剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
all of a sudden, overnight, boom. She wants to get married.
她突然之间就想跟我结婚了
Really?
真的吗
I don't understand women.
我搞不懂女人
And I sure as hell don't understand my sister.
我更搞不懂我妹妹
I'll let you know what I hear.
有消息我会通知你
Sure. Thank you very much. Talk to you soon.
好的 非常感谢 再联♥系♥
Hey, man. How are you doing? Good? Good morning.
伙计 你好吗 早上好
Hey, Mister. Hey, you. How you doing?
小梅 是你啊 还好吗
Good. Yeah, I'm good.
挺好的 真的挺好
Who was that? Carlos Mejia. You remember him?
那是谁 卡洛斯·梅西亚 还记得吗
Oh, Manny's, what, brother? Cousin.
曼尼的兄弟吗 表兄
Yeah, the drunk.
对 那个醉鬼
Shut up. That is harsh.
说话这么难听
Didn't Dad fire him? Yes. A few years ago.
爸爸没开除他吗 几年前就开除了
But he's-- I don't know, he's had it tough,
但是他...可能一直过得不好
so he's getting sober now.
所以现在在戒酒了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, good for him. Good for him. Does he work for us now?
那就好 那就好 他现在为我们工作吗
No. No. He just...
不不 他只是...
He has some legal troubles, so I'm just helping him out.
有点法律问题 所以我在帮他
No, I saw Mom handing him an envelope.
我看到妈妈给他了一个信封
He put his mom's house up for bail.
他把他妈妈的房♥子抵押换保释金
So we're just pitching in until he gets up on his feet.
所以等他站稳脚跟前我们先帮帮忙
That's good. That's good.
不错 真心不错
It's good when the family can help other people out.
家人之间互相帮助真的很好
I mean, because, it's why people...
因为 正因此大家才...
They love working for us, right?
才喜欢给我们干活对吧
It's loyalty.
因为忠诚
Mr. Bezler? Good afternoon, gentlemen.
贝兹勒先生 两位下午好
Detective Diaz, Detective Rayburn.
迪亚兹警探 雷伯恩警探
Beautiful land. You own this place?
这儿挺漂亮 你名下的吗
It's been in the family for generations.
作为家产世代相传
Seventy-two, '73?
72 还是73年款
1970. First truck I ever owned. Beautiful.
70年 我的第一辆卡车 漂亮
My grandfather had
我爷爷有一辆
a baby blue '66 C10 with whitewalls.
66年款淡蓝色C10 白胎壁轮胎
He called her Camilla. He loved her.
还把她叫作卡蜜拉 他特别爱她
Why don't you come to take a look inside?
你们要不进来看看
You got more of this? Oh, yeah.
里面还有吗 没错
Seventy-five Caprice Classic?
75年款凯普瑞斯
1946 Chevrolet.
46年款雪佛兰
I know as knowledgeable as you are, detective,
虽然我知道你非常懂行 警探
I'm sure you didn't drive all the way here
我想你们大老远开到这来
just to discuss the virtues of the automobile.
不是来讨论汽车的优点吧
No. We came here to talk to your employees.
不 我们来是想找你的员工谈谈
I'm afraid that just isn't possible.
这可能办不到
Well, why is that?
为什么
This is private property.
这里是私人领域
If you don't have a search warrant,
除非你们有搜查令
I'm gonna ask you to leave.
不然我得请你们离开了
Oh, I'm sorry. We're not here to investigate your hiring practices.
抱歉 我们不是来调查你的雇佣政策
We can get a search warrant if you want, though.
不过既然你想要搜查令 我们也能搞到
Yeah, not a problem.
没错 没有问题
If we do that, might as well invite all the guys here too.
要真这么做 估计得派大阵仗来搜了
Yeah, he plays softball with some guys from INS.
他常常和移♥民♥局的人一起打垒球
Now they can't hit for shit, but they are sticklers for detail--
虽然球打得很烂 但他们擅长捕捉细节
I mean... Cause maybe that wouldn't be a good idea.
我想说 这确实不是个好主意
Because ouce they gout here, they're gonna seize all your books
他们一到这会翻遍你的所有账本
and scour through your employment records.
全面检查你的员工登记记录
All of my employees provide paperwork.
我的所有员工都能提供雇佣合同
Oh, I'm sure they do.
我知道他们可以
And I'm sure some of it's even legit.
我也确定有些雇佣完全合法
John, you know, I envy your guys.
