剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Got an uncanny sense of
他很清楚地知道
when to ditch phones, addresses and cars.
什么时候该丢掉手♥机♥ 更换地址和车辆
Gentlemen, the goal of this operation is to determine
先生们 这次行动的目的是
who Lowry is using to offload his narcotics.
找出劳瑞找谁来运输他的毒品
We wanna know where they're being processed for distribution.
我们就会知道他们是在哪里准备包装的
And we wanna know where all this shit is ending up.
我们也会找出这些毒品会被卖♥♥到哪里
Quintana is Lowry's right-hand,
昆塔纳是劳瑞的得力助手
but he couldn't pull this off
但是他不可能自己行动
without a network of people who know the area.
还会有很多的小喽喽会知道那个地方
So the Sheriff's Department is providing an assist.
治安警长会向我们提供帮助
You got any questions about anything local,
如果你有任何有关当地情况的问题
talk to Rayburn and Diaz.
就去找雷伯恩和迪亚茨
They know the players out there.
他们了解当地人的情况
Gonna help us nail these guys.
他们会帮助我们抓住他们
What a goodlooking kid. Yeah.
他是个帅小伙 没错
My wife's worried that he's gonna end up looking like me.
我老婆总是担心他最后会变得和我一样
You have kids?
你有孩子了吗
Not sure that I'm cut out to be a father.
不确定我是不是个做父亲的材料
Well, you never know.
谁知道呢
Might just surprise yourself someday.
也许有一天你都会被自己吓到
Everything working out with the, uh, seafood?
关于海鲜的事情都处理好了吗
Oh, yeah. Deliveries have been fresh, they've been on time.
是的 货都很新鲜 到货很准时
How about bait and tackle? Keeping you busy?
渔具店的生意如何 你忙吗
Yeah. Tourist season's in full swing.
没错 现在是游客旺季
In fact, we're looking to run four charters this week.
事实上 我们想这周要来四船人
That gonna be a problem for you?
这对你来说不成问题吧
We can accommodate as many guests as you send our way.
不管你有多少客人 我们这都住得下
How long has your family run that place?
你们家经营这个地方多久了
Near 50 years.
差不多50年了
My goodness.
上帝啊
That's half a goddamn century.
那可是半个世纪啊
Couldn't be prouder.
不能更自豪了
How long have you known Eric O'Bannon?
你认识埃里克·奥班农多久了
Oh, God. My brother's been hanging out with him forever.
我哥哥和他简直就是穿一条裤子长大的
Why?
怎么了
Looks like O'Bannon
看上去奥班农
has gotten involved with some pretty stupid shit.
做了一些非常蠢的事情
Danny's been acting weird. Oh, really?
丹尼表现得确实有些奇怪 真的吗
Well, weirder than usual. What do you mean? How so?
比平时更怪 什么意思 为什么
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 不清楚
I mean, it's not just him, it's everybody, my whole family.
不只是他 而是所有人 我全家
We are not the people that I thought we were.
我们不是你想像中的那样的人
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Just all this stuff around the time that my sister died...
就是那段时间发生的事 我姐姐的死
There was all these lies. It was really fucked up.
还有那些谎言 真的很操蛋
I need a change. Yeah?
我需要改变 什么
What change do you need?
你想要什么样的改变
Well, tell me.
告诉我吧
Do you ever consider moving to New York?
你想过要搬去纽约吗
You're being serious?
你是认真的吗
You remember that firm that I did the compliance work for?
你还记得我之前给一家公♥司♥做法规工作吗
There's an opening and
现在有了职位空缺
they want me to come in and interview for it.
他们想让我过去面试
I never thought that you'd be
我从来没有想到你会对大公♥司♥和
interested in the big-firm, 90-hours-a-week shit.
每周90个小时工作这样的生活方式感兴趣
I know, me either. But I am.
我知道 我也没想到 但是我确实感兴趣
Well, then I guess I, uh...
那么 我猜我...
I have to consider moving to New York, don't I?
我必须要考虑搬去纽约了对吧
How come you never, brought this up to me before?
那你之前怎么从来没有和我提过
I never heard you mention New York.
我从来没有听你提起过纽约
When'd you get this offer?
你什么时候接到这个邀请的
A while ago.
一段时间之前
And you didn't tell me about it.
