剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
It was a lovely shade of fuchsia, as I remember.
我记得还有一缕紫红色的 很好看
Fuck it. Danny's friends were always the most fun anyway, right?
操 丹尼的朋友总是最有意思的
Can we get a drink please? I'm tired. I'm gonna go home.
再来杯酒好吗 我累了 我要回家了
No. Okay, no, I gotta go.
别 不 我要走了
Come here. Come here. No, I'm tired, brother. Tired.
来来 我累了 兄弟 真的
My brother. Oh, man. Fucking hell.
我亲爱的大哥 天 走开
Come on...
来
Take care. I will.
保重 会的
Sorry about your dad. Thank you so much.
节哀 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you. We should have that dance again.
谢谢 谢谢 以后有机会我们再跳舞吧
As soon as we can.
尽快
Hey, dude, are they fucking together?
伙计 他们一起上♥床♥吗
Uh, that is not my business.
不关我的事
Nor is it yours.
也不关你的事
You want some blow, really?
你真的要毒品吗
No, I don't want any fucking blow.
不 我不要什么毒品
Shut up. What the fuck are you talking about?
别装了 你说什么鬼话呢
What's that have to do? Prick.
那个跟... 混♥蛋♥
What the fuck? Fuck off.
搞什么 滚
Fuck you.
去死
What happened with you and my father?
你和我爸爸之间怎么回事
We had a disagreement.
我们意见不合
It happened about the time that you lost your sister.
大约是你妹妹去世时的事
I don't know how much you remember about all that.
我不知道你还记不记得
I try not to think about it too much.
我尽量不去想太多
And for Bobby.
对伯比来说
You lose a child, it does something to a man.
中年丧子肯定很痛苦
It was tough.
是很难让人接受
We worked our way through it.
我们好不容易熬过来了
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
很高兴你们都过来了
And then your brother was injured.
然后你大哥又受伤了
How's Danny been doing all these years?
丹尼最近这些年都怎样
He's been good.
还不错
What's he doing?
他干什么呢
Danny? He,
丹尼啊 他
well, to tell the truth, Danny struggled a bit. Life's...
说实话 丹尼生活不易 生活...
Life's been kind of hard on Danny.
丹尼的生活真的不容易
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
It's nice to see you're doing well.
看到你过得不错真好
Thanks for the beer.
谢谢你请我喝啤酒
I should be going.
我该走了
Yeah.
好
Please, be home.
一定要在家啊
Come on, baby. Come on.
拜托 拜托
Oh, yes.
太棒了
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry. I...
真的对不起 我...
I'm-- I don't know what I said.
我...我不知道自己说了什么
I don't know why I said that to you.
我不知道为什么跟你说那些话
You can stay, you know.
你可以留下过夜
Yeah, that's not what this thing is.
不是这么回事
What thing? You and me.
怎么回事 你和我
Look, I didn't say it was anything. I just said you could stay.
我没说什么 只是说你可以留下过夜
Thanks, Cece. Night.
谢谢 茜茜 晚安
Denise, how you doing? I haven't seen you in a while.
丹尼斯 你好吗 好久不见
It's been a while. Yeah.
是好久了 是啊
Just got an old case to check on, if that's all right.
如果可以 我想查看以前一个案子的卷宗
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Morning.
早啊
I'm headed back north. I just wanted to say goodbye.
我要回北边了 来道别
Okay. Mom is in the house. I wanted to talk to you, I
好 妈妈在屋里 我想跟你谈谈 我
I gotta go to work. It'll just take a second.
我得工作了 一会儿就好
What is it?
怎么了
I just wanna say I'm sorry. For what?
我想跟你道歉 道什么歉
Well, for not doing my job better, I guess.
没有做好自己的工作吧
I know what happened to you, Danny.
我知道你的遭遇 丹尼
I know how you got hurt.
我知道你怎么受伤的
I knew it at the time, but I couldn't prove it.
当时我知道 但是无法证明
I wanted to tell you how sorry I was about your father...
我想告诉你 你父亲的事我很遗憾
and that's all.
就是这样
You know what? Thirty years ago. Who gives a damn?
三十年前的事 谁还关心
Your father was my good friend, but he had a mean streak.
我跟你父亲之前是好友 但他脾气不好
What happened to your sister was an accident,
你妹妹的事是意外
but your father, he took it out on you.
但你父亲把责任归咎于你
I did what I could at the time,
我当时已经尽力了
tried to talk to your family about it.
我努力跟你们家人好好谈谈
But I should have done more.
但我应该再努力一点
What do you mean you tried talking to my family?
你说跟我家人谈是什么意思
They never told you?
他们没告诉你吗
Well, there's something you need to hear.
有件事你需要知道
Date is November 11th, 1983.
日期 1983年11月11日
This is Detective Leonard Potts interviewing John Rayburn.
莱纳德·波茨警探对约翰·雷伯恩问话
Can you say your name for the record?
你能说一下你的名字吗
John Rayburn.
约翰·雷伯恩
And how old are you, John?
你多大了 约翰
Fourteen.
14岁
And were you there when your brother got hurt?
你哥哥受伤时你在场吗
Yes, sir.
是的
And what happened?
发生了什么事
He was hit by a car.
他被车撞了
And was your father there? No, sir.
当时你父亲在场吗 不在
He was at the hospital with my sister.
他在医院陪我妹妹
You telling me the truth, son? Yes, sir.
你说的都是实话吗 孩子 是的
Are you sure you're telling me the truth?
你确定说的都是实话吗
Yes, sir.
是的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表