剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, I bet.
是啊 可不是嘛
It's the worst.
最糟糕了
So no hard feelings? We're good?
所以 不计前嫌 重归于好吧
No hard feelings. Yeah?
不计前嫌 可以吗
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
All right.
好吧
See you, man.
回见
Your sister home?
你妹妹在家吗
She's at work.
她在上班
Why aren't you dressed, man? We got work to do.
你为什么不♥穿♥衣服 我们还有活要干
The jig is up, dude. It's over.
没活儿了 伙计 结束了
What?
什么
Don't shoot the messenger, okay?
我就只负责传信
They're done with us.
他们不跟我们合作了
Word is, the docks are hot.
说是码头太危险
Which dock? Tom's Harbor? I don't know.
哪个码头 汤姆港码头吧 不清楚
Whatever fucking docks they unload their shit at.
反正就是他们卸货的码头
Cops have been sniffing around,
警♥察♥一直盯着
they wanna shut us down for a while.
他们想先停一会儿
Hey, you gotta introduce me to these guys.
你得介绍我们认识
You gotta let me talk to them.
你得让我去跟他们谈谈
I'm not fucking currently suicidal.
我可不想找死
No fucking way. I need the money.
绝对不行 我需要钱
Eric, I need the money. I know!
埃里克 我需要钱 我知道
I need the money. I know.
我真需要钱 我知道
I don't know what to tell you,
我不知道怎么跟你说
bro. I'm getting the rest of the dough tonight.
我准备今晚把剩下的货交了
When? I'll get your cut by midnight. All right?
什么时候 午夜时分我会把你的那份给你
Tonight, I'm meeting the guy and I'll get it to you.
今晚我去见他们 我会帮你弄到钱
It's fucking bullshit.
瞎扯淡
It's bullshit. Yeah.
扯淡 好吧
I gotta go.
我走了
Excuse me. Excuse me.
打扰 打扰一下
I'm sorry. May I help you?
抱歉 有事吗
I'm with the sheriff's office. Wondering if you can help.
我是警长办公室的 想找你帮帮忙
I'm trying to get some information on these girls.
我想知道这些女孩的信息
They weren't members of my congregation.
他们不是我圣会的成员
I was directed to this church, specifically.
有人明确让我来这里问问
By who?
谁
Well, unfortunately it was an anonymous tip.
很不幸 是匿名信息
Hey, look. I'm not trying to look for any trouble here.
我不是来找麻烦的
I'm trying to get information
我只想问问
on these girls and that's it. I promise you.
这些女孩的信息 我保证
Take one more look.
再仔细看看
I'm sorry. If by any chance...
很遗憾 如果你知道什么
Could you give me a call? All right.
能给我打电♥话♥吗 好
Thank you for your time.
麻烦你了 谢谢
Something else. There was black-- He could've gone like a--
是别的东西 当时很黑 他可能...
What the fuck! Yo!
搞什么鬼
What the fuck are you doing? Chill, chill. I wanna talk.
你干什么 冷静 我只想谈谈
Just wanna talk to whoever's in charge.
我只想跟老大谈谈
Shut the fuck up and sit down.
闭嘴坐下
You in charge?
你是老大吗
Or just the asshole with a gun?
还是说只是个拿着枪的混♥蛋♥
You in charge?
你是老大吗
You just-- Who's in charge?
你...老大是谁
You got a lot of questions.
你问题很多啊
A man can't even take a shit
就拉屎的工夫
without some stranger walking in.
就来了个陌生人
So, who the fuck are you?
你是谁
I work for you. No, you don't.
我为你工作 不是
I run a little bait shop. Sell fishing poles.
我开鱼饵店的 也卖♥♥鱼竿
I only got a few employees, and you ain't one of them.
我只有几个员工 而你不是
So let's take this again.
我再问一遍
Who the fuck are you?
你到底是谁
I deliver gas cans out to the mangroves.
我负责往红树林那边运汽油
Lately, that line of work has dried up
最近那活儿停了
and I hear you may be catching some heat.
我听说是因为你觉得风声紧
And how is that any of your business?
那跟你有什么关系
Well, I might be able to help you out.
我或许能帮你
I might be able to solve the problem for you.
我或许能帮你解决这个问题
Hey, look, I'm only trying to help, okay?
我只想帮忙
You wanna ask this guy to lower the gun, and I can talk to you?
还是让你的人把枪放下我们好好谈谈吧
I guess you really don't know who I am.
看来你真不知道我是谁
It's fucking late, you know that?
都这么晚了你干什么
Is it too late for me to apologize to you?
我现在向你道歉晚了吗
I was... such an asshole.
我之前 太混♥蛋♥了
Yeah, you were.
是的
A really big fucking asshole.
超级大混♥蛋♥
And I don't wanna be that. Not to you.
我不想那样 不想对你那样
Then don't.
那就不要
I know about you and my brother.
我知道你和我弟弟的事了
Yeah, it was fucking stupid, but it happened, so...
虽然是件蠢事 但真的发生了 所以
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事
It's not like you have a right to tell me who I can be with.
你没权力管我跟谁在一起
No. No, I don't.
是的 我没权力
Sometimes... things happen...
有时候...会发生些事...
and you get clear in your mind.
之后你就会清楚明白了
You know who you are.
让你明白自己是谁
You know what you want.
明白自己想要什么
And you know what you have to do.
明白自己该做什么
So I'm gonna be around for a while.
我会留下住一段时间
If you decide you can forgive me, I'd love it if you'd call.
如果你决定原谅我 一定给我打电♥话♥
Please.
求你
You and your brother...
你和你哥哥
you're the closest thing I got to family.
你们才更像我的家人
All you have to do is tell me the truth.
你只要跟我说实话就行
Let's start with your name.
先从你的名字开始吧
I'm Kevin. Kevin Rayburn.
我是凯文 凯文·雷伯恩
And you were there.
当时你在场
You saw the car hit your brother?
你看到你大哥被车撞了吗
Yes, sir.
是的
Danny was screaming and crying.
丹尼当时痛得大哭大喊
I never saw someone get hurt that bad.
我从没见过有人伤得那么重
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表