剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Sometimes you know something's coming.
有时你会预感到某些事
You feel it...
你会...
in the air.
从空气中嗅到
In your gut.
从心底里感觉到
You don't sleep at night.
晚上睡不着觉
The voice in your head's telling you that something...
你脑海中的声音一直告诉你...
is gonna go terribly wrong.
不幸即将发生
And there's nothing you can do to stop it.
而你对此无能为力
That's how I felt when my brother came home.
我哥哥回家时我就是这种感觉
Oh, shit. Shit. Shit. Goddamn it.
操 操 操 该死
Hey, this weekend's supposed to be fun.
这周末应该会很有意思
I'm sure it will be.
肯定会的
Good. Do not make me remind you again.
那就好 不要让我再提醒你了
All right. We got everything? I'm good to go. Listen.
好 一切妥当了吗 都好了 听我说
This freshwater Wall Streeter wants a teak slider.
有个华尔街土豪要艘柚木滑板船
All right.
知道了
Clean her up and get her back to his boat slip in Big Pine.
清理干净送去大松礁他的船坞那边
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know I'll make it look pretty. All right.
好的 我肯定清理得漂漂亮亮 好
Party like it's 1999. I plan to. I plan to.
玩得尽兴 没问题 没问题
Shit. Where is it? Shit. I got it.
操 手♥机♥呢 操 在这里
Here it is. It's your mother. Fuck.
给你 是你妈妈 操
Hey, Mama.
妈妈
Oh, shit. It went to voicemail. Alec, you gotta go.
操 转语♥音♥信箱了 亚历克 你得走了
Well, tell your mother I said hello.
代我向你妈妈问好
This is our favorite hotel in the Keys.
这是礁岛上我们最喜欢的旅馆
There must be some way we can stay an extra night.
一定可以想办法再住一晚的
Oh, I wish you could. I really do, but I'm afraid
我也希望如此 真的 但恐怕
this is the one weekend where it's just not possible.
唯独这周末真的不行
Gwen, could you check Mr. and Mrs. Weller out of Bungalow 4?
格温 帮韦勒夫妇退掉四号♥房♥
Feels like you're banishing us from paradise.
感觉你把我们赶出了天堂
I know. I'm sorry. Come back.
我知道 抱歉 再来哦
There are my grandkids.
我孙子孙女来了
Hey, Benjamin. Hey, Mama Ray.
本杰明 雷奶奶
How's my girl?
我们家姑娘还好吗
Everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Oh, stragglers are still checking out,
还有些拖拉的人正在退房♥
your father's not back, and Meg won't answer my calls.
你♥爸♥还没回来 梅格不回我电♥话♥
So you tell me.
你说好不好
Oh, when's the bus coming in?
公交车什么时候到
About a half hour.
大约半小时后吧
You better hurry, then.
你最好快点了
You know how your brother can be.
你知道你哥哥那个人
Next stop, Tavernier.
下一站 塔威尼尔
How you doing, Benito?
你好吗 贝尼托
Hey, Uncle Kevin. You're looking cut, my friend.
凯文叔叔 气色不错啊 伙计
How you doing? Good. Good.
怎么样 不错 挺不错
You ready to come over to the dark side?
准备好来加入黑暗的一方了吗
Am I gonna be on your team?
我会跟你一队吗
Yeah. If you wanna beat this old guy. You are.
是啊 如果你想赢这个老家伙的话
Don't go poaching my players.
别想挖走我的人
You're stuck with me, you're my anchor.
你跟我一起 你是我压阵的
Listen. Do me a favor. Let Mom know you're here.
帮我个忙 去告诉妈妈你来了
I gotta go to the bus stop.
我得去汽车站了
You're gonna go pick him up?
你要去接他吗
He's a grown man. He can't get here himself?
他老大不小了 自己来不了吗
John, you know I love you, brother.
约翰 你知道我爱你 兄弟
I have sexy dreams about you.
我做春梦都梦到你哦
Hey, Manny. You know what? Just put it wherever you want.
曼尼 车你随便停个地方吧
I know there's gonna be overflow.
我就知道今天人很多
Yeah, Miss Rayburn.
是的 雷伯恩小姐
Manny. Can you pop the trunk?
曼尼 能打开后备箱吗
Yeah.
好的
Where you going? The bus station? Yup.
你要去哪里 汽车站吗 对
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Did you write something for tonight?
准备了今晚的发言吗
Mama! Sorry I'm late.
