剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
They found something in the mangroves. Want me to pick you up?
红树林那里有情况 要我过去接你吗
No, no. I'll meet you guys down at the dock.
不用 我去码头跟你们汇合
Okay. See you there. Yeah.
好吧 一会见 好
Oh, shit. Everything all right?
该死 没事吧
Yeah, just got some stuff I gotta deal with at work.
工作上有点事需要我去处理
Gotta go out on a call.
得随叫随到
Come on, Surf, get away from the water. Come on.
小浪 过来 离河边远点 过来
You got problems with the gators?
你怕有鳄鱼吗
Yeah, one of the neighbors lost a cat last week.
是啊 上周有户邻居丢了只猫
Wow, it's beautiful out here.
外面的景色真漂亮
Yeah. All right, come on. Let's go.
是啊 好啦 过来 走吧
Hey, listen, I'll talk to you in the morning.
听好 明天早上我想和你谈谈
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Sure. All right.
行 行 好的 好
Hey, can you hang on a second?
你能稍等片刻吗
I wanna run an idea by you.
我想和你商量件事
And, uh, if you think it's shit, let me know.
如果你觉得这主意不好 就直说
Okay?
行吗
All right. Okay.
好吧 好
I was thinking of coming back.
我想回来
Come back where? Home.
回哪儿 回家
Why? I miss it here.
为什么 我怀念这里
What are you gonna do here?
你打算在这干嘛
I'm gonna help mom and dad in the business.
我想帮爸妈打理生意
Yeah, you think it's shit. You think it's a bad idea.
看来你觉得不好 认为这是个烂主意
No, I didn't say that.
不 我没那么说
I didn't say that at all. I just, uh...
我可没那么说 我只是
You know, every time you come home
因为你每次回家
you seem to be in a big hurry to leave.
就好像特别想急着走
I've never had a reason to stay.
我没有留下的理由
If I had a home here, I had a job here...
如果我在这有个家 有份工作
that'd be different.
就不一样了
What about Dad? Yeah.
爸那边怎么说 是啊
Obviously. So I was hoping
没错 所以我希望
you would talk to him.
你能跟他谈谈
Look, man, if you're in trouble,
如果你遇到麻烦了
or you need money...
或是需要钱
Why do you always think I'm in trouble?
为什么你总以为我有麻烦
Come on.
拜托
Because this doesn't make sense. Which part?
因为这事说不通啊 哪里不通
You're always on me about how I don't talk to mom enough,
你总是怪我不常陪妈聊天
how I don't respect the family.
不尊重这个家
Now I tell you I wanna come home,
现在我告诉你我想回家
and I wanna help out,
我想帮忙
and that doesn't make sense to you.
你倒觉得说不通了
All right, you know what, I'm... I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
Fuck. I'm sorry.
操 我很抱歉
You want me to talk to dad, I'll talk to Dad. Of course I will.
你想让我和爸谈 我就去谈 我当然会去
Yeah, I do. I do. I really do. I...
我想 我真的想让你去谈
Awesome.
太好了
Do me a favor? Yeah?
帮我个忙 什么
Find my fucking dog for me.
帮我找到我那条该死的狗
Yeah. You got it.
好 放心吧
I'm not saying I'm a hero for what I did.
我没说我的所作所为是英雄事迹
A man's supposed to look out for his brother.
男人就该照顾兄弟
That's what family's all about.
这是家的真谛
In a way, it wasn't just him I was trying to save.
从某种程度上讲 我想救的并不只是他
I was trying to save myself.
我想救我自己
I was trying to save all of us.
我想救我们大家
Sorry to ruin the night.
抱歉毁了这个良夜
John, honey?
约翰 亲爱的
Is that you?
是你吗
Come to bed.
快上♥床♥吧
This girl you brought to the party.
你带来参加派对的那个姑娘
Sheryl? Is that something serious?
