剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
The man he paid, did he try to contact this guy?
收他钱的人 他联♥系♥过吗
Number, no work.
号♥码 没用
His guy disappeared.
那个人消失了
Are you going to deport me?
你们要把我驱逐出境吗
No.
不
No, we just...
我们只是...
Tell him we just wanna find out about his daughter. That's it.
告诉他我们只想查清他女儿的事
Ask him if he'd recognize him.
问问他认不认得那个人
He says he met the man at a dock.
他说他在一个码头见过那个人
A busy dock with a lot of boats.
有很多船的繁忙码头
He says he knows where it is.
他说他知道在哪里
Good. Tell him he's gonna take us to that dock.
很好 让他带我们去那个码头
And he's gonna see if he can make an ID.
看看他能不能认出那个人
Let's go find this guy.
我们去抓那个人
I wanna change the menus. What's wrong with the menus?
我想换菜单 菜单怎么了
Mom, it's just like every restaurant here. It's the same thing.
妈 我们的菜单和其他宾馆一样 没新意
It's mahi, it's grouper,
都是万鱼 石斑鱼
it's hogfish, it's grilled, it's blackened, it's fried.
猪鼻鱼 要么烤的黑黑的 要么炸
Plus your one side.
还都是单面熟
Can't forget about your one side.
你的单面熟绝对让人难忘
So, what's this new direction gonna cost us?
那要换新菜单需要花多少钱
I knew you'd get practical. This is the best bit.
我就知道你识时务 这是最棒的地方
It's gonna cost us nothing.
不用花一分钱
In fact, it's gonna be cheaper.
说实话 成本还会变低
Really? Starting with the seafood.
真的吗 从海鲜开始
Look. Look at that.
看 你看看
I mean, that is...
这个...
That's fucking crazy.
真是疯了
I've worked in kitchens.
我在厨房♥干过
I have never seen anybody pay those prices.
我从没见过有人出这个价
Well, these were the vendors your father trusted.
这些都是你♥爸♥信任的供应商
Oh, no. They're gouging us.
不 他们分明胡乱要价
They are-- I mean, I know 10 guys off the top of my head
他们...我至少知道有十个人
that we could get it for cheaper from.
可以给我们提供更便宜的
Look, if this isn't my place, just tell me. I'll back off.
如果我多事了 你尽管说 我就不管了
No.
不是
It's not like Robert's here to object,
罗伯特又不会来反对你
so if you think you can do better,
如果你觉得可以做得更好
just have at it.
那就去做吧
But, are you sure? Yes.
但是你确定吗 确定
Let's do it. Let's make a change.
我们动手吧 我们做点改变
I'm gonna check out some seafood prices.
我会去看看一些海鲜的价格
And then I am gonna draw up some menus, and you're gonna love it.
然后制定出新菜单 你一定会喜欢
This is gonna be fun.
肯定会很有意思
No, Mama, Mama, Mama.
不 妈妈 妈妈
The fun's just starting.
有意思的才开始呢
I'm not sure I like the sound of that.
这听上去感觉怪怪的
Hey, my man. What can I get you?
哥们 来点什么
You're Aaron Davis, right?
你是艾伦·戴维斯对吧
Yeah.
是
I understand you plan on
我知道你是准备
being a star witness against Carlos Mejia.
指证卡洛斯·梅西亚的主要证人
What do you want?
你想干什么
Thing is, bro,
是这么回事 哥们
Carlos is a friend of a friend.
卡洛斯是我朋友的朋友
I thought maybe you and I could have a little chat.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
Thank you, Tom.
谢谢 汤姆
Meg.
梅格
Hey, Karen. I haven't heard from you on the Mejia case.
凯伦 梅西亚的案子你还没告诉我结果呢
You're a lucky girl. Why is that?
你真幸运 为什么
I don't know how you pulled off the phone records,
我不知道你怎么找到的通话记录
but my bartender witness got spooked.
