剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, we know this at the inn...
我们都知道宾馆...
And to that end, anything that you guys think of that you need,
因此 无论你们想要什么
any questions you have, anything,
有什么问题 随便什么事都行
please don't hesitate to ask me or one of our...
尽管来问我或是我们的...
Nicky!
尼基
Kevin. What are you doing back?
凯文 你咋又回来了
I thought we lost you to those Berkeley motherfuckers for good.
还以为你去伯克利好好学习不和我们玩了呢
Stanford.
是斯坦福
My bad. So, what are you doing home?
我记错了 那你回来干什么呢
You miss the fishing? I came to help my mom.
怀念海钓了吗 我回来帮我妈
She officially put the property back on the market.
她决定将房♥产拿出来卖♥♥了
We got a few buyers. Yeah, I saw.
有几个买♥♥家 我见到过
Those Merrill Lynch-looking douche bags.
好像是美林证券那里来的混♥蛋♥
Looking for some property to build a vacation home together?
想要圈些地♥产♥造个度假村什么的吗
They're developers. Developers.
他们是开♥发♥商 开♥发♥商
What do they want to develop?
他们想开♥发♥什么
It's not really my business. Or yours.
这可就不关我的事了 也不关你的
I'm sure they'll clean this place up though.
我只知道他们会把这里彻底改造翻新的
Even Florida deserves a bit of class.
就算是佛罗里达也得要上点档次
Listen, Nick, I wanna make an offer.
尼克 我也想出个报价
We seem to be pretty far downfield with these guys.
我们和这群开♥发♥商可差得十万八千里呢
Besides, how can you afford it?
再说 你出得起这么多钱吗
You're barely staying afloat as it is. I'm doing just fine.
你不也就勉强混日子嘛 混得还行
Okay, Kev.
好吧 小凯
Yeah, it's a good thing you made me get this footage.
能搞来这监控录像真是太好了
There.
慢
All right.
好
I'm trying to back it up.
我想备份一下
Just hold it there, would you?
暂停一下行吗
They can't get any clearer on that? No. I mean
还有更清晰一点的录像吗 没有
You've asked?
你问过了吗
No. You know what? I'll ask.
没有 算了 我去问下
I'm pretty sure this was the best they could do. You know?
但我确信这应该就是最清楚的版本了
It's great to see you up and back in action, Pop. It really is.
爸 看到你完全康复真是太好了
You look good.
挺好的
Play something. What?
弹些小曲吧 什么
Anything. I don't know anything.
随便 随便是什么曲子
I never knew how much that thing...
我一直都不知道琴声...
reminded me of this place until you weren't here to strum it.
能让我回想起家里 直到你后来再也没弹过
We missed it.
我们都很怀念
Oh, hey, Dad.
对了 爸
I gotta be honest. I'm really surprised.
说实话 我真的很惊讶
Danny's really, uh-- I think he's actually...
丹尼真的... 我觉得他...
he's actually turning it around this time, you know?
他这次真的变好了
He's... he's doing great.
他做得很棒
You know, I was watching that young Ben in the game, and...
在拔河的时候我看到那个小本...
that big, strapping kid.
就是那个大高个
And I was wondering when you're gonna have a boy.
我就在想你啥时候能有个儿子
I hear you, okay? We're working on it.
我知道我知道 我们在努力呢
Soon enough. Don't worry.
应该很快就有了 别担心
I'm working on it.
我在努力呢
You sure you're all right? Yeah, I'm good.
你确定能搞定吗 我可以
I'm great.
可以搞定
Well, you're young yet.
毕竟你还年轻
Did I just fuck these up? I think I did.
我是不是搞错了 我觉得是弄错了
Hold on. Hold up.
等等 等一下
All right.
好了
Female. Hispanic. Burns.
女性 西班牙裔 全身烧伤
Everything's consistent with the other girl, except
所有情况都和另一个女孩相符 除了...
that this body's been in the water longer.
这具尸体泡在水里的时间更久
So I'm gonna have to take a closer look.
所以我还得仔细解剖一下
Talk to you soon. All right, guys. Be well.
之后再来找你 好的 两位保重
That's a second body. But we don't know if
第二具尸体 但我们还不知道她俩
they were on the same boat. Sure we do.
是否在同一艘船上... 显然是的
We'll see when we get the tests back. We don't need tests.
等验尸结果出来就知道了 无需验尸
Let's say that they were on the same boat.
就假设她俩在同一艘船上
It could have just been an accident.
