剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
He see us. And then he--
他看到我们了 然后他...
He starts shouting and waving his hand and--
他开始大喊大叫 挥手什么的...
Look, man. We just help him. Okay?
我们就帮了帮他
We gotta move it along, man. I gotta get this fucking boat back.
我们得走了 兄弟 我得把船开回去
Well, you could do some of the heavy lifting.
你可以帮我一起来搬
That would help, wouldn't it?
能帮我大忙
Dad!
爸爸
Dad! Dad, no! No!
爸爸 爸爸 不
Dad! No! Dad! John.
爸爸 不 爸爸 约翰
You wanna talk?
你想聊聊吗
Danny told me he asked to come home.
丹尼告诉我他想回家了
He did?
是吗
He also told me your father didn't want him to.
他还告诉我你父亲不想让他回来
That's not the whole story.
事情不是这样的
Well, it doesn't matter what your father said.
不管你父亲怎么说
I want him back.
我想让他回来
Maybe now's not the time to talk about this.
可能现在不是谈这个的时候
He deserves another chance.
我们应该再给他一次机会
He's family. It is not that simple, Mom.
他是我们的家人 没那么简单 妈妈
You don't have all the answers, John.
不是什么都你说了算 约翰
We'll talk about this later. No.
这个我们以后再谈 不
I want you to ask him to come home.
我要你找他回家
It'll mean more coming from you.
你去说会更有意义
You know how he feels about you.
你知道他对你的感觉
I wanted you to know - I have the boat.
我想告诉你 船在我这里
You do? Why?
是吗 为什么
Everything going on, I thought I'd pitch in.
发生了这么多事 我想帮帮忙
So I'll bring her over for you.
所以我会把船给你开回去
Thanks. Want me to take the cruise out tonight?
谢谢 今晚需要我出去巡航吗
No, I got it. Thanks for the offer though.
我去就行 不过还是谢谢你
Okay, I'll have her back at the inn soon.
好 我马上把船开回旅馆那边
Fuck. Fuck!
操 操
Lot of water. The sun is deceptive.
多补水 太阳最会迷惑人了
And cover your beautiful skin, please.
这么好的皮肤千万不要暴露在外
Hey. Be right back. Sorry.
我先失陪一下 抱歉
Why aren't you at the hospital?
你怎么不在医院待着
I need to talk to Danny.
我需要跟丹尼谈谈
He's not here.
他不在这里
Kevin called, said he would be.
凯文打电♥话♥说他会过来
He said he had the--
他说他有...
Fuck.
操
You and I are gonna have a conversation.
我们需要谈谈
What about?
谈什么
What about? Yeah.
谈什么 对
About whatever the fuck it is you and Eric O'Bannon are doing.
谈你和埃里克·奥班农在搞什么鬼
Oh. Man, that guy's a friend of mine.
天 他是我朋友
What are you doing? Are you fucking spying on me?
你干什么 难道你在监视我吗
Oh, he's a fucking friend of yours?
他是你朋友啊
Shit. Damn it.
操 该死
What'd you fucking do to him?
你对他干了什么
We have guests.
家里有客人
I found fucking witnesses.
我找到目击者了
Now I wanna hear it from you. Kev.
现在我想听听你怎么说 小凯
Shut up! What'd you do to him?
闭嘴 你到底对他干了什么
Tell me what you fucking did to him!
告诉我你对他干了什么
I hit him over the head with a paddle--
我用船桨打了他的头...
You fucking asshole!
你个混♥蛋♥
No! No, Dad!
不 不 爸爸
Dad! No! Dad!
不 不 爸爸
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me! Get the fuck off me!
放开我 快放开我
I won't be coming back anymore.
我以后再也不回来了
You know why I asked to come home?
你知道我为什么要回家吗
I thought that maybe we could work things out before...
我想也许我们能尽量在那之前和好
Before what?
在什么之前
Before you die.
在你死之前
When John told me your decision, I got pissed off.
约翰告诉我你的决定时 我很生气
I got really fucking pissed off.
我真的非常生气
I got scared how pissed off I got.
我竟然那么生气 我自己都害怕了
You know the kind of anger, Dad? You know the one.
你知道那种愤怒吗 爸爸 你知道的
Whatever you're holding onto,
不管你对什么耿耿于怀
you're going to die with it.
你到死会一直如此
But not me. I'm... I'm done.
但我不会 我...我不会了
I'm moving on.
我要往前看
I'm tired of the whole thing.
我受够了这些事
So there's no hard feelings. Just--
所以不要难过 我...
Goodbye.
再见
It wasn't me who made the decision, you know.
知道吗 这不是我的决定
Kevin and Meg and John, I left it up to them.
凯文 梅格 约翰 我让他们决定的
It was them didn't want you back.
是他们不想让你回来
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Could this whole thing have been avoided?
这一切能避免吗
Probably.
可能吧
We all gave Danny plenty of chances to leave.
我们都给了丹尼很多离开的机会
It's untraceable.
不会被查到的
He just never got the message.
但他就是不懂我们的意思
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表