你没想过要告诉我吗
I know, I'm sorry. I should have.
我知道 抱歉 我应该告诉你的
There's something else that I wanna tell you.
还有些事我想告诉你
While we were engaged, I slept with someone.
在我们订婚的时候 我和其他人上♥床♥了
I only did it a few times.
我只做过几次
It's over, but I'm sorry I did it and I'm sorry.
已经结束了 但是真的很抱歉我那样做
Please say something to me.
拜托说点什么吧
Rayburn. I got another job for you.
雷伯恩 我又有活要给你
Yeah? What's going on?
是吗 怎么了
Thursday, under the bridge. I'll give you details.
周四 在桥下 我会告诉你细节
Sure thing. I'll be there.
没问题 我会去的
What's going on?
在干吗
We're just setting up for dinner service.
我们只是在布置准备晚餐
So we're definitely expanding.
所以我们是确定要扩张了
Yeah, I made an executive decision.
没错 我已经做出决策了
I thought Carlos was temporary.
我还以为卡洛斯只是临时来干活
Yeah, well, he was doing such a great job
没错 但是他的工作做得那么完美
that Danny suggested we bring him on full time.
所以丹尼就建议我们把他转正了
Which do you prefer?
你觉得哪个比较好
You know, I like the color of this one,
我喜欢这个的颜色
but you can see the fish here.
但是你能看到这里的鱼
See that? I think this is the one.
看见什么 我觉得就用这个吧
Oh, look at this.
看看这个
Isn't it awesome?
这简直是棒极了
John. Wonder if I can get your help with this.
约翰 你能帮我弄下这个吗
Get that clip ready, would you? Yes, sir.
搞到录音了吗 是的 长官
We got Quintana talking to an unknown associate.
我们查到昆塔纳在和一个不知名人物在谈话
I'm thinking it's O'Bannon.
我想那是奥班农
You'll hear two men speaking, the first is Quintana.
你能听到两个男人在讲话 第一个是昆塔纳
You know his voice well enough to make a positive ID?
你熟悉他的声音吗 可以认出来吗
Yeah, I think so. Yeah.
应该可以
Thursday, under the bridge. I'll give you details.
周四 在桥下 我会告诉你细节
That was Rafi.
那是拉斐
Sure thing, I'll be there.
没问题 我会去的
I'm afraid that's all we got.
我们就只有这些
Am I right? Is that O'Bannon?
我猜得对吗 那是奥班农吗
Play it again for him.
再给他播放一遍
Sure thing, I'll be there.
没问题 我会去的
Sure thing, I'll be there.
没问题 我会去的
You know that voice?
认识说话的人吗
Hey, Mom, are you decent?
妈妈 你有空吗
Let me see what you got.
你带了什么
Did you see who's here?
你看到谁来了吗
I can't make a sandwich with a can of this.
只有一罐这个玩意怎么做三明治
Mom, Danny's here.
妈妈 丹尼来了
Hey, Mrs. O.
你好 奥太太
Oh, hey. I didn't see you.
你好 刚才没看到你
How are you doing?
你好吗
Come on, give this to me. I'm gonna take it inside, all right?
给我 我给你拿进去
Did you get my scratchoffs? They're in here.
给我买♥♥刮刮乐了吗 都在袋子里呢
I won the big prize once.
有一次我中了大奖
Got my picture in the paper. Yeah, I remember.
报纸上都登了 我记得
Eric didn't tell me you were back.
埃里克没说你回来了
See much of Eric lately?
你最近见到埃里克了吗
No. That son of a bitch knows to keep his distance.
没有 那个混♥蛋♥自己有数
I don't know how well you remember him,
我不知道你还记不记得我爸
but my dad, he, uh, he died recently.
但他 最近去世了
I heard.
我听说了
Paper made him out like he was a saint.
报上把他塑造成了一个圣人
He was no saint.
他才不是
No, he wasn't.
是的
Your mother dead too?
你妈也去世了吗
No, she's doing well.
没有 她很好
Still running that hotel? Oh, yeah.
还在经营旅馆吗 是的
I never liked her either.
我从没喜欢过她
Your prescriptions are
你的处方药
on the counter and the food's in the fridge.
在柜台上 食物在冰箱里
We should get going. Yeah.
我们走吧 好的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表