剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You know, I just-- I can't get this thing to turn over.
我就是调不过来头
Didn't I tell you not to start messing with this truck?
我有没有告诉你别乱碰这辆车
Who told you not to mess with this truck?
谁告诉你你可以动这辆车了
Could have tried some reverse psychology...
换位思考一下行不行
Hey, you got any ideas? Look,
你有什么办法没 你看
changed the carb. Changed the battery.
我把汽化器换了 电池换了
Changed all the ignition shit. I still can't get it to turn over.
整个点火装置都换了 但就是发动不起来
What about the cap and rotor?
电容和电机转子呢
Did you? No.
你换了吗 没
Fine. I'll look at it. Yeah?
行了 我来检查吧 行吗
Yes. 'Cause I gotta go do the welcome tour.
行 我得去筹备观光旅
All right. Go. Go. All right. Thanks, man.
行了 快去吧 好的 谢了啊
If you're doing the tour, take a shower.
要去筹备观光旅的话 就先洗个澡
Oh, you think? Yeah. You smell like ass.
有必要吗 当然 你闻起来跟屎一样
Fucking hell.
我♥操♥
That's the pot calling the kettle black. I mean, man.
还说我呢 你不也一样嘛
You're the fucking smelliest motherfucker in the family.
家里这么些人 就属你最臭
That's it, you motherfucker. You'd better run.
注意点 你个混账 别让我抓到你
Rayburn. John.
雷伯恩 约翰
Yeah, I got a call on my way in.
我刚刚去的路上接到一个电♥话♥
I think we may have caught a break.
我觉得案子可能有突破
I'm at the Oceanside Marina. Can you make it down here?
我在海岸码头 你能不能过来一下
So how's everything going?
你最近还好吗
Well, I got a call from Mr. Morris late last night.
我昨天半夜接到了莫里斯先生的电♥话♥
He's decided not to move forward with the project here.
他决定不在这里继续做项目了
Yeah, he's gonna start looking at other locations.
没错 他要寻找其他合适的地点
Well, that's probably the best decision.
这应该是最好的选择了吧
Thank you for letting me know. Of course.
谢谢你通知我 不客气
I hope your firm was happy with the service.
希望你公♥司♥满意这里的服务
Actually, that's something I wanted to discuss with you.
其实 我还有事想和你商量一下
Alec mentioned it specifically,
亚力克之前提过
but I would have said the same thing.
但我还想再说一遍
We were all very happy. Frankly, impressed.
我们都很满意 简直对你刮目相看
Have you ever considered joining a larger firm?
你有没有意向加入更大规模的律所
Oh, God.
天呐
I have a lot of FSU law friends who did.
我佛罗里达州立大学法学院的几个朋友跳槽了
Yeah. Miami, D.C., Houston.
他们去了迈阿密 华盛顿 休斯顿
I did my third year summer in Dallas.
我大三暑假是在达拉斯度过的
So I've seen that world.
也算是见过世面
Yeah? Any appeal?
是吗 有心仪的单位吗
I don't know. Work 80 hours a week.
我还没想好 一周工作80个小时
Just to make enough to vacation in a place like this.
就为了到这种地方来度假
Fair enough.
说得有理
I'm gonna tell you a little secret. Yeah.
告诉你个小秘密 好啊
I actually don't give a shit about the law.
其实我才不在乎什么法律
Does anybody? I don't know.
谁在乎啊 谁知道呢
But I do like helping people. Yeah
但我喜欢帮助别人 嗯
And I get to do a lot of different stuff here.
在这里我可以做很多不同的事
I do family law, estate planning.
亲属法啊 遗产规划啊
I help my parents with their business.
帮我父母经营家业
Uh.That's great. Yeah, my family lives here.
挺好的啊 是啊 我家人都住在这里
You know, we're very close.
我们关系都挺好的
No, I get it. I'm from a big family myself.
我懂的 我家兄弟姐妹也很多
Vermont.
在佛蒙特州
A place almost as beautiful as this.
那里差不多和这里一样美
Without the heat, of course. Oh, God.
当然没有这么热 哈哈
I don't know how the fuck you people do it down here.
我都不懂你们怎么能受得了
Unbelievable. Thank you.
简直不可思议 谢谢
Have you ever been to New York? A couple of times.
你去过纽约吗 去过几次
It's a completely different world there.
那里真的完全是另一番景象
You could really stretch yourself.
在那里你可以施展拳脚
Personally, it'd be great to have someone like you.
个人觉得有你这种人加入才是我们的荣幸
Someone with your perspective working at the firm.
