剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Did you bring a check?
你给我带支票了吗
Tell the landlord I'm gonna need a little more time, all right?
告诉房♥东再给我几天时间 好吗
How much time?
多久
Things are tight right now. I don't know. Just a few more days.
最近手头紧 再几天就行了
If I lose this place, then what? Then what?
如果这里我住不成了 然后怎么办
You're not gonna lose the place, all right?
不会住不成的
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好的
Call me if you need anything.
有事给我打电♥话♥
All right, everyone, we gotta clear out for the next group,
好了各位 我们得给下一群人腾地方
so if you can take the trash, leave the chairs where they are.
大家把垃圾带走 把椅子放回原位
We'll see you next week.
我们下周见
Thank you, newcomers. Keep coming back.
谢谢 新来的 继续来哦
Carlos.
卡洛斯
How you doing?
你好吗
I'm good. Real good.
挺好的 挺好的
I'm just... Just working the steps.
我...在正在努力
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
Danny's got you busy,
丹尼把你搞得挺忙啊
seems like your whole life's turned around.
好像你的整个生活都变了个样
Well, I owe him everything.
多亏了他帮我
He's an excellent boss.
他是个很棒的老板
You ever think what your life might be like,
你想过你那件案子上庭的话
how different it would be, if that case went to trial?
你的生活会是怎样吗 会有多么不一样吗
You know, instead of having a steady paycheck and a cushy job,
你不会有一份稳定轻松的工作
you'd be locked away in prison.
反而会被关进监狱
Well, I feel blessed.
是啊 我真走运
I mean, I really do. Yeah.
真的 是啊
You should.
是这样
Especially with that witness.
尤其是那个目击证人
I just keep wondering why he pulled out at the last minute.
我一直搞不懂他为什么最后一刻临阵退缩了
Do you know anything about that?
你知道为什么吗
Well, I thought that was because of you. You caught him lying.
我还以为是因为你呢 你发现他撒谎了
Yeah.
是啊
Because that's what lawyers do, catch people lying.
这是律师的职责 发现说谎的人
Did you ever contact the witness, Carlos?
你联♥系♥过那个目击证人吗 卡洛斯
No. Never.
没有
Did you ever send somebody to talk to him
你派什么人代表你
on your behalf? I wouldn't know anything about that.
去找他了吗 我什么都不知道
Do you think that my brother might know something about that?
你觉得我大哥可能知道吗
Grab your seats.
找好座位
Meeting's starting, Miss Rayburn. I really should go in.
互戒会开始了 雷伯恩小姐 我该进去了
Yeah. Yeah, you should go in.
好的 快进去吧
All right, junior Reburns. You are home.
好了 雷伯恩家的孩子们 到家了
So get the fuck out of the car.
快点下车吧
Thank you. Good hanging with you.
谢谢 跟你一起玩很开心
Thanks. This was fun. See you.
谢谢 很开心 回见
How come Danny drove you home?
丹尼怎么会送你们回家
He was waiting for us at school
他去学校门口等着我们
and he took us out to get some pizza.
然后带我们去吃披萨了
Mom.
妈妈
Good afternoon, law office.
下午好 这里是律所
Hey, it's Meg Rayburn for Susannah Chaffee.
我是梅格·雷伯恩 找苏珊娜·查菲
Can you hold, please? Yeah, I can hold.
请稍等 好的
Hey, Susannah. It's Meg.
苏珊娜 我是梅格
Rayburn.
雷伯恩
Of course. How are you?
是你啊 你好吗
I'm good. Great.
挺好的 太好了
How's New York? We are freezing our asses off.
纽约怎么样 都快冻死了
Oh, yeah? I could do a little bit of cold weather for a change.
是吗 我也想去冷地方换换环境呢
Please, don't rub it in.
别戳我的痛处
I was just calling because I was curious
我打电♥话♥是想问问
if that job offer is still on the table.
我是不是还有机会去你那里工作
Absolutely.
当然
Are you ready to sit down with a couple of partners?
你准备好跟几个搭档一起合作了吗
Yeah, I'm definitely interested.
是啊 我很感兴趣
Why can't we see him?