可能只是场意外
You really believe that's an accident?
你真觉得这只是意外
Well, the evidence isn't saying otherwise, so, yeah, I do.
也没证据表明是谋杀 我是这么觉得的
Two Hispanic teenagers. Girls. Both burned.
两位西班牙裔年轻女孩 全身烧伤
Both on the same boat. What the fuck does that tell you?
都在同一艘船上 这他妈都没看出问题吗
Immigration run gone bad.
偷渡纠纷
O'Bannon.
我是奥班农
I got another job for you.
又有活要给你了
Uh, great. You prep those cans?
好的 船只都准备好了吗
Yeah. Yep. Doing it right now.
好了 现在就在准备
How big a delivery you thinking?
你觉得这次有多少人
Thinking two, three dozen. Later this week.
估计三四十人 这周晚些时候
Okay. Is that a problem?
好的 有问题吗
Yeah. No, no, no. That's no problem. Absolutely. I'm good.
不不不 没问题 我能搞定
We need this done quick.
这事得尽快搞定
Okay. When can you have it done?
行 你什么时候能准备好
Any night you want works.
你想哪天晚上运都行
You keep doing things right and I'm planning more work for you.
你继续这么干 我会考虑多派些工作给你
Okay. Very cool. Yeah, you know how to get in tou--
太好了 对了 你知道怎么联...
You just call--
你只要打...
Ladies, I cannot be the only one who's wearing these.
姑娘们 可不能只有我一个人穿成这样啊
Okay? So pick a pair. Any pair.
所以你们自己随便选一双
She's scared. No, I'm not!
她害怕了 我才没有
Are too. You said so. You said you were.
就有 你刚说了 你也说你怕的
Okay, okay, ladies. No, no, no, no, no, no.
好了 姑娘们 不争了不争了
There's nothing to be scared about.
没有什么好害怕的
You know, I'm the best swimmer in the whole of the Keys.
我可是全礁岛最擅长游泳的人
So you're safe with me. Dad, they're scared.
跟着我绝对安全 爸 他们害怕
Yeah, I don't blame them a bit.
我才不会怪她们呢
Hey, you gonna be around later?
你一会能过来下吗
Yeah. Sure. I have a surprise for you.
行 我给你准备了惊喜
That man there... that's my dad.
那个老头... 是我爸
He taught me how to swim. He taught me good.
是他教会我游泳的 教得特别棒
Now I'm gonna teach you guys.
现在由我来教你们
And one day, I'm sure, you guys are gonna teach someone else.
我相信有一天 你们也会教别人的
I think my mom's pregnant.
我觉得我妈怀孕了
There you go! All right. There you go.
这不就有了 以后就可以教他了
Come on, let's pick a pair.
来吧 选一双
Let's pick a pair. Take a look. See what you like.
选一双 先看看你喜欢哪双
That's good. They look like they're gonna fit.
这双好 感觉穿你身上特别适合
Get the other one?
要穿另一只了吗
That's good. They wanna feel too tight here
也不错 刚开始会觉得特别紧
so that when we're in the water, they fit you perfect.
但我们一旦下了水 就会穿着正好
You don't have to put them all on here!
你不必现在就全部都穿上
You don't have to be a jackass like me.
不用像我这样看着这么滑稽
Just pick a pair. But come on, let's go.
挑好一双 我们出发
That fits you good. You ready to put the other one on now?
正正好好 另一只也决定现在穿上吗
Don't be scared. Go ahead. Put the other one on.
别害怕 加油 穿上吧
Yeah, that's good. You want them under your feet.
很好 就把它踩在脚下
You wanted to see me? Yes.
你找我吗 对
It's about work. Oh, the project's dead.
工作上的事 项目取消了
I thought Susannah talked to you. She did.
苏珊娜不是跟你谈过了吗 是的
But, uh, she offered me a job.
但是她给我提供了一份工作
Yeah. Well, an interview.
是一次面试机会
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Is it your way of getting me to New York?
你是想这样让我去纽约吗
What?
什么
I don't need your help with my career. Okay?
我的事业不需要你帮忙 知道吗
I like what I do. I'm fine here.
我喜欢我的工作 我在这里很好
I'm glad.
好啊
Thank you. That was very nice of you to put in a good word.
谢谢 谢谢你帮我说好话
You're welcome. I didn't.
不用谢 我没有说好话
She said you mentioned it.
她说是你提的
All I said was you did a great job.
我只是说你工作得很优秀
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表