剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I think you might have something I want.
我觉得你可能有我想要的东西
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Come on. Yeah.
别这样 好吧
Black, 57 Selby.
黑色野马
Pickup truck. No, no.
小型皮卡 不不不
If you find it, don't do anything. Just give me a call.
找到后什么都别做 给我打电♥话♥就好
Yeah. All right. All right. Thanks.
好的 好的 谢谢
So I was looking through
我之前在查找
some old trafficking cases-- Are you okay?
以前的贩卖♥♥人口案 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Five years ago, a ring was busted up in Dade.
五年前 在戴德县曾抓获一个贩卖♥♥团伙
They rescued a group of girls
他们救出了一群
who were coming from Central America.
从中美国家来的女孩
The rings leaders, they're all in jail.
团伙的头目都还蹲在监狱里
One of the girls, she said something
其中一个女孩 她在口供中
interesting in her statement right there.
提到了些有趣的东西 这里
Her name is Cristina Colon.
她叫克里斯蒂娜·科隆
I tracked her down.
我调查了她的行踪
She works up in Homestead. Want me to run this?
她现在霍姆斯特德工作
No, I got it.
不 交给我吧
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢了
The right judge,
碰上合适的法官
I can get 7 to 10 with no parole.
我能给他争取七到十年无假释
With only drunk and disorderly in his priors?
只留下醉酒闹事的前科吗
Meg, I don't understand what you're doing here.
梅根 我不懂你在做什么
This isn't a hardened thug--
这又不是什么恶性冲突...
And you're not a criminal defense attorney.
你也不是刑事辩护律师
If you were, you'd understand
不然的话你就会明白
that what he's convicted of is only a fraction.
他所承认的只是很小一部分
He used to do landscaping for my family.
他以前给我们家打理过院子
So you feel responsible for him.
所以你觉得你应该对他负责吗
It's personal. I... He just needs a little help.
这是私人关系 我...他只是需要帮助
Okay. Stop. I've seen this movie.
停 我看过这种桥段
Don't defend this guy. It isn't your thing.
别为这家伙辩护 这不关你的事
He has a drinking problem. He isn't a bad guy.
他不过酗酒而已 不是什么坏人
So what? I let him off on agg robbery?
所以呢 我就这么放过他吗
Why? Because in trial, you never know.
为什么 因为谁都预料不到庭审会怎样
Come on, Karen,
别这样 凯伦
we're ready for fines, community service, reparations,
我们已经做好罚款 社区服务和赔偿的准备
time already served.
他已经蹲过监狱了
But no new jail time.
但不接受新的刑期
We'll call your office tomorrow with our offer.
明天我们会致电你办公室告诉你我们的条件
But our only offer.
但只有一次机会
Thank you.
谢谢
You won't love it.
肯定不会合你的心意
Hey there.
你好
I'm surprised to see you.
竟然在这看到你
I didn't know if you were still in town.
我不知道你还留在镇上
Yeah. Looks like I am. I had to get a mooring license.
看起来还是留在这了 我得搞个停泊证
Got a new boat. Nice.
买♥♥了艘新船 不错
Thought I wasn't supposed to be talking to you.
我还以为我不该和你说话呢
Excuse me. I'm looking for Cristina Colon?
不好意思 我来找克里斯蒂娜·科隆
I'm Cristina.
我就是
We spoke on the phone. I'm Detective Rayburn.
我们通过电♥话♥ 我是雷伯恩警探
You're a detective? I don't remember you.
你是个警探吗 我不记得你了
I didn't work your case.
我没有参与你的案子
Then why do you want to talk to me?
那你为什么要找我谈
I'm investigating a different case.
我在调查另一个案子
I think you might be able to help me.
我觉得你可能可以帮我
Okay?
行吧
When you and the girls were freed,
你和别的女孩自♥由♥以后
you gave a statement to authorities.
你给当局录了一份口供
Yes. There was something in that statement
没错 我就想和你谈谈
that you said that I'd like to talk to you about.
那份口供里的内容
Okay.
好吧
When you were asked about the men who brought you to the U.S.,
当别人问到是谁带你来美国时
you'd said that "They threatened us with fire."
你说 他们用火威胁你们
They threatened us with everything they could think.
他们想到什么就用来威胁我们
Every day.
每天都那样
And this is...this is when you were on the boat?
那是你在船上的时候吗
Yes.
是的
How did they threaten you with the fire?
他们怎么用火威胁你的
One night, the boat stopped.
有天晚上 船停了下来
I think maybe they saw the Coast Guard.
我觉得他们可能看到了海岸警卫队
So the men shut off the engines
所以那人关了引擎
and told us not to make any noise.
叫我们不要发出声音
The girls were crying, and...
那些女孩们在哭 然后...
the men got very angry.
那些人就非常生气
And...
然后...
And...
然后...
Just take your time. Please.
慢慢来 没关系
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You don't need to be sorry.
你不需要抱歉
So they said if...
所以他们说如果...
we didn't stop crying,
我们还要继续哭
they would lock us inside and burn us.
他们就把我们反锁 烧死我们
And one man light a match and he threw it down into the...
然后有个人划了根火柴 扔到...
The hold? Yes.
人群里 没错
He threw the match in with us.
他把火柴扔向我们
It didn't do anything.
没造成什么后果
Just one match.
只有一根火柴
But after that, we knew.
从那以后 我们就明白了
What did you know?
明白什么了
That they would rather burn us all alive than get caught.
他们宁愿把我们全都活活烧死也不能被抓住
I owe you an apology.
我要向你道歉
No, you don't.
不用
You don't owe me anything. Yes, I do.
你不欠我什么 不是的
It was really bad timing and I overreacted.
当时不是时候 我反应有些过激
It's okay. I get it. Really.
没关系 我能理解 真的
How are you holding up?
你感觉怎么样
I'm okay. You know, it's hard,
还行 你知道的 虽然很难熬
but I'm better.
但我好多了
So are you around now?
所以你现在恢复了吗
Are we talking again?
咱们又恢复了吗
No. I mean...
没有 我是说...
I've figured some things out.
我想通了一些事
Good. That's good.
很好 非常好
Yeah. I have to stop acting like a child.
是啊 我不能再像小孩子一样了
Losing my father made me...
失去父亲让我...
Clarifies things, right? It makes sense.
想理清楚吗 这理由能说得通
I'm sorry. Will you stop apologizing?
我很抱歉 你能不要再道歉了吗
Really.
我说真的
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好
Well, I'm glad we bumped into each other.
很高兴能碰见你
Stop.
少来了
First tour, I was 22 years old in Spain.
第一次巡回演出的时候我是在西班牙 22岁
Twenty-two in Spain? I've never even left Florida.
22岁就到西班牙了 我从没离开过佛罗里达
I've never been out of Florida.
我从没离开过佛罗里达
Oh, can I--
我能...
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
How'd you know I had some?
你怎么知道我有货的
Sucking the roof of your mouth, bobbing your head off beat.
吸上颚 不合拍子地摇头晃脑
I wasn't off beat.
我没有不合拍子
You're too old for this bar.
你来这儿岁数显得有点大
It's cool. He's a friend.
没事 他是我朋友
Can I hit it?
我能来一口吗
The more the merrier. Sure, yeah.
欢迎加入 越多越好
Get a little baby bit of that.
好好吸一口
Dad cut Danny out?
爸爸把丹尼剔除了吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表