剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, try this.
好吧 那试试这个
I don't care about you.
我不在乎你
You don't mean anything to me.
你对我什么也不是
And if I mean something to you,
如果我对你还有点意义
you mean less
那你对我而言
than nothing to me.
就连什么都不是都及不上
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样
This is what I do.
我就是这样
Where you headed, man?
你要去哪
Hey, man. Can I come with you?
哥们 我能跟你一起吗
Yeah, come on.
可以 来吧
I'll take you somewhere.
我带你去个地方
Need help? No.
需要帮忙吗 不需要
You got it?
你可以吗
Oh, look at you.
看看你
You're having fun tonight.
你今晚在找乐子
Yeah, it's good, brother.
挺好的 兄弟
Yeah? Okay. Yeah, I'm good to go. Let's bounce.
是吗 好 我可以走了 找乐子去
Great. Let's go.
很好 我们走
Safety first, right? Always.
安全第一 对吗 那当然
Oh, man. I'm so glad I met you.
我很高兴我遇到了你
Thanks for the call.
谢谢你打电♥话♥
No problem.
不客气
Borrow your light? Sure.
借下手电可以吗 可以
Here.
给你
Take it. Go on.
来一支 抽吧
Just like that.
就那样
Just...
就
like that.
就那样
What's in this?
这里头有什么
Some shit... that'll do... the trick.
有狗屁 会...变戏法
That'll work.
那可以
Just light it.
点起来
Everybody freeze right now!
所有人不许动
Get your hands up! Nobody move!
举起手来 都不许动
Get your hands up! Up where I can see them!
举起手来 举到我能看到的地方
Hands up, right now! Don't you move!
举起手 马上 不许动
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
I'm having a little bit of fun!
在找点乐子
The fucking position you put us in?
你让我们陷到何种境地
If anyone finds out about this--
如果有人发现这事...
It would reflect badly on the family.
会对我们家造成不好的影响
Is that what you're fucking worried about?
你是担心这个吗
Except Dad's dead,
但是爸爸死了
so I don't think it's going to affect him too much.
所以我觉得应该不会对他影响太大
What the fuck is that? Some kind of excuse?
那是什么 借口吗
No, man. That's not an excuse.
不 兄弟 不是借口
That's your fucking excuse.
那他妈是你的借口
Oh, you're going to protect Daddy at all costs.
你会尽一切代价保护爸爸
Is that what this is about?
就是因为这些吗
You're feeling fucking sorry for yourself
你很为自己难过
because you found out someone told fibs a long time ago
因为你发现很久之前有人说谎
about what dad did to you? Is that it?
掩饰爸爸怎么对你的吗
Well, let me fucking clear up some fucking things for you.
我他妈好好给你把话说清楚
Let me give you the truth.
我来告诉你事实
We didn't lie for Dad.
我们不是为爸爸说谎的
We fucking lied for you.
我们是他妈为你
Know why we lied? We lied for you.
知道我们为什么说谎吗 为你
If they didn't shut it down the cops would have kept pushing,
如果他们不结案 警♥察♥继续往下查
and pushing, until they start investigating Sarah's death.
再往下查 直到他们开始调查莎拉的死
What do you think about that, asshole?
你怎么想 混♥蛋♥
There was nothing to investigate.
没什么可调查的
You really think just because you didn't mean for her to die
你真以为你不是故意杀了她
you weren't responsible? -
就不用负责任了吗
Fuck you. It was an accident.
去你的 那是意外
Why don't you quit fucking lying to yourself, Danny?
你不如别再骗自己了 丹尼
What did you say?
你说什么
I'm fucking taking you in.
我要逮捕你
Fuck! Fuck! Ah!
操 操
What did you fucking say? Easy.
你刚才说什么 冷静
Easy.
冷静
Easy.
冷静
Who the fuck is that?
那是谁
She's with me.
跟我一起的
She's been with me the whole fucking time.
一直以来她都跟我一起
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真的要这样吗
Listen to her.
听她的话
Listen to her, Danny.
听她的话 丹尼
Don't screw this up.
不要胡闹
Give me the gun, Danny.
把枪给我 丹尼
Danny.
丹尼
Time to decide.
是时候作出决定了
Is it you? Or is it them?
是你 还是他们
Fucking listen to her. Danny?
听她的话 丹尼
Danny.
丹尼
Give me the gun, Danny.
把枪给我 丹尼
Don't do that. Is it you?
不要 是你
Or is it them? Give me the fucking gun.
还是他们 快把枪给我
Shut up!
闭嘴
What?
怎么了
What's up with you, huh?
你怎么了
Marco Diaz.
马可·迪亚兹
Did you know...
你知道...
if you scramble the letters of your name,
你知道你的名字拆开重新组合
it spells ZODIAC RAM?
可以拼写成"白羊宫"吗
And you're an Aries.
而且你又是白羊座的
I didn't realize that.
我还真不知道
And I'm a Virgo.
我是处♥女♥座
And that the letters of my name scrambled...
而且我的名字拆开重新拼写
make "Mrs. Marco Diaz."
可以拼成"马可·迪亚兹夫人"
What's going on with you today?
你今天这是怎么了
Can you pick that up for me? Please?
你能帮我捡起来吗 谢谢
Come on. Pick it up.
快嘛 帮我捡起来
Ask me.
问我
Get on one knee, and ask me.
单膝跪地 问我
You want me to propose to you?
你想让我求婚吗
You want me to do it?
你想让我求吗
I don't think you are ready.
我觉得你还没准备好
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, I suppose. I mean, if you want to.
是吧 如果你想的话
Help me, Rhonda. Two fingers.
帮个忙 朗达 两指就行
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, hey. Morning.
是你啊 早
I see you're still celebrating.
你还在庆祝啊
Oh, yeah.
是
Your freedom. Yeah, my freedom.
你的自♥由♥ 对 我的自♥由♥
Sorry about that. No worries.
抱歉 没事
No. I'm-- You know what? I am.
不 我... 确实是的
I am celebrating.
我在庆祝
I'm celebrating that this is the greatest country in the world.
我庆祝这里是世界上最棒的国家
Guess how much it costs to get a divorce online?
你猜网上申请离婚要多少钱
I don't know. Just take a gander.
不知道 你猜猜嘛
No idea.
真不知道
Just take a guess.
猜一猜
Throw out a number. Tell you what,
随便说个数字 这样吧
you come within 20 bucks and I'll buy you a drink.
要是上下差距20块以内 我就请你喝酒
Two hundred dollars?
两百块吗
Ehh. One hundred fifty-nine.
一百五
Close enough, you can still have your drink.
已经很接近了 我还是会请你喝酒
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表