剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
A few days.
几天吧
I'd really like to talk to you when you have time.
等你有时间我真的需要跟你谈谈
Yeah, of course.
没问题
I'd, uh... I'd like that.
我...我没问题
I really would.
真的
Sorry, I just-- I have to go.
抱歉 我...我得走了
Kevin, come on.
凯文 快点
Hey, Meg.
你好 梅格
Hey. How are you?
你好吗
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
We're good. We're just-- You know, John, he's not feeling well.
没事 就是约翰...他身体不舒服
I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you.
很遗憾 谢谢
See you later.
回见
Detective Rayburn.
雷伯恩警探
Can you hear me? Yeah.
听到我说话了吗 嗯
How are you feeling?
你现在感觉如何
Any pain in your chest? Shortness of breath?
胸口还疼吗 还喘不上气吗
You were experiencing atrial fibrillation.
你刚才是心房♥颤动
We shocked you back into rhythm.
电击除颤后恢复了正常
Your blood work shows you didn't have a heart attack.
验血结果显示你没有心脏病发作
But hypertension can bring this on.
但是高血压会引发心脏病
Have you had high blood pressure?
你血压高吗
Uh, I take medication.
我有吃药
All right, I'm gonna send you up for an EKG
好 我送你去做心电图
and echocardiogram. I'm fine.
和超声心动图 我没事
Easy. Lie back. I need
别起来 躺回去 我需要...
I need to talk to my sister.
我要跟我妹妹说话
All right. I'll send someone in shortly.
好 我马上叫人进来
How long has he been here? I don't know.
他在这里多久了 不知道
What happened?
发生什么事了
I don't know.
不知道
John said I shouldn't call the police.
约翰不让我报♥警♥
But I think that maybe we should. No, no.
但我觉得我们应该报♥警♥ 不不
If he said don't call the police, he has a reason,
如果他不让报♥警♥ 那肯定有原因
so let's just Maybe he can explain this to them.
所以我们... 或许他可以跟警方解释
We don't know what the fuck happened.
我们都不知道发生了什么事
We don't know what there is to fuck explain.
我们解释什么
We gotta do something.
我们得做点什么
Should we move him? Maybe we should.
要移♥动♥他吗 可能应该移一下
I'm not moving him.
我才不碰他
Okay. Then maybe we should leave him alone.
好 那我们就把他留在这里
You know. Does anyone even know that John was here?
有人知道约翰来过这里吗
Did he talk to anybody? What if there's evidence?
他跟别人说过吗 万一有什么证据呢
It's gonna lead right back to him.
会直接查到他身上
I think we leave him here.
我们还是把他留在这里吧
We leave him. That is the smartest thing to do.
不要动他 这是最明智的选择
Okay, but maybe we should hide him somehow.
好 但是我们或许该把他藏起来
Where? In I don't know.
藏哪里 藏...我不知道
In the fucking mangroves. You know?
藏红树林里吧
We'll just cover him up with something until...
我们先把他藏起来 等...
No. We can talk to John.
不 我们先问问约翰
Leave him.
别管他
Shit.
操
What are you doing? Someone's coming.
你干什么 有人来了
Grab his legs.
抬着他的腿
What do we do now?
现在该怎么办
That's Chelsea O'Bannon's car.
那是切尔茜·奥班农的车
Danny must have driven it here.
一定是丹尼开过来的
I think it's better if no one ever knows John or Danny were here.
最好没人知道约翰和丹尼来过这里
Pop the trunk.
打开后备箱
Why? Pop the fucking trunk. Come on.
干什么 快打开后备箱 快
What are you looking for? Chelsea's car keys.
你找什么 切尔茜的车钥匙
Hurry. You wanna fucking do this?
快点 那你来找啊
No.
不要
I'm gonna take John's car to the hospital,
我把约翰的车开去医院
and then I'm gonna come back for Chelsea's car.
然后再来开切尔茜的车
Take Danny and go home.
你先拉♥丹♥尼回家
Then what? Don't do anything until I talk to John.
