剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Sue, we have talked about this for years.
苏 这事我们已经商量好多年了
And if you wanted it, you could have made an offer.
如果你想的话 你可以提供个报价
I just assumed you couldn't afford it.
我只是怕你付不起这么多钱
A yacht club? Triple the dock space.
游艇俱乐部 码头有我的三倍大
It's going to kill my business.
绝对会断了我的生意的
Kevin, sooner or later someone else is gonna come in.
凯文 迟早会有人来插一脚的
First a yacht club, then what? Condominiums?
先是游艇俱乐部 现在呢 度假公♥寓♥吗
This place will look like Pompano Beach.
这儿就要变成庞帕诺比奇了
They're offering way above market.
他们报的价远高于市价
Okay, listen, I can't do that. But what if I pay in cash?
我给不了这么多 要是我付现金呢
Cash? Please, Sue...
现金 拜托了 苏
I need this. Please?
我需要这里 求你了
If you can come up with money by the end of the month, we have a deal.
要是你月末能把钱凑齐 就卖♥♥给你
I will. I will. I've already talked to the bank.
我会的 我已经跟银行谈过了
Everything's in place. I promise you, I'm gonna make this work.
手续什么的都正在办 我保证会凑够钱
I hope you do. How's Belle doing these days?
希望是这样 贝尔最近还好吧
Good. She's good. Good. Tell her I said hello.
挺好的 那就好 替我向她问好
I'll do that. And before I move,
我会转告的 我搬走之前
I'm having the two of you over for dinner.
肯定会和你们俩一起吃顿晚饭
Sounds good. All right.
蛮好的 说定了
All right.
好的
What's on your mind?
你在想什么
What's the statute of limitations?
诉讼时效一般多久
What for?
什么罪
Giving false statements to the police.
对警方作伪证
You were kids, and you were scared.
当时你们还是孩子 都吓坏了
You were all scared.
全都吓坏了
What happened?
到底发生了什么
You know what happened. No, I mean...
你知道发生了什么 不 我是说
your side of it. What happened?
你那边 到底发生了什么
I heard there was a drowning. Came over the radio.
我在对讲机里听到有人溺水
Didn't know who it was at first.
一开始还不知道是谁
When I found out it was your sister who had died,
当我发现淹死的是你妹妹
I went to the hospital and found your father.
我立马跑去医院找到你♥爸♥
He was there with Danny.
他当时和丹尼在一起
He was having his injuries examined.
他在检查伤口
I talked to him in the examination room.
我在检查室里跟他说的
You talked to both of them together?
你当着两人的面说的吗
Yes. That was my first mistake.
对 这是我犯的第一个错误
I should have talked to them separately.
我应该跟他们俩单独谈
I asked your father what happened,
我问你♥爸♥怎么回事
he said your brother had got hit by a car.
他说你哥哥被车撞了
And when I asked Danny He gave the same story.
然后我问了丹尼 他也这么说的
Yes. I blew it.
是的 我搞砸了
I let Bobby feed him the lie.
我让伯比有时间圆谎
But when I pressed Danny afterwards...
但后来我再次追问丹尼的时候
he said he didn't remember details.
他说他不记得事故细节了
I knew something was off.
我才察觉不对劲
That's when you came to talk to us. Yeah.
然后你才来找我们 对
You, Kevin, Meg.
你 凯文和梅格
Your mother wasn't there.
你妈妈不在
She was out of town.
她出城了
I always thought it was an odd time to take a trip.
我一直觉得这时候出去旅游很奇怪
Why is that?
为什么
Well, you know, she had the inn to manage,
她要管理宾馆
and tourist season coming up.
又正好是旅游旺季
Anyway, talking to you three,
总之 和你们仨聊过之后
it became clear because you had all told the same story.
我就明白了 因为你们也都是这么说的
Which means that you had been fed the same lie.
也就是说有人要你们一起撒谎
And I never asked who fed you that lie.
我从没问过是谁让你们撒谎的
I should have pressed it.
我应该继续追问
But you all were a family in pain.
但你们当时都悲痛欲绝
Bobby was my friend.
伯比是我的朋友
I thought it best to let you all grieve.
我觉得还是不要打扰你们的哀恸
My dad never talked to you about any of this?
