剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I'll get you back.
我会还给你的
You know I don't give a shit about that, right?
你知道我根本就不在乎这些
Hope you know what you're doing.
但愿你知道自己在做什么
I'll be fine, man. I--
我会没事的 我...
I'll let you know when it's all died down.
等一切摆平了之后我会告诉你的
Be safe, bro.
保重 哥们
Left you something too.
还给你留了瓶酒
Mom?
妈
I'm in here.
我在这
John, it's late.
挺晚了 约翰
I know.
我知道
Well, I'm glad you're here. Have a drink with me.
很高兴你能来 陪我喝杯酒吧
The city keeps calling about
政♥府♥一直打电♥话♥问我
that pier dedication, so I just set a date.
码头落成仪式的事 我就定了个日期
It'll be nice for us to go ahead with it.
能继续为我们办理这件事真是太好了
I was looking at Meg's wedding folder. Mom.
我之前在看梅格的婚礼相册 妈
And I thought, "Oh."
然后我就突然想到
Mom. You three boys should
妈 你们仨男人可以
wear your seersucker suits to the dedication.
穿泡泡纱西装出席落成仪式
Ah. What a pretty picture that would be. All three of my boys
那画面多么美好 我的仨儿子
in seersucker suits Mom, stop talking.
穿着泡泡纱西装 妈 别说了
Have you seen Danny? Just this afternoon.
你见过丹尼吗 今天下午
He dropped off Janey Did he call?
他送简妮回来 他打过电♥话♥吗
No. All right, listen to me.
没有 好吧 听我说
When Danny took my daughter out on that boat today,
丹尼今天带我女儿去船上的时候
he threatened her.
他威胁了她
What are you talking about, Don't talk, just listen to me.
你在胡说什么 别说话 听我说完
John? Listen to me!
约翰 听我说完
I won't have time to go into details,
我没空详细讲了
and I don't care whether you believe what I'm gonna say
我也不在乎你到底
or you don't believe.
信不信我说的
I understand.
我懂
You feel badly for Danny...
你觉得有愧于丹尼
about the past.
因为过去的事
But this isn't the past, this is now.
但我要说的不是过去 而是现在
And Danny is not a kid anymore.
而且丹尼也不再是小孩了
He is a grown man, and he is dangerous.
他已经长大成人了 他很危险
Now you're scaring me, John. And I am sorry for that,
约翰你吓到我了 那我先为此道个歉
but you've got to hear it.
但你必须得听我说
I've got someone standing outside to
我已经在门外安排了人手
make sure he doesn't step foot on this property.
以确保他绝不会踏进这里一步
And if you see him or you hear from him,
你要是看到他或是有他的消息
I need you to call me.
立刻打电♥话♥给我
Do you understand that?
听懂了吗
Say it.
回答我
I'll call you.
我会打给你
When I find him, I promise
等到我找到他 我保证
I'll try to tell you everything that I can,
把所有能说的都告诉你
but until then...
但在那之前
I need you to trust me.
我需要你相信我
I trust you, John.
我相信你 约翰
I trust you.
我相信你
Thanks for your help, Frank.
辛苦你了 弗兰克
You got it, John.
客气 约翰
You made a bad decision coming home.
你这次回来做了错误的决定
Well, John,
约翰
I think we've both made some bad decisions.
我觉得我们都做了错误的决定
You threatened my family.
你威胁了我家人
I gave Janey a present.
我送给简妮一个礼物
I would've thought you of all people would appreciate the sentiment.
还以为你们都会很感谢我呢
Fuck you. Yeah, okay.
滚 行吧
Let's get practical here, okay?
说正事
The stuff you took?
你拿走的东西
You said you dumped it?
你说你扔了
I did. John.
对 约翰
Lying is really not your strong suit, buddy.
你可一点也不擅长说谎啊 弟弟
We both know you gotta keep that evidence to get Lowry.
大家都懂你要留着那证据抓劳瑞
I'm not worried about Lowry, Danny.
我一点也不担心劳瑞 丹尼
I'm not worried about Lowry either.
我也压根不担心他
I know you won't let him do anything to me.
我知道你不会把我出♥卖♥♥♥给他的
Couldn't live with yourself.
你不忍♥心
Where are you, Danny?
丹尼 你在哪
But...
但是...
he might come after you.
他也许会来找你麻烦
Because I gotta tell him about what happened.
因为我会跟他解释怎么回事
He's not gonna be happy.
他不会开心的
Why don't you and I get together, and we can help each other out.
为什么我们俩不能互帮互助解决问题
No, I'm not making any deals with you, Brother.
不 我是不会和你做交易的 大哥
Oh, okay.
那好吧
Danny?
丹尼
Fuck!
靠
Fuck.
靠
Shit, Wayne.
我♥操♥ 韦恩
Business isn't looking too good, huh?
没什么生意 是吧
My man was waiting for you. You never showed up.
我的人一直在等你 可你一直没来
Yeah. I mean, I'm sorry about that.
是 对此我很抱歉
I want what you owe me.
把我的货都给我
My brother took it.
我弟拿走了
It's just-- It's a big brother, little brother--
就是哥哥弟弟之间...
Where is my shit?
我的货呢
He says he dumped it in the ocean, but that's bullshit
他说他扔进海里了 那纯属扯淡
because he's a fucking Boy Scout.
因为他妈的他可是条子
And there is no way he's gonna destroy that evidence
他不可能就这么轻易毁了证据
because he wants to use it.
因为他用得到
For what?
用来干什么
To take you down.
用来逮捕你
I don't think he gives a shit about the drugs. It's the girls.
我觉得他无所谓什么毒品 他只在意女孩
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在胡说些什么
I guess the guy just draws the line at torching immigrants.
我估计他就是不能忍♥受走私人口
I can get your stuff back, Wayne.
我可以把货拿回来 韦恩
Get the fuck out of my store. Hey, I am the only guy
滚出去 只有我
that can get your stuff back. Get out.
能帮你把货拿回来 滚
John. Any word on Danny?
约翰 有丹尼的消息吗
Not yet. We still got uniforms looking for him.
没有 警♥察♥们还在寻找他
It should just be a matter of time before someone spots him.
估计不用多久就会有人发现他了
When they do, I wanna bring him in.
要是找到 就把他带回警局
The guy took his niece out for a boat ride.
这男人带着他侄女去坐船
And nothing happened to her, so... He threatened her.
但她没事 所以... 他威胁了她
Physically? Verbally?
身体接触吗 还是言语威胁
Was she taken against her will?
她是不是强行被带走的
It was against my will.
这违背了我的意愿
You know you need more than that, John.
你也清楚还需要更多的证据 约翰
That's not enough.
光这还不够
It'll be my daughter's word against his.
还会有我女儿做的口供
So you want your daughter to...
所以你想让你女儿...
to lie.
说谎吗
Janey doesn't understand what he was doing.
简妮不知道他到底在干什么坏事
He was sending a message.
他传达了一个信息
Not to her. To me.
不是给她 而是给我
He can get to her anytime he wants.
只要他愿意 他随时都能带走她
Why?
为什么
You wanna be part of this family?
你想成为这种家庭的成员吗
Danny...
丹尼
Danny's a threat to himself
丹尼不仅会威胁到自己
and to the family.
也威胁到这个家
So when they bring him in,
所以一旦把他带进警局
we're gonna find something that sticks, all right?
我们就要查出绝对的铁证定他的罪
Until he breaks the law,
除非他违法
there's absolutely nothing we could do.
不然我们无能为力
If the DEA would've found the drugs in the shed,
要是缉毒局在房♥间里搜出了毒品
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表