剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
that my family's gonna be safe.
我家人不会有危险
We'll talk about that.
那就到时候再谈
Can you meet tomorrow?
明天见行吗
Yeah, I can meet tomorrow.
可以 明天见
Where?
在哪
You remember that little spot near South Bay?
还记得南湾的那个秘密场所吗
We used to go there in high school after a big night.
以前高中晚上嗨完我们都去那里的
We'd watch the sun come up.
然后一起看日出
Yeah, I remember.
我记得
You gave me my first cigarette.
你递给了我第一支烟
Meet you there tomorrow morning. We can watch the sunrise.
明早在那见 我们一起看日出
Yeah, sunrise. That sounds great.
看日出 挺不错的
Copy, Morada 7-5.
呼叫M75
Can you check out the smoke at Sunset Cove?
能去查看下日落湾为什么会冒烟吗
Oh, FD was on the scene. It's just a bonfire.
消防队已到达现场 只是篝火
Over.
完毕
Report of gunshot fired near East Bay. Anyone in the area?
东湾附近接报有枪击 有人在附近吗
Marco.
马可
Someone heard a gunshot at the Red Reef Motel.
有人在红礁汽车旅馆听到了枪声
There's a body.
现场有一具尸体
Caucasian male, 40s.
白种人 四十多岁
I'm headed there now.
我现在就赶过去
John?
约翰
I'll, uh...
我...
I'll try to be over in a while.
我一会儿尽量赶过去
Don't worry about it. I got it.
别担心 我能搞定
Evening.
晚上好
You can go home, Frank.
你可以回去了 弗兰克
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Have you seen Danny?
你遇到丹尼了吗
He called.
他打电♥话♥了
We're gonna meet tomorrow at the station and talk.
我们明天会在警局里见 把话都说开了
Everything will be fine.
都会没事的
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Right in here, detective.
就在那里面 警探
Well, I was getting worried.
我快担心死了
I'm so glad you came by.
谢谢你能来
Hey, John.
你好呀 约翰
Bullet missed its target.
子弹没击中目标
We found it lodged in the wall.
找到弹壳嵌在墙壁上
Gun's over there.
枪在那
There have clearly been some things going on with this family.
很显然我们家现在出了些问题
I think it'd be good if we all talked.
我觉得要是我们都能讲出来 会好很多
You wanna go first?
谁先讲
No?
没人吗
I'll go first.
那我先
Okay, Mom...
好 妈
I'm sure there's a whole bunch of stuff that John's told you about me.
我相信约翰肯定跟你说了很多有关我的事
It's all true.
那都是真的
I fell in with some bad people.
我误交了一些坏人朋友
I, um...
我...
I needed money, saw an opportunity.
我需要钱 正好又有个机会
The bullshit paycheck you were giving me wasn't gonna cut it,
你给我的那张支票根本不够花
so I started dealing drugs.
所以我就开始贩毒
So I guess what happened tonight is partly my fault.
所以我觉得今晚发生的事有部分是我的错
What happened tonight?
今晚发生了什么
A guy tried to kill me.
有人想要杀了我
What? Oh, God, Danny.
什么 天呐 丹尼
Who tried to kill you? He's a guy I know.
谁想要杀你 这个人我认识
Business associate. Did you call the police?
生意上的人 你报♥警♥了吗
I didn't call the police.
我没报♥警♥
Cause I called police, then I'd get arrested--
我要是报♥警♥的话 我就要被抓了
You know, this is crazy. Mom doesn't need to hear this.
这太疯狂了 这种事没必要告诉妈
No, Meg.
不 梅格
Let him talk. I need to hear this. You're done.
让他讲 我需要听 可以了
OK, you need to get the fuck out.
你现在就可以滚了
Just hold on. Quiet! Get the fuck out of here.
等一下 都闭嘴 滚出去
Just let me finish, okay?
让我说完 行吗
Just a couple more words, and then I'm gone. Okay?
