剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
So it was a stroke?
是中风吗
Yeah, it was a stroke.
对 中风
If you believe that.
你要是真信的话
What do you mean?
什么意思
All I know is, my Dad was fine last night.
我只知道我爸昨天晚上还好好的
And then Danny showed up.
然后丹尼来了
Kevin, if the doctor said it was a stroke, then it was a--
凯文 如果医生说是中风 那就...
Kevin, wait.
凯文 等等
You need to take a deep breath and cool off.
你得做个深呼吸冷静一下
This is exactly what I've been talking about.
我早就一直这么跟你说
Really? You gonna start this shit with me now?
不是吧 非要现在跟我提这茬吗
You gonna make this about us?
你这是要拿我俩说事了吗
No. I'm gonna make it about you.
不 我这是在关心你
Last thing your family needs is you flying off the handle.
你现在最不应该做的就是去大发脾气
You gonna find a different way to handle this.
你得想别的办法来解决这问题
Thank you for the clothes.
谢谢你带换洗衣服来
I gotta go... I gotta get to the hospital. Kevin.
我得...我得去医院了 凯文
I gotta go see my dad. Kevin.
我得去看我爸了 凯文
It's now worth $2000 as we shuffle.
打乱之后 奖励升至两千元
And we're back to Lieutenant Thom McKee.
由汤姆·麦基中尉选题
Well, why don't we try The '70s?
我选"70年代"题吧
The 1970s. The subject question is this:
70年代 这道题的题干是
In May of 1975...
1975年5月...
Right. Put an X in that box.
正确 盒子里加一个X
So, what'd my brother do now?
我哥哥现在在干什么呢
I don't know, you tell me.
不知道 你说呢
Look, I'm trying to play it cool, John,
我很努力让自己冷静 约翰
but I don't like that you're here.
但我一点也不喜欢你来
Well, why would that be?
为什么
Since my brother got out, I swear he's trying.
我哥出狱后 我知道他一直在努力
Parole officer even put a couple gold stars on the fridge.
假释官甚至在冰箱上还摆了俩金星奖章
Do you know where my brother Danny is?
你知道我哥丹尼在哪吗
I don't wanna get anyone in trouble. Neither do I.
我不想让任何人惹麻烦 我也是
My dad's in the hospital.
我爸进医院了
I need to talk to him about some stuff.
我得找他谈些事情
He slept here last night.
他昨晚是睡在这里
But he left early, took his stuff,
但他一大早带着东西就走了
and I haven't seen him since.
之后再也没见到他
Because I know Eric called in to work sick.
我知道埃里克请了病假了
And he's not here, so that probably means he's not sick.
他不在这 说明他并没有生病
Probably means he's with Danny.
估计他和丹尼在一起
So don't know where they are?
你真不知道他俩在哪吗
No. I don't know.
不知道
Don't do that.
别这样
Do what? Don't bullshit me.
哪样 别骗我
Look, I'm not trying to jam up your brother here.
我也不是来找你哥闹事的
You know he's breaking his parole, don't you?
你知道他违反保释规定了吧
You talk to me this once, nobody has to know anything.
你这次告诉我 我就不把这事抖出去
You care about Eric,
你关心埃里克
you don't want him to get in trouble.
不希望他惹上麻烦
Where are they?
他们在哪
I have no idea, detective.
我不知道 警探
Goddamn it.
他妈的
Well, maybe if you find anything out, you can give me a call, huh?
要是你有线索了 就联♥系♥我
I wish I could call even if I didn't.
就算没线索我也想打给你
That's great.
那就好
Prick.
傻♥逼♥
Hey, Jake the Snake.
蛇头杰克
What's up, Devil Ray? Hey, man.
你好呀 恶魔老雷 你好
It's tragic about your old man. Yeah.
你♥爸♥的事真是一场悲剧 是啊
Family's, uh, pretty messed up right now.
我家现在算是一团糟
Hey, I just came to get the boat.
我是来取船的
Oh, man. Keys are on the dash.
钥匙放仪表盘上了
Cool.
