剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Before what?
在什么之前
Before you die.
在你死之前
What's the patient's name?
病人的名字是什么
Rayburn. Robert Rayburn.
雷伯恩 罗伯特·雷伯恩
He's my father.
他是我的父亲
One moment please.
请稍等
My mom called. She said there's been some kind of an accident.
我妈妈打电♥话♥说 好像出了什么事故
Yes. Mr. Rayburn's in the E.R.
是的 雷伯恩先生在急诊室里
Why?
为什么
Your farther's being treated for head trauma.
你父亲头部受了创伤
Head trauma?
头部创伤
Head trauma. Kevin.
头部创伤 凯文
Mom, what's going on? Who brought him in?
妈妈 出什么事了 谁把他送过来的
Your brother.
你哥哥
Will he be all right for the ceremony?
他还能去参加典礼吗
Mom, no. He's unconscious.
妈妈 不 他现在还在昏迷中
The doctors are still trying to figure out
医生们还在努力查出
what's wrong with him. Do you understand that?
他的病因 你明白吗
Yes, I...
是的 我
Of course. I don't even know why I said that.
当然 这问题太傻了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么办才好
What should I do?
我应该做什么
You don't have to do anything. I'm here, Ma.
你什么都不用担心 我在这里 妈
Sit down.
来坐下吧
You gonna tell us what happened?
你能告诉我们到底发生了什么吗
Hey, Kevin. Not now.
以后再说 凯文
Tell you what? Kevin.
告诉你什么 凯文
Quit it. How did dad get hurt?
别说了 老爸是怎么受伤的
Oh, just stop fighting.
快停下来 别吵了
I wanna know what you did to him, Danny. Please.
你到底对他做了什么 丹尼 拜托了
What happened out there, Danny?
丹尼 那时候发生了什么
He was in the kayak.
他坐在皮划艇里
Everything was fine. And then, um...
一切都很好 然后
he just sort of collapsed.
他就倒下了
Well, how did he hurt his head?
那他是怎么伤到头的
Yeah, I didn't see that.
不知道 我没看到
He must have hit it on something when he...
他肯定是跌进水里的时候
toppled over in the water.
脑袋撞上了什么
You kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Hey, where you going? I'm gonna go talk to the doctor, Meg.
你要去哪 我要去找医生 梅格
Hey, will you wait a minute, please?
等一下好吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Kevin.
凯文
What did he do to dad?
他对老爸做了什么
What did he do to dad? Keep your voice down, okay?
他把老爸怎么了 小点声 好吗
Just chill out, okay? For mom's sake.
放松 好吗 为妈妈想想
Just wait till the test results come back.
等检查报告出来再说
You don't actually buy
你真的相信
dad tipping out of the boat bullshit, right?
老爸会从船上掉来
You buy... Seriously, you need to calm down.
你相信... 说真的 你需要冷静下
I'm gonna cancel the ceremony.
我去取消这次典礼
I'll call the staff and
我去电♥话♥通知员工
I'll figure out the best way to get the place ready for tonight.
想办法今晚把宾馆收拾好
Thank you.
多谢了
I'll deal with him.
我来处理他的事情
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. Absolutely.
很好 没问题
You know Danny didn't hurt dad.
你知道丹尼并没有伤害老爸
Yeah, I know that.
没错 我知道
Shit.
该死
You should drink this.
喝点水吧
Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?
你要走怎么不告诉我
I didn't wanna upset you.
我不想让你不开心
No, you couldn't face me.
不 是你不能面对我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This weekend was once in a lifetime for our family.
我们一家人能有这个周末是多么难得
And you were just gonna leave us all behind
而你却打算把我们都抛下
to wonder what in God's name you were doing God knows where?
不知道去哪儿 也不知道去干啥
I didn't wanna leave.
我也不想离开的
Stop trying to make me feel better. I'm not a child.
别安慰我了 我不是孩子
No one told you, did they?