雪莉吗 你俩是认真的吗
I'm not sure. We'll see.
我也不知道 再看吧
I met a good one a couple of months ago.
几个月前我遇到个不错的
Good lady. Yeah?
不错的女士 然后呢
We go out a few times. It was fine, good, perfectly normal.
我们约过几次会 感觉很好 一切正常
Good for you, Dan. Yeah.
很好啊 丹 是啊
And then, you know...
然后 你懂的...
eventually...
最终
we, you know, start going at it, you know.
你知道 我们准备做那事 你懂的
And, um, she says...
结果她说
"Hit me."
打我
Like "Hit her" hit her.
是指疼爱的那种"打她"吗
Wanted me to hit her in the face.
她想让我扇她耳光
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I don't know. I told her I don't do that kind of thing.
不知道 我跟她说我作为男人不打女人
Goo... well, good.
说得好
I mean, truth is,
其实是因为
I didn't really know if I wanted to fuck her or not.
我不确定我是不是真的想干♥她♥
She says again, "Hit me."
她又说了一遍 打我
And I said no again.
我又拒绝了
Then she whacks me with her fist.
然后她就狠揍了我一拳
And I thought she broke my nose.
我觉得她打断了我的鼻子
I realized that she was doing it so,
我才意识到她是说真的
you know, I'd get mad and I'd hit her.
我就火了 打了她
Fred, how are you? I'm good, John.
弗雷德 还好吧 挺好的 约翰
How long you been out here? Not too long.
你在这待多久了 也没多久
How's this for timing? Your big family weekend and all.
你合家团聚的周末时光过的如何
Yeah, it's the way it usually works out.
也就和平常一样
Out here fishing for some snook, man.
我在那儿钓锯盖鱼
Going up and down the channel, I saw that.
在河道来回飘的时候看见那个
Figured I'd give you guys a call.
觉得应该给你们打个电♥话♥
Just around the bend there.
就在弯道那儿
So I hope you left.
我希望你当时就走了
No.
没有
Because then she starts screaming, kicking me.
因为在那之后她开始尖叫 踢我
And I fall off the bed.
我从床上掉了下去
You know, the lamp topples over.
台灯也被打翻在地
Why didn't you just leave?
你为什么不一走了之
No, how chould... Seems...
不是 怎么... 好像
How could I? Cause she came after me.
我怎么走啊 她一直在追我
Right? She's still screaming, carrying on.
然后她还在继续哭喊
I pin her down to the ground and I tell her,
我把她压倒在地上 然后告诉她
"You better calm the fuck down. I will just leave."
"你最好给我冷静下来 不然我走了"
This is horrible.
这太糟糕了
"We'll pretend like nothing happened."
"我们装作什么都没有发生过"
"Yeah. Yeah."
"对 冷静"
What did she say?
她说了什么
She tells me how no one loves her.
她告诉我说从来没有人爱过她
You know, and how now I'm just gonna leave
现在我也要离开她了
like everyone else leaves, you know. Yeah, yeah.
就像其他人一样 明白
So now I feel bad for her.
说得我感觉对不起她了
Oh, man. This woman needs help. Yeah.
天啊 这女人需要帮助 没错
Yeah, so I stayed the night with her.
是的 所以那晚我就留下陪她了
Yeah. I ended up seeing her for a few months.
好吧 结果就交往了几个月
I don't think it was meant to be.
我觉得这不是上天安排的
It's so hard to find the right one.
但要找到自己的真爱真是太难了
I'm sure it's lonely.
那过程肯定很孤独
Yeah.
没错
I'd love to see John single.
我很希望能看到约翰单身
I'd love to watch him play the field. See what it's like.
看看他是怎样游戏情场的
Seriously, even just for a week.
真的 哪怕就单身一周
Hold it, Tommy.
停一下 汤米
Marco.
马可
Marco.
马可
Shit.
该死
Tommy, keep it right there.
汤米 船停着就行
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表