剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
No way Danny could have had that much shit.
丹尼绝不可能拿到那么多毒品
Unless he stole it from Wayne Lowry.
除非他是从韦恩·劳瑞那里偷来的
I'm gonna need your help with this.
这个我需要你帮帮忙
What is it?
怎么了
Why didn't you get rid of it?
你为什么不把它们处理掉
I thought it might be useful.
我觉得它们会派上用场
I just didn't realize I'd be using it for this.
只是没想到会是这个用场
After he moved it from your property, it, uh--
他把那些毒品从你那里运走之后
It appears he kept it for himself.
就自己藏了起来
Doesn't make sense.
这没道理啊
Where would he find the time to move that to Miami?
他是什么时候把毒品运去迈阿密的
Chelsea O'Bannon got a message from Danny.
切尔茜·奥班农收到丹尼的短♥信♥
He had her car. Texted he was going up that way.
他开走了她的车 告诉她他要去那里
Yeah, but he came back.
但他回来了
We found Chelsea's car about half a mile away
距丹尼的尸体被冲上岸的地方1.6公里处
from where Danny's body washed up.
我们找到了切尔茜的车
What did you do with it?
你怎么处理的
I moved it to Turtle Head Bay.
我车停在了龟♥头♥海湾
I still have the keys.
钥匙还在我这里
I found Danny's bag in the back of her car.
我在车后座里找到了丹尼的包
His possessions were in the car.
他的东西都在车里
His clothes, his keys, his cigarettes, his cell phone.
衣服 钥匙 香烟 还有手♥机♥
The day before the pier dedication,
码头落成仪式的前一天
Danny called Wayne Lowry.
丹尼给韦恩·劳瑞打过电♥话♥
Lowry bait shop. Good morning.
劳瑞鱼饵店 早上好
We checked his phone records, John.
我们查了他的通话记录 约翰
Listen, I'm thinking about going out to Indian Key
我想去印第安礁岛
and trying to catch maybe some pompano.
看看能不能捕点鲳参鱼
What are you thinking?
你们怎么看
You got a theory to make sense of all this?
有什么说得过去的推理吗
We ID'd the victim in the motel.
我们查出了旅馆死者的身份
He's linked to Wayne Lowry.
他也和韦恩·劳瑞有牵连
Lowry's out two million in coke.
劳瑞少了价值两百万的可♥卡♥因♥
He sent this guy to go after your brother.
他派这个人去追杀你哥
We think that Danny set up a meeting with Lowry,
我们认为丹尼要和劳瑞见面
you know, hoping to make peace.
应该是想要和平解决
Wipe the slate clean before the pier dedication.
想在码头落成仪式之前把这事翻篇
Lowry wasn't interested in making peace.
但劳瑞不想和平解决
He had your brother killed.
就找人杀了你哥
He tried to get rid of the body on the boat.
然后他又想利用那艘船毁尸灭迹
Same MO as the girls.
和之前那些女孩是一样的作案手法
You're basing all this...
你所推测的这些
on the drugs found in Danny's apartment...
都是基于丹尼家发现的毒品
a phone call and a fucking text message?
一通电♥话♥和他妈的一条短♥信♥
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm not thinking anything.
我什么都没在想
I just lost a brother.
我刚失去了大哥
I'm sorry, John, but the pieces fit.
约翰 我很抱歉 但全都说得通
And you may be too close to it to...
也许你因为靠得太近
to have perspective.
所以看不清♥真♥♥相♥
You're probably right.
也许你是对的
We're bringing Lowry in now.
我们正在把劳瑞带过来
Let's see what he has to say.
看看他会说什么
How did you know for sure
你是怎么知道
Danny was gonna show up at that pier dedication?
丹尼会出现在码头落成仪式上
He was wearing a suit.
他穿着西装
Seersucker.
泡泡纱
Yeah, um, I can't do this right now.
我现在没办法做
Let's talk in the late morning. Yeah.
我们明早晚些时候再谈吧
Okay.
好
Alec? What a nice surprise.