然后怎么办 我先问问约翰再说
He's gonna tell us what to do.
他会告诉我们怎么办
Go home.
快回家
Hi. I'm his brother.
你好 我是他弟弟
How's he doing? Okay.
他怎么样 还好
We're taking him down to Radiology for some tests.
我们要送他去放射科做检查
Can he hear us?
他能听到我们说话吗
He's on Serax, it's a sedative.
我们给他用了舒宁 是种镇静剂
He kept trying to leave.
他一直想走
Can I get a minute? Now's not a good time.
能让我跟他单独待会儿吗 现在还不行
Just two minutes. I'm sorry.
就两分钟 很抱歉
Uh, John, I spoke to Meg.
约翰 梅格找过我了
Sir.
先生
If there's anything that you need,
如果你有任何需要
maybe you can give us a call, okay?
可以给我们打电♥话♥ 知道吗
You hear me? What is it? I've asked you to leave.
听到了吗 什么... 请您离开
He's trying You need to step out.
他想... 您得出去
Come on. You need to step out.
拜托 您得出去
We're gonna take care of everything, John, ok?
一切交给我们 约翰
Everything's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
I'm going. I'm going.
我走了 我走了
Fuck. Jesus. Jesus. Pull to your right.
操 天哪 请靠右停车
When can I see him?
我什么时候可以见他
There are forms that need to be filled.
你得先填几张表
We asked your daughter, but she left.
我们让你女儿填 可她走了
My daughter was here?
我女儿来过吗
She brought Mr. Rayburn in.
是她送雷伯恩先生来的
Why did she leave?
她为什么又走了
I'm not sure. What about John's wife?
不清楚 约翰妻子呢
Is there anyone called her?
有人给她打电♥话♥吗
We didn't have that information.
我们不知道她的联♥系♥方式
That's why we contacted you.
所以才联♥系♥了你
Kevin? Kevin, what--?
凯文 凯文 你...
What are you doing here? How's John?
你怎么来了 约翰怎么样了
He seems okay, but we can't go in there right now.
他好像没事 但是现在我们不能进去
They're running some tests on him,
他们正在给他做检查
so it's probably best that you just leave him alone.
所以你最好先别过去看他
Why don't you go on home, Mom?
你要不先回家吧 妈妈
What? No. I just got here.
什么 不 我才刚来呢
What--? How did you know John was here?
你 你怎么知道约翰住院了
Um... Meg called me.
梅格告诉我的
Where is she? I, uh... I don't, uh...
她人呢 我 我不...
I don't know. The receptionist said she left.
我不知道 前台说她走了
Why would she leave and not call me? I don't know.
她为什么走 还不给我打电♥话♥ 不知道
I'm gonna go find out. Okay?
我会问清楚的 好吗
Where are you going? I'll be right back. Um...
你要去哪里 我马上回来
Belle is in town.
贝尔回来了
She-- I have to go talk to her, okay?
她...我得去跟她谈谈
I'm just gonna be-- I'll be right back.
我...我马上就回来
Everything's fine. Don't worry.
没事 你不用担心
Do you know why I pulled you over?
知道我为什么让你停车吗
Was I speeding? You were swerving.
我超速了吗 你左摇右晃的
Everything okay, miss?
你没事吧 小姐
Yeah, I was-- I was, um, coming from the hospital.
没事 我...我刚从医院出来
I was distracted because my brother's not feeling well.
我分神是因为我哥哥住院了
License and registration, please.
请出示驾照和注册表
Excuse me, sir. Stop there.
不好意思 警官 不要过来
Please let me go.
拜托让我走吧
Please. My brother really is in the hospital.
拜托了 我哥哥真的住院了
He's a detective. Maybe you know him?
他是个警探 你认识他吗
John Rayburn, Monroe County Sheriff Department.
约翰·雷伯恩 门罗县警局的
Don't know him.
不认识
I gotta run your license. Wait here.
我得查查你的驾照 等一下
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表