没人告诉你 对吗
They didn't tell-- Mama, I-- I asked to come home.
他们没有 妈妈 我想回家来的
I wanted to move back. I wanna work with you.
我想要搬回来 我想和你一起工作
Who did you ask?
你问了谁
Dad.
老爸
Well, John, who, you know, asked dad...
好吧 是约翰问的老爸
on my behalf and... dad said no.
代替我问的 然后老爸拒绝了
Mom? Mom.
妈妈 妈妈
I got us some answers.
我问过医生了
They're taking dad for a CT scan.
他们要送爸爸去做CT扫描
You should come with me.
跟我来吧
You wanna go talk outside?
你想去外面谈谈吗
Yeah. Sure.
好的 没问题
Just-- Yeah.
好的
I mean I drove you to the bus stop. You said you were leaving.
那天送你到公交站 你说你要走的
I was. I mean...
是的...
It just didn't feel right.
只是感觉不太对
What didn't feel right?
什么感觉不太对
Leaving without saying goodbye to dad.
不和老爸打招呼就离开
So you stayed to say goodbye to dad.
所以你留下来就是为了和老爸说再见
I mean, that's the only reason?
那是唯一的原因吗
Sure you don't wanna read me my rights?
你确定不给我读我的权利吗
All right. So you go out, what happens?
好吧 你到了那里 然后怎么了
We talked for a bit.
我们聊了一会
He got back in his kayak, paddled away, and then, boom, flipped.
他回到划艇上接着划 然后突然翻了
He flipped?
翻了
Just like that? He flipped over?
就这么简单吗 翻了
What'd you do to him? I didn't fucking do anything.
你把他怎么了 我什么都没干
What are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在说什么
So you go out there and you say goodbye.
所以你只是过去跟他告别
Because I didn't wanna leave with any bad blood.
因为我不想带着嫌隙离开
So, uh, I told him there was no hard feelings.
所以我告诉他我不会记恨他
And what did dad say?
老爸说了什么
Nothing.
什么都没说
He just got back in the kayak, rode away.
他就径直回到划艇然后划走了
Then, boom, it happened. He collapsed.
然后突然一下 就倒下了
He collapsed. You keep saying this over and over,
倒下了 你一直说他倒下了
but it doesn't make any sense. I don't, I don't...
但这说不通啊 我不 我不...
He was in the kayak, and then
他就在皮划艇上 然后
he just fell over. Went limp.
他就这么摔下去了 翻了
How did you hurt yourself? Yeah. How'd you hurt your shoulder?
你是怎么受伤的 你的肩膀怎么了
By dragging him out of the water
为了救他的命
while I was trying to save his fucking life.
把他从水里拖出来时受了伤
How'd you get to the hospital?
那你是怎么到医院来的
Flagged down a couple guys.
拦下了几个路人
Waved down guys?
招招手就来人了吗
They just happened to be there? What were they doing?
他们那么巧就出现在那里 他们在干吗
I don't know. Fishing.
我不知道 钓鱼
Fishing. It's illegal to fish out there.
钓鱼 这里钓鱼是违法的
Maybe they're the ones you wanna go arrest.
说不定你应该逮捕的是他们
John. man, come on.This is bullshit.
约翰 别这样 这太扯了
Shut up, you fucking prick.
闭嘴 龟孙子
You weren't there. You know it. I know it.
你当时又不在 你知道 我知道
Even he knows it, man
连他都知道
Shut up... You can't tell me you believe this shit.
闭嘴... 你不会告诉我你真信了吧
You don't know what the fucking cunt... John...
你不知道这混球... 约翰
I'm not gonna fucking talk to you! Prick.
老子他妈不想跟你说话 真没种
You need to shut the fuck up for once in your life!
你什么时候能把你这张嘴给我闭上
Mr. Rayburn? Dr. Weston is ready with your X-rays.
雷伯恩先生 韦斯顿医生准备好给你拍X光了
Oh, good. Okay.
好的 好的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表