但我那个酒保证人吓坏了
Aaron Davis isn't gonna testify? Apparently not.
艾伦·戴维斯不会做证了吗 是啊
So your family friend gets a pass on this one.
所以你们这位朋友这次算走运了
It's really over.
真的结束了
They have no witness, they have no case.
没有证人 案子自然就没了
Sometimes things work out right, Carlos.
有时候人就是这么走运 卡洛斯
Thank you.
谢谢
But you have to take this seriously, okay?
但你得认真对待这件事 知道吗
If you do anything like this again,
如果你再做那种事
they're gonna come down on you hard.
他们就真的不会放过你了
As well they should. I understand.
也理应如此 我懂
You saved me.
你救了我
I was happy to help out. I think people deserve second chances.
很乐意帮忙 谁都有权改过自新
Yes.
是
So you take good care of yourself.
你一定照顾好自己
Keep going to those meetings, Carlos.
继续去参加互戒会 卡洛斯
Of course....
当然
Hey, Sally Rayburn.
萨莉·雷伯恩
I got a brunch menu here. Why don't you take a look at it?
我这里有很多菜单 你看看吧
Oh. Hi, honey. Hey, Carlos.
亲爱的 卡洛斯
Hey, how's the case going?
你的案子怎么样了
They cut the charges for now.
起诉撤消了
Well done. Thanks.
不错 谢谢
Congratulations.
恭喜
What are you gonna do with your freedom?
既然自♥由♥了 你要做什么
Not sure.
不知道
I started looking for a job.
我开始找工作了
Something will come up.
会找到的
Yeah. I'm happy for you, man.
真为你高兴 伙计
Who would've done this to you?
谁会对你下这种毒手
They take anything?
他们拿走什么了吗
I don't know. I had some cash in here.
不知道 我这里之前有些现金
How much?
多少
Fuck.
操
I don't even know.
不知道多少
Shit. We gotta report this. No.
操 我们得报案 不
No, no no no. Jake. Come here. Listen, man. No cops, okay? No cops.
不 贾克 听我说 不能报♥警♥ 不行
Why?
为什么
This place is collateral for my loan....
这里是我贷款的抵押品
The bank is lending me money based on my business.
银行要根据我的生意收入给我贷款
I can't fuck that up. I can't, okay?
我不能搞砸 绝对不能
So you'll let whoever did this just get away with it?
那就让那个人逍遥法外吗
Whoever has a name, trust me.
那个人有名字 相信我
What are you talking about?
这话什么意思
Nothing. Forget it. Just no cops.
没什么 算了 反正不能报♥警♥
Please.
拜托了
You're the boss.
你说了算
But you can't sleep here tonight.
但晚上你不能在这里过夜
You're gonna have to come to my place.
去我家里吧
No, thank you. I'm fine.
不用了 谢谢 我没事
Doctor says I have to sleep sitting up anyway.
反正医生说我不能躺下睡觉
Bed wouldn't do me any good. Would you...?
有床也没用 你...
Fuck. Would you get me some water? I have to take these pills.
操 你能给我弄点水吗 我得吃药
Sure. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Hey, Mama.
妈妈
Hi, honey. Hey, listen.
亲爱的 听我说
I wanted to run something by you. Completely your decision.
我想跟你说件事 不过还是你说了算
I feel like we could use
我觉得我们这里
maybe an extra pair of hands around here, even part-time.
还需要一个人手 兼♥职♥的也行
All right.
好
I was thinking, uh, Carlos. I'm sure he could use a job.
我在考虑卡洛斯 他肯定也需要工作
Yeah, I think that's a lovely idea if you think you can use him.
这想法不错 如果你真觉得可以用他
I'm fine with it.
我这边没问题
Yeah. I think I can put him to work.
好 我应该能让他好好干活
Thanks, Mama.
谢了 妈妈
What?
什么
You say something?
你说话了吗
Me?
我吗
No. No, that's not me.
没有啊 我没说话
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表