我就再说几句话 说完我就走 行吗
So clearly I'm in danger
很显然我现在身处危险之中
because these guys are really pissed off.
因为这些人真的非常恼火
I don't know what they were gonna do to me,
我不知道他们打算怎么对付我
but since I used the inn to bring the drugs through...
但自从我利用旅馆运送毒品
now you're all in danger.
你们现在都危险了
What do you mean, you used the inn?
什么意思 你利用了旅馆
Normally I'd say I'm sorry,
要是通常 我会说很抱歉
but I'm not, because you're all liars.
但我不说 因为你们都是骗子
Like it always has been. Danny, would you just stop it?
和往常一样 丹尼 别说了行吗
And you are the worst!
你就是最差劲的
You always took Dad's side. You never protected me.
你总是站在爸那边 从来不护着我
I've never felt safe in this house.
我在这从来没感觉到安全感
And now, none of you are safe in this house.
而如今 你们都将面临危险
What the fuck is that supposed to mean, huh, Dan? Huh?
你♥他♥妈♥那是什么意思 丹
You have finally lived up to your father's expectations, Danny.
你总算没有辜负你♥爸♥的期望 丹尼
Ma.
妈
Just leave me alone, please.
让我一个人静静
Just leave me alone.
让我一个人静静
Son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
Someone tried to kill him tonight? Did you know about this?
今晚有人想要杀他 你知道这事吗
No. Well, you talked to him,
不知道 你跟他打过电♥话♥
and you said that everything was gonna be fine.
你还说都会好起来的
I thought it was.
我原以为是这样
What did he say?
他说了什么
He said that he wants to meet tomorrow morning.
他说他想明天早上见面
He wants to talk, and I agreed.
他想要谈谈 我同意了
We'll take care of this tonight.
那我们今晚就解决了这事
You're not gonna do a goddamn thing.
你别给我乱来
You're gonna stay here with Meg.
你就在这陪梅格
And you're gonna help her with Mom, is what you're gonna do.
然后帮她一起照看妈 这才是你要做的
Come on. Fuck you!
来啊 操♥你♥妈♥
I got it, Pop. I got it, I got it, I got it.
我懂了 爸 我懂了 我懂了
Oh, I know. I know. I fucking know.
我知道 我知道 我他妈的知道了
I fucking know.
我他妈的知道了
Who's the pussy now, motherfucker? Who's the pussy now?
现在谁才是懦夫 混♥蛋♥ 谁才是懦夫
Yeah, he had a gun.
他是有一把枪
Obviously, somebody got the drop on him.
显然有人先发制人了
Maybe they knew he was coming?
说不定他们知道他要来
Kevin, what's going on?
凯文 怎么了
What are you gonna do about Danny? Huh? You gonna do something?
你要怎么解决丹尼 你要怎么做
I'll fix it.
我会搞定的
You know that I found a gun in his--
你知道我在他的一个手提箱里
one of his suitcases, huh?
找到了一把枪吗
No, I didn't know that.
我不知道
No, I know you didn't know that.
我知道你不知道
But it's not-- It's not in his suitcase.
但现在不在他的手提箱里了
It's in my fucking hand right now.
现在他妈的在我手上
Listen to me, Kevin If you won't do something about this...
听我说凯文 如果你不采取行动的话
I will.
我来干
He's come after me once.
他来找过我
What the fuck you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
It was Danny who fucking attacked me.
是丹尼打的我
He fucking admitted it.
他妈的他承认了
Kevin, listen to me.
凯文 听我说
I have to make this right. I'll talk to him.
我来解决这事 我去找他谈
What are you gonna say?
你要说什么
I'm gonna tell him what he wants to hear, that's what I'm gonna do.
他想听啥我就说啥 我就打算这么干了
You always give him what he fucking wants!
你总是他妈的满足他的要求
All right, fine. Listen to me. Goddamn it.
够了 听我说 他妈的
And it's never enough, John!
永远不够 约翰
It's never fucking enough!
他妈的永远不够
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表