我们为什么不能见他
Because we've asked you not to, Janey, that's why.
因为我们不想让你们见 简妮
But he's our uncle.
但他是我们的大伯啊
I don't understand. What did he do?
我不懂 他干了什么
We can't explain all that to you right now, all right?
现在我们无法全部解释清楚
You haven't explained any of it to us.
你们根本什么都没说
Yeah, but, you know what? I will, eventually.
是 但最终我会告诉你们的
Until then, please do what we're asking you.
此前拜托你们听话
That's bullshit. Don't talk to us like that.
扯淡 怎么说话呢
She's right.
她说得对
You can't tell us not to see him and not give us a reason.
你们不能无缘无故就不让我们见他
Yes, we can, Ben. We're your parents, okay?
我们可以 本 因为我们是你们的父母
What are you guys afraid of?
你们在担心什么
Yeah, it's not like we're the ones
又不是我们跟他出去
who went out and got drunk with him.
然后一起喝得醉醺醺回来
Listen, you two, you haven't done anything wrong, all right?
你们俩没做错任何事 知道吗
No kidding we haven't done anything...
当然没做错...
You know what? Cut the attitude.
你们俩 这什么态度
We're asking you not to see Uncle Danny.
我们让你们不要见丹尼伯父
What don't you get about that? Done. End of conversation.
哪个字你们不懂 就这样 到此为止
End of conversation, okay?
到此为止 知道了吗
You look great. What are we drinking to tonight?
你气色不错 今晚喝酒庆祝什么
We're drinking to everything.
庆祝一切
Everything? Yeah.
一切 好啊
Everything. Cheers.
敬一切 干杯
Can I pick your brain about something? Yeah. Fire away.
我能跟你说件事吗 好啊 说吧
The chamber of commerce
商会那边
is asking to reschedule that pier dedication.
想重新安排码头落成典礼
Apparently, they still wanna honor us.
显然他们仍然想向我们致敬
All right.
好啊
Okay, so, what doesn't sit right?
这有什么问题吗
Oh, it-- Is it too soon?
这...是不是太快了
Would it be disrespectful to Robert?
这样是不是对罗伯特不敬
You know, I think that Dad would...
其实我觉得爸爸会...
He'd love to be honored in a celebration like that.
他会喜欢那样的致敬庆祝仪式
Oh, your father and I used to
以前我跟你♥爸♥爸
sit out here like this at the end of every week.
每周末都会这样坐在外面
I remember.
我记得
Yeah. It started when you kids were little.
是啊 从你们小时候起就开始了
We'd get Meggy to sleep, and that would take about three hours...
我们会先哄梅梅睡觉 通常需要三个小时
then we'd sit out here and watch you boys swimming and playing
然后我们就坐在外面看你们游泳玩耍
till it was pitch-black dark out.
直到外面漆黑一片
And Sarah.
还有莎拉
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
And I remember you, uh, fighting with her.
我记得你跟她吵架
Boy.
天哪
Yeah, she would've...
是啊 她...
She'd have played with you three all night if we'd let her.
如果我们同意 她会跟你们三个玩一整晚
Yeah, those were the days though, huh, Mom?
以前的好日子啊 妈妈
It was just paradise for all of us.
真是我们的天堂
John.
约翰
Hey, man.
你好
How you doing?
你好吗
Yeah, I'm not doing so good, man. I...
不太好 我...
I can't fucking sleep. I keep having these nightmares.
我睡不着 一直做噩梦
I get it. I understand.
我懂 真的
You make any headway on this Nicky Widmark thing?
尼基·威德马克的事你们有头绪了吗
I know you sent some guys over. You scoured my place.
我知道你派人去我那里了 搜查了一番
You dusted for prints. I thought I'd hear something by now.
你们取了指纹 我以为现在会有消息了
I talked to Nicky. Yeah? You talk?
我跟尼基谈过了 是吗 谈过了吗
He's a fucking asshole,
他就是个混♥蛋♥
isn't he? Right? He's still an asshole.
对吧 他依然混♥蛋♥不改
He didn't do this, though, Kevin.
不过这事不是他干的 凯文
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表