妈妈 抱歉我来晚了
I was worried about you.
我担心死你了
Don't be. Forgot your dress. Had to go back.
担心什么 我刚忘记拿你的裙子了
You didn't forget my dress, you stopped to see Marco.
你才没忘记呢 你是半路去见马可了
What are you talking about? You're flushed.
你说什么呢 你脸上一片红晕
It's hot. And your hair is a mess.
天热 你的头发乱糟糟的
Oh, great. The linen truck is MIA.
太好了 布草车不见了
Mom. Mom, you're not running a hotel today.
妈妈 妈 今天旅店不营业
The people you invited this weekend are your family and friends.
这周末你邀请的人都是亲朋好友
They love you. Nothing can go wrong.
他们爱你 不会出差错的
Well, that's just stupid. A lot can go wrong.
别傻了 指不定就出岔子了呢
You know what? Sit down.
好 你先来坐下
I'm gonna have Didi make you a very large gimlet.
我去让迪迪给你调一大杯鸡尾酒
And you are going to relax. And you're going to enjoy yourself.
你喝点酒好好放松一下 找点乐子
I'll feel a whole lot better
等我的孩子们都来了
when all my children are together in one place.
我自然就会好多了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
This was a bad idea.
我不该来的
Next stop, Islamorada.
下一站 伊斯拉摩拉达
What can I do for you, sir?
请问有什么事吗 先生
How much for a ticket back to Miami?
回迈阿密的票多少钱
Forty-seven fifty.
四十七块五
That too much?
太贵了吗
Why, can I get one cheaper? Ha, ha. Nope.
能便宜点吗 不能
Fuck.
操
Hey, Danny, it's me.
丹尼 是我
I'm at the Islamorada bus stop, and you're not.
我现在在伊斯拉摩拉达汽车站 没看到你
Uh, give me a call when you get this, would you, please?
给我打个电♥话♥好吗
It'll be here in two hours.
两小时后车就到了
Let me ask you something.
我问你件事
Is she not the most beautiful woman in the entire world?
她是不是这世上最漂亮的女人
Entire world? Really? You've never left the Keys.
还这世上 你连这礁岛都没离开过
I went to Orlando once, but it was too cold.
我去过一次奥兰多 但那里太冷了
You said the grouper was fresh.
你说石斑鱼是新鲜的
It is fresh.
是的
No. It's not.
才不是
And the slaw is soggy.
卷心菜沙拉也蔫了吧唧的
I'm not paying for that.
我不会付钱的
All this shit's a week old.
这些东西都放了一周了
Hey, Danny. I've called you a couple times.
丹尼 我给你打过好几次电♥话♥了
Where are you? Give me a call.
你在哪里 给我回电♥话♥
Burnzy?
伯恩小子
Holy shit!
我♥操♥
What the hell are you doing here, man? Hey, Jeanie.
你在这里干什么呢 兄弟 珍妮
Welcome to the annual Rayburn Family Rope Pull!
欢迎来到一年一度的雷伯恩家族拔河比赛
It is my pleasure, my distinct pleasure-- Shut up.
我非常荣幸...你们别吵
to introduce to you the most brilliant, the most talented,
向大家介绍我们最厉害
and the best-looking group
最有天赋
of rope-pullers ever assembled in one place.
最帅气的参赛团队
On the other hand, these 20 or so pathetic souls
另外 这二十多个可怜的家伙
have volunteered to be on my brother John's team,
自愿加入我哥哥约翰的队伍
who has, by the way, abandoned you all,
不过约翰已经抛弃你们了
so my sister Meg has agreed to take over.
所以我妹妹梅格同意带领你们
Come on, Danny. Don't fucking do this.
拜托 丹尼 不要这样啊
You really heading back up to Miami?
你真的要回迈阿密吗
Why don't you stick around
你干嘛不回去
for the big Rayburn circle jerk?
和你的雷伯恩兄弟围成一圈打飞机
No, I hear they're naming the south pier after your old man.
我还听说他们要用你♥爸♥的名字命名南码头
That's a fucking joke.
真♥他♥妈♥好笑
Yeah. No, I gotta head up North.
不去 我要往北方走
I got stuff I gotta tend to.
有别的事要办
Oh, what happened with the, uh...
那你...那个...
the, uh, seafood joint you were thinking about?
海鲜饭店怎么样了
I opened it. You did? No shit, man.
我开起来了 不是吧 没胡扯吧
Fucking A, that's great.
我♥操♥ 太厉害了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表