剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I'm here again. Hi, there.
我又回来了 你好
I'm sorry, but it's just not gonna happen.
抱歉 但是那是不可能的
But how can you be so sure?
你怎么能如此肯定
Look, you could lobby the committee for the next year.
听着 你可以明年一整年都去游说委员会
But I promise you at the end of the day,
但是我保证 到最后
they won't let you put in a landing strip.
他们是不会让你们建造飞机跑道的
Well, we cater to a clientele that expects that access.
我们的客户希望有这样的使用权
You said there's nothing within the regulations
你自己也说了 规章里面
that explicitly forbids it.
并没有明确反对这个
Right, but you hired me for my advice.
没错 但是你是聘我提出意见的
Even if the committee says yes, the community won't allow it.
即使委员会能够答应 社区也不会允许
But it's not impossible?
但也不是完全不可能
It'll be a waste of your time and your resources.
这只会浪费你的时间和资源
If it's a deal breaker,
如果这不能通融的话
you might consider pulling out of the project.
你也许要考虑是否撤回整个项目
Okay.
好的
Well, is it a deal breaker?
真的没法通融吗
Let's go, kids! Look alive, look alive!
上啊 孩子们 当心 当心
Here we go, Benno!
来了 本诺
Come on, Benny! Look alive! Here we go, Jaguars!
本尼加油 小心 美洲豹队加油
Come on, Jaguars! Here we go. Look alive, Ben!
加油美洲豹 快快 当心 本
Here we go, Jaguars! Here we go!
好样的 美洲豹 加油
What's he playing? Left field?
他在打什么 左外野吗
No. Coach Louie took--
不 路易教练...
He's at third base right now,
他现在在三垒了
Pa. He's at third base. Get out of here!
老爸 他已经上三垒了 快走开
Hey, thanks for coming out today.
多谢你今天能过来
It means a lot to him. It really does.
这对他来说真的意义重大
Thank you so much.
多谢你了
So how's he going in the old Jaguar tail department?
美洲豹的小♥弟♥弟♥在裤裆里挤得好受吗
Dude. Shut up, man.
闭嘴吧 老兄
Dad, what's...
老爸 怎么...
It's a compliment.
那是赞美好吗
Inappropriate. Look these young kids around.
太不合适了 这里还有孩子呢
Jaguar what? Never mind, dad.
美洲豹的啥 没什么 爸爸
All right, we just say I wished that I looked
好吧 我只是说当我这么大时
half as good as he did when I was his age.
能有他一半帅气就够了
I would have done a little better in the you know...
我就可以尽性地...
I'll wash your mouth with soap.
我要用肥皂水洗你的臭嘴
In the friendship department.
交朋友了
Jaguar Tail. Hey, dad. Dad!
美洲豹的小♥弟♥弟♥ 老爸
When did everybody get wrapped so tight?
什么时候大家都变得这么保守了
I thought I asked it quiet enough.
我问得已经很含蓄了
Benny, you got this! Let's go, kid!
本尼 你能行的 加油 小子
No! No!
不 不
Heads up! Go number two!
当心 二号♥加油
Number two?
二号♥[有大便之意]
Oh, she's always doing something out there.
她总是在外面做些什么
I forgot the tonic. Oh, I brought it.
我忘记买♥♥奎宁水 我买♥♥了
Nice.
好极了
I'm so glad to be out of that hospital.
能逃出医院我真是太高兴了
I wish I could stay longer.
我希望我能多呆一会
Don't apologize today. Come on.
今天你不需要为任何事道歉 来吧
Yeah. Just relax and have fun, mom.
没错 放轻松 好好玩 老妈
Let the wheels stop turning.
别去担心其他的
Well, I do really only have an hour.
我只有一个小时的时间
Good, 58 more minutes. Who's tending bar?
好吧 只剩下58分钟了 谁去照看吧台
I'll shake and stir.
我来调酒
Gotta be 5 P.M. somewhere.
我下午5点钟还有事
I really did miss being with you guys.
我真的很想你们
Let's have a toast to dad coming home.
庆祝老爸回家 干一杯
Yeah. Hey, mama.
没错 妈妈
I'm sorry I didn't get to the hospital.