律所里需要你这种有想法的人
You should give it some thought.
你好好考虑一下吧
I appreciate that.
谢谢你的邀约
I don't want you appreciate it. I want you to consider it.
我才不要你谢我 我要你好好考虑
Let us fly you up there.
跟我们坐飞机过去
Show you around the firm. You can meet some people.
我们可以带你逛逛律所 结交点朋友
I'm flattered. Truly. Thank you.
我真的是受宠若惊 谢谢你
Okay.
好吧
Oh, and just between us...
对了 偷偷告诉你
I put in 60 hours, tops.
我一周最多工作60小时
Gas with the same chemical marker found on the boat
我们在船上发现了化学痕迹相同的汽油
and the girl was stolen from here two weeks ago.
那个女孩 两周前被人从这里拐走了
What about those? Yeah, I saw that.
那些摄像头呢 我看到了
Owner said those security cameras have been here
这里老板说那些监控摄像头
since he bought the place from the boat yard.
在他买♥♥下这里之前就有了
They never worked.
根本不管用
Well, that's useful, isn't it?
这可真是帮上大忙了
Look. The only other place where you can get gas
另外只有一个地方能买♥♥到化学痕迹
with this same exact chemical marker is south of Marathon.
相同的汽油 就在南马拉松
Marathon, huh? Yeah.
在马拉松啊 对
Alright, so they steal the fuel, they fill the boats,
所以他们偷来汽油给船加满
they take them back wherever the hell they came from.
然后再带回他们老家去
And it explodes.
然后 船爆♥炸♥了
Your eyes all right? Yeah, why?
你的眼没事吧 没事啊 怎么了
Nah, just wondering.
没啥 就是好奇
Hey, why don't you find out who owns this boat?
你去查一下这艘船的主人是谁吧
Why?
怎么
Because of that.
因为那玩意
Ah, come on. I mean...
拜托 我是想说...
All right.
算了 我去
8 A.M. To 11 A.M., then we begin serving lunch at midday.
上午八点到十一点 然后中午开始供应午餐
That goes to 2, 2:30.
一直供应到两点 两点半
And later on this afternoon, near sunset,
下午晚些时候 太阳落山的时候
we're gonna take you out on a cocktail cruise.
会有鸡尾酒巡航
What a depressing place to grow up.
在这里生活真是太无聊了
Yeah. Yeah, it's the worst.
没错 这里太差了
Mom, Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Dad. There are flowers growing out of the trees.
爸爸 那边的树上长着花呢
Where?
在哪里
Why don't you show them, girls?
姑娘们 带他们去看看吧
Please, after you.
你们先请
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
哦 没错啊
That is Mama Ray's handiwork right there.
这是雷妈的大作
Can we pick them?
能把它们摘下来吗
We can enjoy looking without touching.
看看就好啦 不要碰啊
Can I put one in my hair? I'll climb and get it.
我能在头发上别一朵吗 我爬上去摘
Look, I'll see what I can do, okay?
我得请示一下啊
Oh, that's my dad. That's my dad. That's Papa Ray.
看 那是我爸 是雷爸呢
Wave and say, "Hi, Papa Ray."
来招个手 说"雷爸好"
Hi, Papa Ray.
雷爸好
Actually, out on this cruise that we're gonna go out to
等下我们巡航要去的地方
is the best place anywhere to see the sunset.
能看到世界上最美的日出
Which is a great Keys tradition.
这可是我们礁岛的传统
Also, Didi makes a mean margarita.
迪迪还会调制美味的玛格丽塔酒
Now, that's what I could use. Yeah. Long flight?
我正需要喝杯酒 旅途劳顿吧
Bumpy. I'm not the greatest of flyers.
挺颠簸的 我可不擅长坐飞机
Well, you're here now.
你们现在已经到了
And now the only thing you gotta worry about
现在你们唯一需要担心的
is not worrying about anything.
就是啥也不用担心
Sign us up for that, yeah? Cool.
这我们必须要报名 好的
Let's bring you over to the bar here, folks,
我带你们去酒吧
and let you get one of those margaritas.
让你们尝尝我们这儿的玛格丽塔酒
How about that? Oh, look.
不错吧 快看
The ladies look like they're enjoying themselves already.
看来两位小姑娘已经爱上这里了
The big questions here are salt or no salt.
现在最大的问题就是酒加不加盐
And that's it. It starts quick once you get here.
没错 你们一到那就可以开始喝了
And we try to do everything we can
我们会尽力为你们服务
to make sure you don't have to do anything.
让你们无需做任何事 好好享受
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表