约翰 你知道吗 我非常嫉妒你们
They're gonna come here
他们来到这
and they're gonna have a fucking field day.
就是他们的户外活动日啊
Tell you what I'm gonna do.
告诉你我会怎么做
I'm gonna let you make the decision.
我让你自己做决定
What does that say?
这写的什么
"The good neighbor".
"好邻居"
What does this mean?
什么意思
I think it means someone's trying to help us.
我觉得这说明有人想帮助我们
No, we'll get it done by 8.
不 我们会在八点前搞定
Okay, thanks a lot.
好的 非常感谢
Just came from the bank. Yeah? How's it look?
刚从银行回来 怎么样
Property's been assessed. Everything is in order.
房♥产已经评估完毕 一切准备就绪
Yes. You have to be sure that
好 你得确保贝尔
Belle doesn't file for divorce before that comes through.
在这些手续办完之前不会办离婚
Okay. She could torpedo the whole thing.
行 她会毁了这一切
Okay. Hey, thanks for doing this. Yeah.
好 多谢你的提醒 没事
You know, I actually wouldn't advise you going through with it,
其实我并不建议你这么折腾
but you're so determined.
但你下了这么大决心
It's a lot of money, I know, I know.
一大笔钱呢 我知道
But, frankly, I don't have another option.
说实话 我也没其它选择
I'm barely keeping my head above water here.
我差不多算是在垂死挣扎了
So you take on debt?
所以你要借贷吗
Listen, if I get the property, I can expand, you know?
要是我拍得房♥产 我就可以扩展业务
I'll-- I'll pay it back.
就能还清债务
Well, you better. Or they're gonna own the place.
最好是这样 不然地就归他们了
I know how it works, Meg. Okay?
我知道规则 梅格 行吗
All right.
好吧
Hey, did you think about that other thing?
你有考虑过其他事吗
Cutting Danny back in?
把丹尼加回遗嘱里
Did you?
你想过吗
I just want us all to be on the same page.
我只是希望我们能达成共识
Well, I don't wanna stand in anybody's way.
我不想阻碍任何人的财路
If it's okay with you guys, it's okay with me.
要是你们觉得可以 那我也可以
You're sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 确定
I mean, you know, he's made mistakes, but--
他确实犯过错误 但是...
I mean, we've all done things we're not proud of.
我们都做过不光彩的事情
But listen, maybe it's all for the best, you know.
但也许这样对大家都好
He'll feel included. He won't flake out again.
他会感觉自己融入了这里 不会再离开
All right. Good.
好吧 行
I will draw up all the paperwork.
那我负责搞定所有文件
Thank you. I'll see you later?
谢谢你 回头见
Yeah. Thank you. Of course.
好 谢谢你 太客气了
Look at all of this shit.
瞧瞧这些乱七八糟的东西
My God, I have not seen the inside
天呐 我记得上一次进
of Dad's shed since I was a little kid.
老爸的小木屋里时我还小
The man was very particular about who he let in.
他特别讲究可以让谁进来
You want something? Yeah, actually...
有事吗 其实...
I've been meaning to talk to you about something, uh...
我一直想和你谈谈
The other night, I kind of hooked up
某个晚上 我好像睡了
with somebody that I probably shouldn't have.
我不应该睡的女人
Why are you telling me?
为什么要告诉我
Uh, it was Chelsea.
是切尔茜
Yeah, I saw her at this bar.
我在酒吧里看到她
I was out of my mind. She was wasted.
当时我脑子一片空白 她也喝醉了
It was just so stupid.
这一切真是太蠢了
And one thing led to another. It was...
然后就发展成那样了
It was a total dickhead move
这么做非常混♥蛋♥
and if...if you're pissed off, I completely understand.
你要是生气 我也非常理解
Because it just dawned on me later,
因为我后来才突然明白
maybe that you guys had sort of something going on.
也许你们俩之间有某种关系
In which case, Danny Okay. Kevin, I said it's fine.
也就是说 丹尼 凯文 别提了
I don't think I said anything, but Belle and I are breaking up.
我觉得我没说过 但我和贝尔要离婚了
Shit. Yep.
靠 没错
Headed for the big D. Got a lawyer and everything.
去了趟达拉斯 找了个律师安排好了一切
It's been a-- It's been a pretty rough time.
这段时间真是非常煎熬
And now I'm this age and I am single again.
我都这么老了 又回归单身
It's... it's a horrible feeling.
这...这感觉太可怕了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表