剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
When you got off the boat, what happened?
你下了船之后 发生了什么
He dropped me off at the inn and then he left.
他把我丢在了旅馆就走了
In his tru-- Would you come over here and sit down, please?
他... 你能过来坐下吗
Janey.
简妮
Did he say where he was going after that?
他有提过他要去哪里吗
No. I didn't ask him.
没 我没问他
I don't police what he does, like you.
我又不像你们对他事事防范
I don't understand what's the big deal here?
我不懂你们为什么要小题大做
Because we asked you both to stay away from him. That's why.
因为我告诉过你们离他远一点 这就是原因
But he's fun. And he's cool.
但他很风趣 人也很好
When he gave you this, did he say anything to you?
他把这给你的时候 说了什么吗
He said he was sorry he missed my birthday.
他说错过了我的生日他很抱歉
And that's it?
就只说了这句
He said it was good luck.
他说这代表好运
As long as I wore it, nothing bad would happen to me.
只要我戴着它 就不再有厄运缠身
So I shouldn't lose it.
所以我不该丢了它
And I shouldn't let you guys take it from me.
也不该让你们拿走
So are we done?
问完了吗
Yes, we're done.
问完了
Have them pack some clothes.
整理些他们的换洗衣服
Take them out of town for a while.
暂时带他们离开这里
I'm sorry, I don't remember you.
抱歉 我不认识你
You say you knew Danny from high school?
你说你是在高中的时候认识丹尼的
He was a few years ahead of me.
对 他比我高几个年级
I'm in town visiting family, and I heard Danny was back home.
我是回来探望家人的 又听说丹尼也回来了
Yeah, he's, uh...
对 他...
He's been working here for a few months now.
他已经在这工作了几个月了
Is he here now? I'd love to say hello. He was here earlier.
他在吗 我去打个招呼 他之前还在
He's off somewhere with his girlfriend. Good for him.
现在和他女朋友出去了 不错嘛
Do I know her?
我认识她吗
Well, you might. She's local too.
说不定 她也是本地人
Chelsea O'Bannon?
切尔茜·奥班农
Sure. Pretty girl, as I remember.
认识 记得她可是位大美女
Yes. Nice girl.
是啊 好姑娘
Yes, she is.
没错
Well, it was nice seeing you, Mrs. Rayburn.
很高兴见到你 雷伯恩夫人
Thank you. I'll tell him you stopped by.
谢谢 我会转告他你来过的
Oh, that's all right. I'll catch up with him later.
倒也不必 我下次再来找他吧
Okay. Bye, now.
行吧 拜拜
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
What do you wanna talk about? You wanna come in?
你想谈什么 进来吗
No. Not really.
不了 不是很想
Look, there's some really bad stuff going on with my family.
我的家里现在一团糟
I don't know what John's told you.
我不知道约翰跟你说了什么
I know he's worried about Danny.
我知道他担心丹尼
He was upset that Danny took Janey out on the boat.
丹尼把简妮带到船上时他很紧张
Anyway, I don't know that I wanna stay around here that much longer.
总之 我觉得我不想再待在这里了
And I need to decide about New York.
我打算去纽约
And I haven't heard back from you.
你还没告诉我你的想法
Well, I thought I made myself perfectly clear.
我觉得我的态度已经很清楚了
You didn't really say much.
你也没说什么
Because I have nothing to say to you.
因为我没有什么要对你说
Go to New York, Meg.
去纽约吧 梅格
And live your life however you wanna live it.
过你想过的生活去吧
Where am I supposed to take them?
那我带他们去哪呢
Your sister's or a hotel in Miami. Doesn't matter.
你姐家 或者迈阿密的酒店 都行
For how long? I don't know.
待多久 我不知道
Until I can figure something out.
待到我把事情解决
I can't believe this is happening. I have to flee my home
简直不敢相信 我有家也不能回
because you won't stand up to your brother.
就因为你不敢去跟你哥哥对峙
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道你在说些什么
You told me that he was gonna be arrested.
是你说他会被抓起来的
He was supposed to be arrested. Didn't happen.
他是该被抓起来 可是并没有
You protected him, didn't you?