亚历克 没想到你来了
Susannah, hey. Good to see you.
苏珊娜 很高兴见到你
Let me call you back. Okay.
到时候再打给你 行
Sorry, have you been waiting long?
抱歉让你久等了
No, work days are longer up here.
没事 这儿的工作时间都会长一些
I've got kids to get home to,
我得送孩子回家
so I'm gonna run, see you tomorrow.
所以我要走了 明天见
Nice to see you, Alec.
很高兴见到你 亚历克
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Well, you must be busier than I thought.
你肯定比我想象的还要忙吧
Why?
为什么
Well, it took you a whole month to call me.
因为你过了整整一个月才打电♥话♥给我
It's nice to have a different view.
这么看夜景也别有一番感觉
You glad you took the job?
你庆幸接了这份工作吗
Think you made the right decision?
觉得自己做了正确的选择
Yeah, I think so.
我是这么觉得的
Good.
很好
A buddy of mine has a place that's a block away.
我有个朋友家就离这一个街区
Uh, so nice to cook in this kitchen again.
能再次在这厨房♥里烧菜真是太好了
Yeah, don't get used to it.
别干习惯了
Belle, what is--? Come on.
贝尔 你这... 拜托
This is just rabbit food now. You agreed to eat healthy.
这是给兔子吃的 你同意健康饮食
No, I didn't. I agreed you should eat healthy.
并没有 我是同意你健康饮食
It's called solidarity. We all eat as a family.
这叫团结一致 我们要像一家人一样吃饭
Or I could just kick you out again
不然我就再把你赶出去
and you could get a dog instead. It'd be cheaper.
你自己养条狗吧 那样更省钱
No college tuition,
不用交大学学费
no summer camp.
也没有夏令营
Is there really something in there?
这里面真的有东西吗
Maybe not.
也许没有
Maybe I'm just puking every morning because I'm waking up next to you.
也许我每早都要吐是因为醒来看到你在身边
There she is.
就是这样
There she is, the woman I love.
就是这样 这才是我爱的女人
Heh. Grab a knife, make yourself useful.
拿把刀 帮个忙
Do you really want to be sheriff?
你真的想当警长吗
Honey, I'm not gonna do anything unless everyone agrees on it.
亲爱的 所有人答应之前我是不会做的
Might be cool. It might be a big headache.
说不定很酷 说不定麻烦更大
We'll see. Whatever.
等着瞧吧 随便吧
I say do it.
我支持你
I wish I could have done more.
真希望自己还能做得更多
Now.
现在
Before.
曾经
You cared.
你在乎
And you tried.
你试过
I couldn't have asked for more.
我不该再奢求更多
Danny made his own choices, Sally.
丹尼这是自作自受 萨莉
You can't blame yourself for this.
你不能怪罪到自己头上
I couldn't help Danny,
我没法帮丹尼
but I found out some things.
但我发现了一些事
What?
什么
Your children are lying to you.
你的孩子们都在骗你
I have to go. No, you're not gonna run off.
我得走了 你别想走
I'm meeting my friends.
我要见我朋友
Can you put that thing down for two seconds? We're having dinner.
就不能暂时放下手♥机♥吗 我们在吃晚饭
It's important. Yeah, I know. Everything's important.
这很重要 我知道 一切都重要
That means nothing is important.
也就是说一切都不重要
Nothing in my life's important to you? No.
你是说我对你不重要吗 不是
I don't want to argue with my beautiful, lovely, wonderful daughter.
我不想和我漂亮可爱的女儿斗嘴
I'm just trying to have dinner conversation.
就只是边吃晚饭边闲聊罢了
Sweetie Dad. Who's that?
亲爱的 爸 那是谁
Are you John? Can I help you?
你是约翰吗 有什么事吗
Danny Rayburn was your brother, right?
丹尼·雷伯恩是你哥哥对吧
That's right.
没错
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
And what is it you want to talk about?
你想要谈什么
What happened to him.
谈他到底发生了什么事
And why is that?
为什么
He was my dad.
因为他是我爸
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表