剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I don't know what do you want me tell you to do.
我不知道你想让我跟你说些什么
You know what? Forget it. It's fine.
算了吧 这样就好
He'll be fine. When he's out of the hospital,
他会好起来的 等他出院以后
I'll talk to him about it. Yeah.
我会跟他说这事的 好
Fuck.
操
What would you do?
你会怎么做
What exactly is Danny being cut out of?
丹尼现在到底在做什么
The business. The inn. That's a lot of money.
料理生意和旅馆 那可是一大笔钱
Okay. Forget about Dad for a second.
好吧 先不考虑爸爸
Do you honestly think that
你真的认为
Danny deserves to have a piece of that place?
那地方也有丹尼的一份吗
He's our brother.
他是我们的哥哥
And he's home now.
而且他现在回家了
How long do you think that's gonna last, Meg?
你觉得他能在家呆多久 梅格
I'll be surprised if he's still here in a week.
他能再呆一个星期我就很惊讶了
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
All right.
好吧
How old are you here?
你在这的时候多大
Thirteen, 14.
大概十三四岁
"Angelfish."
神仙鱼
Let me see that.
让我看看
Oh, we did a lot of fishing on that boat.
我们在那条船上钓了好多次鱼
Here. Here, take this.
给 拿着
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们走吧
All right.
好
Here. Grab it.
给你 拿着
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
Maybe just. I gotta prep this boat.
只有一会儿 我要去准备船
Mom's so happy you're home.
你在家妈妈真的很开心
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Well, that happiness has not found its way into my paycheck.
从我的薪水中我可感觉不到幸福
I don't know anything about that.
那我就不知道了
No, never mind. It's not your problem.
没关系 不是你的错
Anyway, Mom's really happy.
总之 妈妈真的很开心
But that's only gonna make it worse if you leave again.
但是如果你再走 就会变更糟
Who says I'm gonna leave?
谁说我要走
The thing is, she just won't have dad to lean on
问题是 如果你走了
when you run out.
她就没人可依靠了
When did you become John?
你什么时候变得跟约翰一样了
I'm just asking you
我只是问问
if you are really invested in this.
你是不是真打算投入到这里了
Am I invested?
投入到这里
Mister, I was here 10 years
当你还是个小蝌蚪的时候
before you were even a twinkle in Papa Ray's pants.
我就已经在这里呆了十年了
Now, you got no idea...
你不知道
what I have given to this place.
我为这里做了什么
I know.
我知道
I just-- Look. When you go, you have no idea.
我只是 听着 你走了所以你不知道
You don't see mom and dad.
你不来见爸爸妈妈
And we're the ones that have to deal with all the fallout.
你一走了之 留下我们给你擦屁♥股♥
Do you ever wonder what I'm left dealing with?
你有没想过我离开去干什么了
Yeah.
想过
I'm really happy you're here.
你在这我很高兴
I truly am. I'm so--
真的
I think it's so good for mom and dad. Oh, you do?
我觉得这样对爸妈很好 是吗
That's nice.
很好
But I need to know if she can rely on you.
但我需要知道她能不能依靠你
What's this about?
这有什么关系吗
We wanna know what to expect from you.
我们想知道能指望你什么
So that we can plan ahead. So we can...
这样我们就可以提前打算
It's really about the future.
这真的事关未来
It's about the future.
事关未来
Yeah. I don't often think of you as a lawyer,
我很少会把你当成律师
but right now, you sound a lot like a lawyer.
但现在 你听上去特别像律师
I'm just asking you a question.
我只是问了你一个问题
Did dad disown me?
爸爸是不是把我剔除了
What?
什么
I know he wanted to.
我知道他是这么想的
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
Hey, he told me.
是他告诉我的
A while ago.
就刚才
He didn't do it.
他不会的
I mean, yeah, he talked about it, but he-- It never happened.
他是讨论过 但他没有这么做
So this future that you're so concerned about,
所以这就是你们关心的未来
I'm still in it?
