剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Did he say yes? He's thinking it over.
他同意了吗 他说要考虑一下
I know you're not happy with him home, I'm fine.
我知道你不愿意让他回来 我没事
But mom wants him. Okay.
但是妈妈想要他回家 好的
I don't care anymore.
我已经不关心了
I have given enough energy to Danny.
为他我已经浪费了很多精力
You don't care? Nope.
你不关心了吗 是的
You attacked him.
但是你打了他
Yeah. Well, maybe I shouldn't have.
没错 也许我不该打他
If Danny stays, what is he going to do here?
如果丹尼留下来 他要在这里做什么
I don't know. We'll have to figure something out.
不知道 我们会想出办法的
We are, or you'll just decide?
是我们想 还是由你来决定
I'm sorry. What is that supposed to mean?
抱歉 你这话什么意思
Well, I just--
我只是
You make these decisions and then come to us afterwards.
你习惯擅自做决定 然后才来告诉我们
It'd be nice if you asked us first.
先问问我们的意见会更好
Mom wanted him home.
是妈妈想要他回来的
Dad didn't. Well, dad left the decision up to us,
爸爸不想 他让我们决定
and I'm sorry, but if I recall correctly,
抱歉 但我没记错的话
you were fine with Danny staying.
你当时对丹尼回来是没意见的
That was before.
那是之前
Dad's in the hospital now.
老爸现在住院了
Listen. All I'm saying is
听着 我想说的是
we need to think about things differently. Ok.
我们需要换个角度思考问题 好的
Clearly, the doctors don't have any idea
显然 医生也不知道病情会如何发展
how this is gonna end up, and we need to be prepared.
所以我们需要做好准备
Prepared for what?
准备什么
When dad comes home from the hospital,
当老爸出院回到家
dad may not be able to do the things around here
也许就不能再像以前一样
he used to be able to do.
正常生活了
Fuck, that's gonna kill him.
该死 他会崩溃的
Why are we even having this conversation?
为什么我们要讨论这个
Look, just god forbid, worst-case scenario,
希望不会如此 但最糟的情况下
who's gonna take over dad's responsibilities?
谁能来接过老爸的责任
I don't think you realize everything he does around here.
你都不了解他在这里要做的事情
I know what dad does. I do his legal work.
我知道他的工作 我处理他的法律问题
I probably know more than you.
我知道的也许比你还多
Well, good.
太好了
Then you know mom can't run things here on her own.
那你肯定知道妈妈一个人撑不住的
It's not a bad idea to have a plan, Meg.
做好准备未尝不可 梅格
What? Why are we having this conversation?
什么 我们说这个有什么意义
What does the will say?
遗嘱是怎么说的
Are you fucking kidding me? Relax.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑 放松
We're gonna talk about his will now, Jesus?
人还没死就要谈遗嘱了吗 上帝啊
Meg, I'm just asking.
梅格 我只是问问
Did mom and dad ever talk about what they'd do
爸妈之前讨论过了吗
in case one of them...
万一他们有一个...
No. Never.
没有 从来没有过
Mom never wanted to talk about it.
妈妈从来都不愿意讨论这个问题
She left it to me and dad, and dad...
她就丢给我和爸爸解决 而老爸
Dad what?
老爸怎么了
Nothing. You know what, it's irrelevant.
没什么 和这个没关系
The will says nothing about how we should run this place
遗嘱没有提到如果老爸发生不测
if something should happen to dad.
我们应该如何接管生意
And nothing about Danny taking over.
更没有提到要丹尼来接管这里
Mom just said Danny would take over it if...
可妈妈要让丹尼接管...
We're just asking a question...
我们只不过是问问而已...
You know what, I gotta go. Let me know what Danny decides.
我得先走了 如果丹尼决定了就通知我
Meg. I'm late. I gotta go.
梅格 我要迟到了 先走了
I might have another job for us next week.
下周也许我还能找到活干
Yeah. You're gonna have to do it without me.
你自己一个人干吧
Well, it's gonna be a biggie payday, maybe.
也许会赚钱不少哦
John's watching. John's always fucking watching.
约翰在监视我们 约翰总是在监视
So what?
那又怎么样
You know? No. Sorry. I'm out. I'm out.
是吧 不行 抱歉 我不干了
Come on.
得了吧
Nice wheels.
车子很酷
Yeah, I borrowed them from my brother.
从我弟弟那里借来的
I thought you were leaving town.