我爸从来没跟你提过这件事吗
I confronted him.
我问过他
Yeah. A few months later. He kept denying it.
几个月后的事了 但他一直都在否认
After that, our friendship went south.
那之后我俩的友谊就走到了尽头
I'm sorry about that.
真是抱歉
John, you don't have to be sorry.
约翰 你不必抱歉
You were kids. You were scared.
当时你们还是孩子 都吓坏了
You were trying to protect your dad.
你们是想保护爸爸
The problem was, nobody was protecting your brother.
但问题是 没人保护你哥哥
Somebody needed to stand up for him.
得有人站出来支持他
To tell the truth.
说出真♥相♥
I failed him.
但我辜负了他
I looked up the case file.
我看过案件卷宗
Read your transcripts.
读了你的记录
The tapes weren't there.
录音带不在那
I thought Danny should hear the whole story.
我觉得丹尼应该知道事情的全部
I was sorry to hear about your father.
你♥爸♥过世 请节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢安慰
I remember when he first hired me.
还记得他第一次雇用我的时候
I was just 21.
那时我21岁
Yeah. I remember too.
我也记得
I had no experience. Nothing.
我没有工作经验 毫无所长
And he took a chance on me.
但他给了我工作机会
And then I let him down.
而我却让他失望
Now I'm coming to you, like this.
现在我又混成这样来找你
It's okay, Carlos.
没事的 卡洛斯
We should talk about the charges against you.
我们来谈谈那些针对你的指控
I pulled your file.
我翻阅了你的档案
The prosecution is not going to make this easy.
检方不会轻易放过你
They're charging you with larceny, robbery,
他们指控你盗窃 抢劫
and the knife makes this aggravated assault.
而你身上的刀导致你被控加重攻击罪
I had the knife on me, but I didn't use it.
我只是带了把刀 我并没有用
That man owed me money, and I was drinking, and I was drunk.
那男人欠我钱 当时我喝酒喝醉了
And I lost my temper.
然后发了些牢骚
I did this, but I didn't hurt anyone.
就这样 我没伤害任何人
It wasn't me, it was the drinking and I've stopped.
我没有打他 我只是酗酒 现在也戒了
Yeah, he goes to meetings every day now.
是的 他每天都会去参加戒酒会
That's good. That's an important step.
很好 那是很重要的一步
I could show proof of the meetings.
我能给你参加戒酒会的证据
I can take a test, blood, whatever.
我可以做测验 血检 随便
Did you tell the public defender?
你跟公诉方说了吗
He doesn't listen. He doesn't care. That's why we need you.
他不听 他不在乎 所以我们需要你
I don't normally do this kind of thing.
我一般不做这种事
I'm not a criminal defense attorney.
我不是刑事辩护律师
But you know me. You care.
但你了解我 关心我
Please, Ms. Rayburn.
求你了 雷伯恩小姐
Will you take his case?
你能接这个案子吗
I don't have nobody else to go to.
我也没别人可以找了
Mom? Hey, honey.
妈妈 亲爱的
Listen, I'm trying to get in touch with--
我一直想联♥系♥...
I'm gonna brighten up these cushions. What do you think?
我想换些亮点的垫子 你觉得呢
Looks great. I'm trying to get with Danny.
感觉不错 我一直想联♥系♥上丹尼
Do you know where he is?
你知道他去哪了吗
No. He took a couple of days off.
不 他请了几天假
For what? I don't know.
为什么 不知道
But he didn't seem quite right,
但他看上去不大对
so I thought it best to give him the time.
所以我觉得最好还是让他休息一会吧
Mom, did he say where he was going? He mentioned Key West.
妈妈 他有没有说去哪 他提过西礁
Has he talked to you? Is something going on with him?
他跟你说了什么吗 他出了什么事
No. You know Danny. Danny's...Danny's Danny. Thank you.
不 你也知道 丹尼就是这样 谢谢
May I have another?
我能再来一杯吗
You were in the other night. I heard you all talking.
我那天晚上也在 我听到你说的话了
Sorry about your loss.
对你的遭遇深表同情
Don't be sorry.
不用
This place is fucking dead. Ten bucks.
这地方撑不了多久了 十元
Yeah.
好的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表