剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Jesus, John. She can't be more than 16.
天啊 约翰 应该还没到16岁吧
Call in the ME.
联♥系♥验尸官
Get a team down here.
派支调查小组过来
Goddamn it, it's gonna be a long night.
该死的 今晚将彻夜无眠了
Now, listen, man. I gotta talk to you.
听着 伙计 我得和你谈谈
This job, I--
这工作 我...
I appreciate it, the offer, but I can't do it.
对于你的邀约我很感激 但是我不能做
What the fuck? Why?
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么 为什么
Looks like I'm gonna be going to work with my parents.
我估计要和我父母一起工作了
And I don't wanna fuck it up.
而且我不想做砸了
They asked you to come back?
是他们让你回来的吗
John's talking to the old man about it.
约翰会说服老爸说的
Do you think he's gonna welcome you back with open arms?
你觉得他会张开双臂热情欢迎你回去吗
"Danny, come home."
"丹尼 欢迎回家"
John will take care of it.
约翰会处理好的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
'Cause that's what he does. Takes care of shit.
因为他就是这样 能处理好一切
There we go.
好了
Yum, yum, lunch. Look at that beautiful bastard.
美味的午餐 快看这美丽的盘中餐
I can get more.
我还能去弄更多
Well, go, Cousteau.
那就快去呗 库斯托
Can't sit over these traps all day.
我们不可能在这待一天吧
Dive.
快潜
What do you got, man?
你抓到了什么 伙计
What is that?
那是什么
Whoa, dude.
天呐 老兄
You're bleeding, bro.
你流血了
How come you are not out there playing?
你怎么没去和他们一起玩
Thanks.
多谢
You know, sometimes it's just nice to sit back
有时就坐在这里看着孩子们玩耍
and watch your kids.
也是一种幸福
What's on your mind, Johnny?
在想什么呢 约翰尼
Danny wants to come home.
丹尼想要回家
Home? What does that mean, "Come home?"
家 "回家"是什么意思
He wants to help out with the business.
他想回来帮忙打理家里的生意
What makes him think we need help?
他怎么会觉得我们需要帮助
Just telling you what he said.
我只是转述而已
Oh, I see.
好吧
Mom! Help!
妈 救我
I think he's serious this time.
我觉得他这次是认真的
I think this is something that he really wants.
我觉得他这次是真的想要回来
And you think I should let him come home?
然后你觉得我应该欢迎他回来吗
My opinion is it makes mom happier when he's around.
我觉得 他要是能回来 妈会更开心
Oh, yeah. It makes mom happier,
没错 确实能让她更开心
until he fucks up again.
然后就等着他又搞砸一切
Whoo! My hero!
我的英雄
I think you three should make the decision about Danny.
我想应该由你们三人决定丹尼是否回来
You discuss it with Meg and Kevin.
你去找梅格还有凯文商量吧
Whatever you decide, I'll live with it.
无论你们做何决定 我都能接受
Look, if we say yes,
如果我们同意了的话
no good would of this.
是不会有什么好下场的
You guys know it.
你们心知肚明
Things will be nice for a little while,
刚开始一切安好
he'll be on his best behavior, you know,
他也会好好表现
just long enough for mom to get sucked back into his bullshit.
然后妈就又会被他的花言巧语骗了
And then he'll fuck it up,
接着他就会搞砸一切
and then she'll get crushed.
留下妈一人伤心绝望
Don't be an asshole. You know what? People can change.
别这样 你知道吗 人是会变的
People can change, he can't.
别人会变 但他不会
I just don't see how we can say no to him.
我只是不懂怎么能将他拒之门外呢
What do you wanna do?
你要怎么做
You know, treat him like an outcast for the rest of his life?
让他这辈子都被我们家排挤在外吗
No, I...
不是 我...
No, it's not personal, you know.
不 这不是故意针对他 你知道的
I like Danny. I like him.
我喜欢丹尼 我喜欢他
We can hang out, you know.
我们可以在一起打磨时间
We can have a laugh, but...