我还以为你要走了
A couple of things to do.
还有些事要处理
I was afraid we wouldn't get a chance to play together.
我还以为我们没机会一起玩了呢
Oh, careful. Careful.
小心 当心
John came by here yesterday.
约翰昨天来过了
Oh, yeah? What'd you tell him?
是吗 你告诉他什么了
I told him you spent the night.
我告诉他你在这里呆了一晚
Anything else?
还有其他的吗
What else could I tell him?
我还能告诉他什么
I don't know what you boys are up to.
我又不知道你们在搞什么鬼
Who says we're up to anything?
谁说我们在搞鬼了
You boys are always up to something.
你们男人总是不安好心
That's what makes you so fun.
正因如此你才如此有趣
I'm gonna need this back.
我要把这个拿回去了
I heard your dad's in the hospital. Sorry about that.
我听说你♥爸♥爸住院了 很抱歉
Thanks, Cece.
多谢了 茜茜
No one calls me that anymore.
没人这么叫我了
Better not leave town without saying goodbye.
要走的话记得来道个别
Since you were here last month, I've filed requests
既然你们上个月来过 我已经申请
for impact studies and the full battery of permits.
进行影响调查和全面的许可
Oh, good.
太好了
I've also compiled a comprehensive calendar
我还制定了全面的计划
to fulfill federal, state and county regulations.
以遵循联邦 州和县里的规定
Okay. How's everything looking?
好吧 现在怎么样
The county's gonna be our biggest problem.
我们最大的问题是县里
The Keys is a specialized ecosystem.
礁群的生态系统非常特殊
The development board is very protective.
发展董事会对此的保护力度非常大
The Moros Group is sensitive to environmental impact.
莫罗斯小组非常在意环境的影响
Mr. Moros insists on it.
莫罗斯先生尤为强调
Where is Mr. Moros? He's running a bit late.
莫罗斯先生呢 他迟到了一会
Prerogative of the boss.
做老板的特权
Should we wait? He said to get started without him.
要等他吗 他说不用等他 先开始吧
Okay. So assuming we comply with all of this,
好吧 假设我们遵守一切规定
are we good, or are we gonna have some surprises?
就没事了吗 还是有别的意外惊喜
This is the Keys, and you're developing a major resort.
这里是礁岛 你们想在这里建大型度假村
I'd be doing you a disservice
要是我说你们会一帆风顺
if I said it was gonna be smooth sailing.
那就是对你们的不负责了
Great. The board's gonna debate.
很好 董事会会产生争执
They'll flip-flop a thousand times before any decision.
可能得谈上千个回合才能得出结论
I'm sure there are ways to sweeten the pot. It's not about money.
我相信多花点钱就摆平了 这跟钱无关
It's always about money.
永远跟钱有关
Okay. It's not only about money.
好吧 这不止跟钱有关
My family's in the hospitality business, as you know.
我们家从事旅馆业
My father is one the people who helped create these regulations.
这些规章也是我父亲帮忙制定的
They're actually designed to discourage development.
这些章程就是用来抑制发展的
Hey, everybody. Alec. Join us.
大家好 亚历克 快来
I'm sorry I'm late. I-- Traffic.
不好意思迟到了 堵车了
Yeah. With the one road, you know? Kind of have to plan ahead.
是啊 只有一条路 你得提前准备
I'm finding that out. Good to see you, Miss Rayburn.
我发现了 很高兴见到你 雷伯恩小姐
Please, continue. I didn't mean to interrupt.
请继续 我不想打断你们
Meg was talking us through compliance.
梅格要我们遵守相关规程
Fantastic. I love compliance. Bring it.
太好了 我喜欢 说吧
Should we start with federal and work our way through there?
咱们先从联邦法规入手怎么样
Good.
好的
What is it you're trying to do? I'm trying to turn it off.
你想干什么 我想把它关掉
It's hot. I get it.
外面很热 我知道
It's been hot here going on a thousand years.
这地方都热了上千年了
Mom, I think you need to take a break for a while. Go home.
妈妈 我觉得你应该休息一会 回家吧
No. I'm fine.
不 我没事
No. Sleep in your own bed, take a shower.
不 睡到自己的床上 好好洗个澡
Meg's bringing me everything I need.
梅格把我要的东西都带过来了
Come on. Let me cook for you.
来吧 我来给你烧饭
Come on.
来吧
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表