好的
Hey, Mom. Hi.
妈
Any update?
有什么新消息吗
They're gonna do another scan to see if the blockage cleared.
一会还要做次扫描看看血栓有没有退散
How's everything back home?
家里都还好吧
Everything's fine, Mom.
都很好 妈
Meg's got everything under control.
梅格都照顾妥当了
I stocked the boat for the Welcome Cruise.
我把船暂存在克鲁茨迎客站了
We're fine. Good. Thank you.
会没事的 好 谢谢
Have you seen Danny? No.
见到丹尼了吗 没有
He's probably hiding somewhere.
估计躲在哪里了吧
Why are you always so suspicious of your brother?
为啥你总是不信任你哥哥
You always assume the worst.
总想着最坏的情况
You really think he had something to do with this?
你真觉得他和这事有关吗
Why would I think that?
我为什么会这样想
Because you know Danny was mad at him.
因为你知道丹尼生他的气
Why would Danny be mad at Dad?
为什么丹尼生爸的气
Well, he asked to come home, Kevin. I know that.
因为他想回家 凯文 我都知道
He told you that? Yes.
他都告诉你了吗 是的
And I know your father said no.
我也知道你♥爸♥拒绝了
You let Dad take the fall?
你让爸做替罪羊吗
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Danny thinks Dad turned him down. You lied to him?
丹尼以为是爸拒绝了他 你骗了他吗
You know what? I didn't see any other way around it.
我没有想到其他解决方法
You were covering your ass.
你这是在保全自己
No, I was covering your ass too.
不 我也在顺便保全你
You wanted him gone more than I did.
你比我更希望他走
I'm headed to the hospital, we'll talk. This
我正往医院走 一会说 这...
The point is, the point is, Danny blames Dad.
可问题是 丹尼怪罪老爸
That's why he went after him, John.
所以他对爸出手了 约翰
You heard the doctor. He said he had a stroke.
你也听医生说了 爸是中风
A stroke? What caused the stroke?
中风 什么引起的中风
Danny must've fucked with him out there.
丹尼肯定找过爸麻烦了
We don't know, do we, Kev? I know it.
我们都不知道 小凯 我知道
I'm going to Hogfish Point.
我要去隆头鱼湾
You know what, Kevin? Goddamn it. Don't do this.
凯文 听我的 不要这样
You know, don't--
不要...
Hey, who are we putting these out there for?
这些东西都是给谁的
The guys who are paying us to.
谁给钱就给谁
You guys were out here this morning, right?
你们今早来过这里对吧
You took two men to the hospital?
你带两个人去了医院吗
Hey, listen. I don't care that fishing is off-limits here.
听我说 我不在乎这里是不是禁捕区
I truly don't.
真的不在乎
And I don't care what you got going on. I just--
我也不关心你在干什么 我...
I got my own personal thing, okay?
我只关心我自己的事
What's this?
干什么
I have a few questions about those men you saw.
就想问你几个问题 关于你看到的那两人
Okay.
好
Were they--? Were they on the land or in the water or what?
他们...他们当时在陆地上还是在水里
In the water.
在水里
Did they fight?
他们打架了吗
Did the younger man yell at the older man?
那个年轻人朝老年人吼了吗
Did he--? Did he--? Did he hit him or something?
他...他...打他了吗
Come on, man. I really need to know. I really do.
拜托 我真的需要知道 真的
This is my father and my brother, man.
那是我爸爸和我哥哥
They were thrashing in the water.
他们突然掉进了水里
Did he attack him? Maybe.
他打他了吗 可能吧
Fuck.
操
Then what? Did he--?
然后呢 他...
Did he--? Why did he stop? Did he see--?
他...他为什么停下了 他看到...
Did he see you? Is that why--?
他看到你了吗 是因为这个...
Is that why they stopped struggling? He saw you?
所以他们才停下了吗 因为他看到你了
Is that what happened?
是这么回事吗
Come on. Come on.
拜托 快说
Did he see you?
他看到你了吗
Si.
是的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表