了
Rent her any time, I told you.
想租的话随时租给你
You know, you really should charge more.
你收费真是太低了
This old girl's good luck.
开这家伙总是有好运
Check out my haul.
看看我的收获
Full day of interviews. How'd it go?
一整天的面试啊 怎么样
It wasn't too rough.
不算太糟啊
The partners are surprisingly nice for New Yorkers.
没想到这些纽约的合伙人这么好
Oh. They're actually not that nice.
其实他们没那么好
Well, they're lawyers, so they're good liars, I guess.
他们都是律师 所以最擅长撒谎了吧
Or maybe they just liked you.
也可能他们就是喜欢你
Come on in.
快请进
I'll pour you a drink.
我给你倒杯酒
I just wanted to say that
我只想说我要就
I'm sorry that I had to postpone the interview.
推迟面试一事 跟你道歉
I had a lot of stuff going on at home.
我家里发生了很多事
I actually have to fly back there tonight.
其实我今晚就得飞回去
Oh, no, that's fine.
没事
I'm just glad you followed through with this.
很高兴你都坚持下来了
To taking a risk.
敬冒险一试
To taking a risk.
敬冒险一试
Don't like tequila?
不喜欢喝龙舌兰吗
Oh, who doesn't like tequila?
有谁不喜欢龙舌兰
Come on, Surf.
来 小浪
Hey, John.
约翰
I...
我...
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
John?
约翰
What happened?
怎么了
Jesus.
天呐
What happened? My chest.
发生什么事了 我的胸
You need to go to the hospital, okay?
你需要去医院
Oh, my God. Is that Danny?
天呐 那是丹尼吗
Yes.
是
Jesus Christ. Is he dead?
天呐 他死了吗
Oh, my God. Do you want--?
天呐 你想...
Do you want me to call the police?
需要我报♥警♥吗
Help! Please!
快来人
He has chest pains. Okay.
他胸口疼 知道了
Are you his wife? No, I'm his I'm his sister.
你是他妻子吗 不 我是...他妹妹
His name's John Rayburn. Do you know what happened?
他叫约翰·雷伯恩 知道是怎么回事吗
He called me. He couldn't speak, could barely breathe.
他打电♥话♥给我 他无法说话 呼吸都困难
Okay, the doctor's gonna wanna talk to you. Wait here.
好 医生会来问话 在这里等着
Miss?
小姐
I'm gonna need you to fill out some paperwork.
我需要你填几个表
You can take a seat if you'd like. I'll bring it over to you.
你可以先坐 我马上拿表给你
Miss?
小姐
Yeah. Where are you?
喂 你在哪里
Uh, why? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
Just tell me where you are.
告诉我你在哪里
I'm in my office. Why?
我在我办公室 怎么了
All right, stay there. I'm coming to pick you up right now.
好 你待着别动 我马上去接你
Meg, what's going on?
梅格 怎么回事
It's about Danny.
是丹尼的事
Meg? Meg?
梅格 梅格
Coming. Hold on.
马上 稍等
I'll be there in a sec.
我马上就去开门
Meg?
梅格
Hey.
是你啊
Hi. Oh. I tried calling a few times.
你好 我给你打了好几次电♥话♥
Thought you were in Orlando? I'm back. Visiting.
我还以为你在奥兰多呢 我回来探亲
I was hoping we could talk.
我想跟你谈谈
Okay.
好
Jeez.
天哪
Kev. Yeah, no, it's not
凯文 不 不是...
Belle, it's not what you think.
贝尔 不是你想的那样
I guess now is not a good time. Yeah, no, it's not.
我好像来的不是时候 不 不是的
It's been a crazy few days.
最近几天事太多了
Shit that's been going on with Danny, you wouldn't believe.
丹尼的好多破事 说了你肯定不会相信
What's going on?
怎么了
I can't really get into it right now. I gotta--
我现在没时间跟你说 我...
Um... You look great. Um, how long you in town?
你气色不错 你回来待多久
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表