我们可以开玩笑 但是
Danny helping to run the family business?
能让丹尼帮家里打理生意吗
We have to think about mom and dad here.
我们必须要替爸妈着想
Well, the thing is that Dad left the decision with us, guys.
实际上老爸把这个决定交给我们了
I don't know why he did that.
我不明白他为什么要这么做
Why do we have to decide?
为什么要我们来决定
He will fuck things up.
他会把一切搞砸的
You know he will.
你知道他会的
There is no fucking room for him...
这里并没有那家伙的位置...
I mean he wouldn't...
我是说他不会...
Don't know. Don't know...
我不知道哦 不知道
So John's gonna talk to your old man?
约翰会去和你老爸谈吗
You need permission to go work for your family.
你居然还要别人许可才能在自家干活
That place is your fucking birthright, man.
你是长子 应该由你继承才对
Yeah. Well...
没错 但是
Don't fucking go begging, you know, those fucking assholes.
别可怜巴巴地去乞求那些混♥蛋♥们
Yeah. Okay. Okay?
好吧 知道吗
Come work for me, man. What do you say?
还是为我工作吧 你觉得咋样
You stick around, you make some big time scratch, man.
你就自个儿留下来 自己搞点活干干
You won't need a goddamn thing from the Rayburns.
你才不需要雷伯恩家的施舍呢
Danny, I'm just saying that your family...
丹尼 我只是说你的家人
they don't give a fucking shit about you, man.
他们根本就不关心你 兄弟
They don't give a shit--
他们丝毫不关心
even when we were kids
就连我们小的时候
they didn't give a shit about you.
他们也根本不关心你
They treat you like you're some fucking plague, you know.
他们对你就像是对待他妈的瘟疫一样
They do. Stop it, stop it.
他们就是这样 别 别说了
You know, like they can't wait to get rid of you or something.
就像是他们巴不得能甩掉你一样
I'm telling you as your friend,
作为你的朋友 我郑重的告诉你
as your buddy, okay, your family...
作为你兄弟 你的家人
they're the enemy, man.
他们视你如敌
I think we have to give him a chance.
我觉得我们应该给他这次机会
It's asinine that we're even considering this.
我们居然还在纠结这个 真是太蠢了
If we say no to him,
如果我们拒绝他的话
he will leave.
他会离开
And I'm not so sure he'll come back.
之后我也不知道他还会不会回来
Why? What makes you think that?
为什么 你为什么这么想
It's just a feeling I have.
就是我的感觉
You gotta fucking move on.
你得往前看
Enough, all right? You gotta say, "Fuck my family."
行了 让你的家人都去死吧
Man. Come on. You gotta get over it already.
兄弟 你都已经熬过来了
Fuck your family. Fuck the goddamn family business.
去他妈的家人 去他妈的家事
Fuck the fucking Rayburns.They hate you, man. They always will.
去他妈的雷伯恩家族 他们一直都讨厌你
Jesus fucking Christ.
我♥操♥
Hey, man. Whoa.
住手
Look... I'm just trying to help. I'm on your side.
我只是想帮你 我是站在你这边的
So we say yes.
那我们答应他
And he comes back.
让他回来
You know who's gonna get the worst of it, don't you?
你知道最大的受害者是谁吧
You.
是你
John, as soon as things turn to shit,
约翰 只要有不好的事发生
he's gonna come straight back to you.
他就会去找你帮忙
There's a lot of shit Danny did for me when we were kids
小时候丹尼也为我做过很多事
that you don't know anything about.
而你根本不知道
I want Danny in my life.
我想让丹尼在我身边
I want him to know my children.
我想让他认识我的孩子
Goddamn it, you don't give up on family.
该死 绝不能放弃家人
Do you want him to stay?
你想让他留下吗
Yeah.
嗯
I was surprised to see you get off that bus.
当时看到你下车我很惊讶
You should take it easy with those things.
那种东西还是少吃点比较好
Why don't you try one?
要不你也吃一粒试试
No. I don't need any.
不 我不需要
I'm not in any pain.
我没有任何痛苦
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表