你保护了他 是吧
You did. I wasn't protecting him.
你真这么做了 我没有护他
I was protecting my family. Jesus.
我是在保护我的家庭 天呐
When you told me he left, did--? I mean, did that even happen?
那你告诉我说他走了 是真的走了吗
And now he's threatening Janey?
他现在还威胁简妮
I had no idea he would do something like that.
我没想到他会这么做
Arrest him now. I can't.
现在就逮捕他 我做不到
There are no grounds. Why?
没有证据 为什么
Because I can't.
因为我做不到
You didn't do this. You didn't protect him for Sally.
你不抓他 你不是为了莎莉而护他
You did it for you.
你是为了你自己
Because, for some reason, you feel this guilt.
因为在内心深处你还觉得有愧于他
So you always let him back in. Please take the kids and go.
所以你就一再放任他 带孩子们走吧
This drama between you?
你们俩之间的纠缠不清
You want it, need it, feed off of it.
你想要这样 你需要这样 你依此过活
Take the fucking kids and go, Diana.
他妈的带孩子们走 戴安娜
Okay. And while we're running away, what are you gonna be doing?
行 那我带他们走 你打算怎么解决
I don't know.
我不知道
Look at me! What are you gonna do?! I don't fucking know!
看着我 你打算怎么做 我不知道
And were you there when your brother got hurt?
你大哥受伤的时候 你在现场吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
And what happened?
当时发生了什么
He was hit by a car.
他被车撞了
And was your father there?
你♥爸♥也在吗
No, sir.
不 长官
He was at the hospital with my sister.
他在医院陪着我姐姐
You telling me the truth, son?
孩子 你说的都是实话吗
Get the fuck out of my house. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll go.
他妈的滚出去 行行行 我马上就走
I just-- I gotta ask you some questions first.
我只是...我就想先问你几个问题
Last night, John took some...
昨晚 约翰拿走了...
stuff that belonged to me. Do you know anything about that?
一些我的东西 你知道这事吗
No.
不知道
Because if you're involved in any way,
因为如果你知情的话
there are some very unpleasant men
以后可能会有几个恶人
that may wanna come and ask you some questions.
找上门来问你问题
Or you can just tell me now.
所以要么你现在就告诉我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
John says he threw it all in the ocean. Is that true?
约翰说他全扔进海里了 是真的吗
Why don't we just call John right now and we'll ask him.
要不我们打电♥话♥给约翰直接问他吧
Give me that fucking phone.
他妈的把手♥机♥给我
This thing,
我跟约翰
between John and me...
之间的恩怨
we will work it out eventually.
我们会想办法化解
But what you don't wanna do...
而你不想要做的
what you really don't wanna do
你最不想要做的
is go putting yourself in the middle of it.
就是把你自己掺和进来
How do you come into my house
你对简妮做了那种事
and tell me what to think after what you did to Janey?
居然还敢再来我家教我应该怎么做
Janey? That was a threat.
简妮 你威胁她
You know exactly what you did.
你自己清楚
Hey, you were gonna cut me in on the family business.
你是同意家族事业算我一份的是吧
Did you ever file that paperwork?
那文件你归档了吗
Of course not.
显然没有
Meg called. Danny showed up at her house.
梅格打电♥话♥说丹尼刚去了她家
Is he still there? No, he left.
他还在吗 不 他走了
I just found Dad's pickup, and he ain't in it.
我刚发现了爸的皮卡 他不在
Where are you?
你在哪
Uh-- Mile marker 86.
86号♥标记石
Do me a favor. Go up to Key Largo.
帮我个忙 去拉戈礁岛
Yeah, okay. I know some places where he hangs out. O'Bannon too.
行 我知道他还有奥班农常去的几个地方
Hey, listen to me, Kevin.
听着 凯文
If you see him, don't do anything.
你要是看到他了 千万别轻举妄动
Just call me.
打电♥话♥给我
All right? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
行吗 好好好
Should be safe here a few days.
这儿应该暂时安全
Thanks, man.
谢了
Paid cash for the room, so...
房♥费付的现金 所以...
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表