我在你们的未来里吗
Yes. As it stands, we all are.
是的 按现在的情况来说 我们都在
"As it stands"?
按现在的情况来说
Yeah, there's a will, we're all in it.
是的 我们都在遗嘱中
Including me? Yes. Including you.
也包括我 是的 包括你
Wow, he must've changed his mind.
他一定是改变主意了
Or he never meant it.
或者说他从没打算那样做
You know, he gets angry and he says stuff.
你知道的 他生气时就会说气话
Yeah, I know he gets angry.
是的 我知道他会生气
Hey, you wanna know if I'm invested in this place?
你想知道我是否打算对这里上心吗
Treat me like family.
那就把我像家人一样对待
Maybe I'll stick around.
可能我就会留下
Is that you? Yeah.
那是你吗 是的
Oh, sweetie. You were kind of fat.
亲爱的 你原来有点肥呢
Camera added 10 pounds. Used to be chunky.
拍出来看着胖十磅 原来是个小胖墩啊
That's a good-looking boy right there.
那个孩子可帅了
Danny, come here. Look at this.
丹尼 过来看这个
Who's that? Now, that's uncle Kevin.
那是谁 现在是凯文叔叔
Looks just like him. Always sticking his fucking nose
看着就像他 他总他妈的多管闲事
Hey, enough.
够了
Poor Meg. Surrounded by all those guys.
可怜的梅格 被那些家伙围着
Meg used to wear glasses?
梅格以前戴眼镜吗
That's the end of the clip.
看完了
Where'd you find all that? Good job.
你在哪找到这些的 干得好
It was all in storage. I'm putting a reel together.
都在仓库里 我都放到一盘带子上了
Doctor thinks it's a good idea for Dad's memory loss.
医生觉得这会对爸爸的失忆有所帮助
Hey, John. Can we have a word?
约翰 能跟你聊聊吗
What's this?
这是什么
That's my first paycheck.
我的第一份薪水
Did you talk to Mom about that?
你跟妈说了吗
Yeah. Mom called. And you think this is all right?
说了 妈打来的 你觉得这样很好吗
Hey, that's what Mom wanted. That's not my decision.
这是妈妈的想法 不是我的决定
Then what did she call you for?
那她打电♥话♥给你干什么
I don't know. You know what, I asked her the exact same thing,
不知道 这件事我也问过妈妈
because I don't wanna be in the middle of any of this.
因为我一点也不想掺和进来
You know, Manny makes more than this.
曼尼挣的都比这多
Mom said she wants you to earn it.
妈说她想让你靠自己赚钱
She just wants to make sure you're committed. That's all.
她只想知道你是不是愿意干活 就这样
Okay. I gotta go talk to mom then.
好吧 那我自己去找妈谈谈
The fuck you talking about, "go talk to mom"?
你在瞎扯些什么 还"找妈谈谈"
A few days ago, you're passed out naked on the dock,
几天前 你全♥裸♥地昏迷在船坞上
Dad's in the hospital,
爸进了医院
now you're gonna push Mom around about this shit?
现在你还想让妈妈为这种事烦心吗
What are you thinking?
你到底在想些什么
Just do the work.
老老实实干活
Hey, do you need to borrow some money?
要借钱吗
Just fucking asking.
我就他妈随口一问
It's a pretty easy shot. Shh. Quiet.
这杆挺好打的 别干扰我
I'm just saying. Hard to miss.
我就是说说 挺好进的
You not think I know what you're doing? Okay. I'll shut up.
难道我自个儿不知道吗 我闭嘴吧
I mean, seriously, a kid can Oh, shit.
可是说真的 小孩也... 妈的
Look what you did.
瞧瞧你干的好事
Are you fucking happy now?
这下开心了吧
Feeling pretty good about yourself, huh?
自我感觉很好是吧
It's just a little mind control.
也就只是些思维控制的把戏
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表