剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
And when did this happen?
什么时候的事
Years ago.
很久以前了
And before he died, I asked him
他去世之前 我问他
if he wanted to go through with it. He said yes.
真的想这样吗 他说是的
You just let Dad do this?
你就这么任凭爸爸这样干吗
I'm his lawyer. My job is to carry out his wishes.
我是他的律师 我的工作就是完成他的遗愿
Anyway, Mom's not happy about it.
不过妈妈不太乐意
She wants us to include Danny.
她想让我们把丹尼拉回来
Can she do that?
她能那么做吗
Dad already decided.
爸爸已经决定了
Well, the business is ours now.
现在这是我们的事了
As long as we all agree, we can do what we want.
只要我们都同意 怎么做都行
Does Danny know about this?
丹尼知道吗
I don't think so.
我估计他不知道
Easy decision. We cut him back in.
那就好办了 直接把他拉回来就行
Wait a minute.
等一下
Just slow down one second. Why would we do that?
这事得好好说 我们为什么要那么做
He's been through enough. He doesn't need this.
他受的罪够多了 不该他受的
What do you mean "He's been through enough"?
你说"他受的罪够多了"什么意思
What do you mean? I mean all of it.
什么意思 就那个意思
His whole fucking childhood. That's what I mean.
他那段悲惨的童年 就是这个意思
What are you talking about, John?
你想说什么 约翰
You know what I'm fucking talking about.
你知道我在说什么
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
All right. You know what?
好吧
If you want to, do as you like.
你想怎么着 随你便
But if you cut Danny out,
但如果你想剔除丹尼
just cut me out, too.
把我也剔除了
We're out.
吸完了
Where to next?
下一步去哪儿
Home.
回家
Where's that?
在哪儿
You're sweet.
小嘴真甜
See you around, buddy.
回见 哥们
Oh, you're back.
你回来了
Come on, have a drink. Have one with me.
别忙活了 来跟我喝一杯
I don't drink. Not here.
我不会在这里喝酒的
Wow. Surrounded by all these beautiful bottles.
坐拥着这么多美丽的酒瓶
I don't under-- I would be like
无法理解 我肯定
fucking a--
会...
Fox in a hen house. Like a Cookie Monster,
大喝一通的 像个曲奇怪
and a-- What do you call it...
还有 你是怎么说来着
A couple rum punches please.
麻烦上两杯朗姆潘趣
Are you in the Navy?
你是在海军服役吗
Yeah?
是吗
What's that? Is that a yes?
什么意思 我说对了吗
Yes, like this.
像这样
Hey, I'm talking to you, Navy guy.
老子跟你说话呢 海军佬
Well, I'm gonna do you a favor and pretend you're not.
我会好心当你不存在的
Two rum punches. Thanks.
两杯朗姆潘趣 谢谢
Rum punches?
朗姆潘趣
I bet you they don't let you order that in the Navy,
我打赌在部队里他们不会让你点那个的
do they?
对吧
Because they're kind of feminine,
因为那酒有点娘娘腔
you know. A bit of a woman's drink.
你懂的 女人喝的酒
Oh, that got his attention.
他终于注意到我了
You don't want to do this.
你别犯混
Hey, buddy, I'm not the one that's ordering a fucking rum punch.
哥们 点朗姆潘趣的可不是我
Look, why don't you do everybody a favor
你为什么不行行好
and get your drunk ass off that stool,
把你这摊烂泥从凳子上挪开
pay the lady, and leave?
付了帐就滚蛋呢
Okay. Come on. Take it easy.
好的 别动手 有话好好说
I'm gonna leave. Okay? I will leave.
我走 行了吧 我走
But can I try it?
我能尝尝吗
Can I try it? Try what?
能尝一口吗 尝什么
You're kidding, right?
你在逗我吧
It's kind of sweet.
还挺甜的
A bit like a sailor's ass, isn't it?
像水手的屁♥股♥ 是不是
You had enough?
闹够了吗
Take it outside, guys.
你们出去打
Oh, you got me good that time.
这一拳够狠的啊
Shit, man.
操♥你♥妈♥
Those sailor boys,
这些水手
they must fucking love you, man. They must love--
肯定他妈的爱死你了 肯定爱
Come on.
别打了
Come on, enough already.
住手吧 够了
Hey, did I mention that you should go fuck yourself?
我刚说没说你应该滚你♥妈♥的♥
Because I think you should go fuck
因为我觉得你应该
your own self, buddy.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 伙计
Is this what you wanted?
你就喜欢这滋味吧
You had enough?
够了吗
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm good. I'm okay.
我很好 我没事
How are you?
你怎么样
Same. What's going on?
老样子 怎么了
Listen, I just-- I wanted to give you these.
我只是...想来给你这些
These are yours now,
它们现在是你的了
and I really shouldn't have them anymore.
我真的不该继续留着
So, okay.
好吧
And listen, I just wanted to say that
还有 我只想说
I know that I've been a little slow on the uptake,
我知道我一直有点愚钝
and it's taken me a little while,
我也很是花了些时间
but I just want to let you know that I get it.
但我希望你知道我明白了
I do get it. And I'm okay.
我明白了 而且我很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
And, uh...
还有...
And I love you.
还有我爱你
And I'm always gonna love you, so...
我会一直爱你
you know...
你知道的...
that's the deal.
就这样了
So... I love you, too.
那么... 我也爱你
I do.
真的
All right. So okay.
好的 就这样了
I need my car key.
我需要我的车钥匙
Yeah. Smooth.
气氛真和谐
You're not gonna get far without it.
你没它可走不远
I know.
我知道
Who the fuck is that?
那边是谁
Jesus, Danny.
天呐 丹尼
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干吗
Tricia called me.
特里西亚打电♥话♥叫我了
Who's Tricia?
特里西亚是谁
The bartender. She thinks someone should take you home.
酒保 她觉得需要有人带你回家
No. I got you. Let me take you home.
不 我照顾你 我带你回家
Come on, Danny. Get in the car.
走吧 丹尼 上车
Fuck off, man. Fuck off me.
滚开 放开我
Danny, you need help right now. Come on.
丹尼 你现在需要帮助 拜托
Why? Because you care?
为什么 因为你在乎吗
Danny, I do, I do care. Get in the car.
丹尼 我在乎 上车吧
Let me tell you something.
我来告诉你
I'm not your way out. I'm not your fucking lifeline.
我不是你的出路 不是你的救生索
And you sure as shit are not mine.
你也一样不是我的
Yeah, no shit. Okay?
没错 不是 好吗
So let me make this nice and simple for you.
所以我好好地 简单地跟你说
Now's the time you say, "Fuck off,"
现在你该说"滚你的"
I say to you "Fuck off," And we're done.
我跟你说"滚你的" 我们就结束了
Okay? Say it.
好吗 说吧
Say it.
快说
Say it! Don't want to play the fuck off game?
快说 你不想玩滚蛋游戏是吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表