我很抱歉我没赶去医院
I'm not good at doing hospitals.
我真的很不习惯到医院里面去
Oh. Don't worry about it.
没事 别在意这个
There's probably tequila if you want it, mom.
妈妈你想喝酒的话 有龙舌兰
I think somebody's trying to get me drunk.
我觉得你们想要把我灌醉
Oh, look, she just pours.
快看啊 她倒了这么多
I just pour. You'll get yourself drunk.
我只管猛倒 把你灌醉
Thank you, honey. Oh, oh, oh, you guys move fast....
多谢了 亲爱的 你们动作真快
Ready? To dad coming home.
好了吗 为老爸回家干杯
To dad coming home. Eyes. To mom.
为了老爸回家 敬老妈
Mama, eyes. Eyes.
老妈 眼神 眼神
Eyes. This is creepy.
眼神 这太惊悚了
Go, boys!
加油 伙计们
All right, boys, look alive! Here we go!
好的 小子们 注意啦 开始
Please, God. Please, God. Get a hit.
拜托 上帝啊 投中一个吧
Has he been sneaking beers in here or something?
他偷偷往这里藏啤酒了吗
What?
什么
Look at dad.
快看老爸
Let's go!
我们上
I'll take him home.
我把他先送回家吧
No, leave him. He needs his rest.
别管他了 让他睡会儿
Hey, pop.
老爸
You want me to take you home?
我把你先送回去好吗
Nope.
不用
What's the score?
比分如何了
No, we should have it at the inn.
不 旅馆里确实该放这个
Oh, I would love to see Janie and her friends all dressed up.
我很愿意看到珍妮和她朋友都打扮起来
I had mine on the front lawn. That could be fun.
我把我的放在草坪上了 有意思
Oh, it was so fun!
没错 那真的很有趣
Do you remember? Until Kevin and John crashed the party
你还记得 直到凯文和约翰闯进了派对
and started singing with the band,
然后开始和乐队一起唱歌♥
trying to impress my friends.
还试图打动我的朋友
My husband should never be near a microphone.
不能把我老公和话筒放在一起
Never let him sing in front of the children.
我从来不允许他在孩子们面前唱歌♥
Listen, Janie's talking about wanting to keep it real small.
听着 珍妮一直说要让它保持这么小
Kevin told me about what happened.
凯文告诉我发生了什么
I just... If you want to talk, I'm here.
我只是 如果你想谈谈 可以告诉我
Thanks. Not now.
谢谢 但不是现在
She is wanting to do it on the boat.
她希望能在船上
You know, having an overnighter with her best friends.
和她最好的朋友过夜
Is she old enough for that?
她到年纪了吗
One of us would go with them.
我们中有个人会和她们一起去
I mean...
我是说
Then that's fine.
那么没有问题
I wanna be with my friends and my parents
我真的好想在大海上
on a boat in the middle of the ocean.
和我的朋友还有父母待在一起
What do you think's gonna happen out here?
你觉得会发生什么
I don't know. She's 16.
我不知道 她才16
Well, I just was a little bit worried there for a second.
好吧 我刚刚还稍微担心了一下
Well done. Did you hear that?
干得好 你听见了吗
Yes! Okay, that's it.
没错 好了 够了
I'm done. Give me another glass of chardonnay.
我不听了 再给我一杯白葡萄酒
Thanks. You coming?
多谢 你来吗
Yep. Yep. You all right?
没错 你还好吗
Yeah?
没事吗
That was a pretty good catch old Ben made, huh? In left field.
本刚才接球不错 不是吗 左外野
Yeah. Out of bounds.
没错 出界
Dad, you gave,
爸爸 你给了
You gave myself, Meg and Kevin the decision on
你给我 梅格和凯文权利
whether Danny was gonna stay or not.
来决定丹尼是否应该留下来
You remember that, don't you?
你还记得那件事吧
I remember that.
我记得
We decided all together that he shouldn't stay, but I--
我们一致决定他不该留下 可我
I told Danny that that was your decision.
我告诉丹尼那是你的决定
I lied. I'm sorry. I...
我说谎了 对不起 我
Well, we all lie.
是人都会说谎的
How's it going?
进展如何
This fucking thing, man.
这个垃圾玩意
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表