剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
So if you impressed her, that's on you.
如果你让她刮目相看 那也是你的功劳
You don't believe me? No. I don't.
你不信我 没错
Meg. Susannah has her own firm.
梅格 苏珊娜有自己的律所
She has her own hiring practices.
她雇人有自己的原则
I would never tell her what to do.
我不会对她指手画脚
She wouldn't listen to me anyway.
说了她也不会听
Okay.
好吧
Get used to the fact that if she wants you,
你要知道如果她想雇你
it's based on merit.
那是因为你优秀
Think you can handle that?
有问题吗
Of course I can. Okay.
当然没有 好
So you interested in the offer?
所以说你对那份工作感兴趣吗
Made any decisions?
做出决定了吗
It's no rush.
不急
I mean,
我是说
we shouldn't take too long. We should file something.
我们不该等太久 应该早点归档
I'm closing in on it.
我就快做出决定了
You remember that song...?
你还记得那首歌♥
How--? "I've been in the bend"?
什么来着 《处于转折点》
I've been in the bend so long... Yes.
我徘徊于转折点 对
I've been in the bend too long Yeah.
我徘徊于转折点 对
It's the bend, right? Yes.
转折点 对吧 是的
Yeah. We still on?
嗯 还去吗
All right. I'll see you in about five minutes. All right.
好 五分钟后见 好
Hi, honey! Hi, sweetheart.
蜜糖 小甜心
And he went around in the fishing boat.
他在渔船里四处走
Big, strapping guy.
身材魁梧的大块头
You know, as best I could.
我已经尽力了
Howdy.
你好
Good job.
漂亮
So I should wait to start cooking.
我要等等再开始做饭吗
It won't be long. I'm just going to have a beer with the boys.
一会儿就好了 我就跟孩子们去喝杯啤酒
Oh, great. You can start without me.
好 你自己先开始也行
Oh, I can wait.
我等着你吧
Whatever suits you.
你随便
Maybe I'll just catch up with the newspaper.
我先去看会儿报纸就行
Have you thought about things? I mean...
你有考虑过吗 我是说...
We have to file the will.
我们得确认好遗嘱
There's nothing to discuss. You're not dying.
没什么好说的 你又不是快不行了
You're doing your exercises.
你在积极复健
You're doing everything they ask you to do.
严格遵照医嘱
Sal...
小萨
I don't wanna talk about it, Robert.
我不想谈这个 罗伯特
I don't need to think about who's gonna run the inn.
我不需要考虑谁负责我们的旅馆
I am. You are. You're not going anywhere.
我和你都在负责 你又不会走
So there's no need to talk about a will.
所以我们不需要谈什么遗嘱
Well, this is a good place. I haven't been here in years.
这真是个好地方 我都好多年没来了
Yeah. What are you drinking?
是啊 你喝点什么
Um, I thought we'd sit out back.
我们去后面坐吧
Okay, I'll tell them to let Kevin and John know.
好 我让他们一会儿告诉凯文和约翰
Actually, they're not coming.
其实他们不会来了
So how you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
You getting tired
你自己每天
of being asked that 50 times a day,
被人这样烦个五十多遍
thought you'd try it out on me?
所以就来问问我吗
You wanna sit with us?
要跟我们一起坐吗
You supposed to be drinking?
你应该喝酒吗
No, I'm supposed to be dead.
不 我应该入土了
Kind of hard to care about things like drinking.
喝酒什么的这种事没时间去想
You know what I like about you and me, Danny,
我特别想跟你一起 丹尼
is that we can lay all our cards on the table.
开诚布公地谈谈
You know, there's no bullshit.
不瞎扯淡
What's going on, Pop?
怎么了 爸爸
Well...
说实话
I want you to go.
我不想让你留下
I want you to leave and not come back.
我想让你离家 不要再回来了
It's never worked out with you being here, has it?
你留在这里根本不行 对不对
But why do you think that is?
你为什么这么想
I don't know. I don't know exactly.
不知道 我真的不知道
Yeah, you do. Yeah, you know.
你知道 绝对知道
You know. Too many memories.
是因为我让你想起了太多事
I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得了
Bad things. Bad things.
不好的事 不好的事
Bad things follow you around, don't they?
你所到之处就会有不好的事发生 对不对
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
I want to stay and you're kicking me out?
我想留下 你却要赶我走吗
No, I'm not.
不是的
I'm your son.
我是你儿子
I gotta do what's right for everybody. For the family...
我要为大家考虑 为我们一大家子...
Here. Here.
这里
Take this.
给你
And use it however you want.
随便你怎么花
Start brand-new or something,
重新开始之类的
you know? Do something for yourself.
自己好好去生活
I'm too old to start brand-new.
我都一大把年纪了 还怎么重新开始
I'm too old for that.
我年纪大了
Don't you want it? You want it?
你不想要吗 想要吗
Yeah.
想
Yeah. Yeah, I want it.
想 我想要
And more.
而且要更多
Because it feels to me like we're in a negotiation now.
因为我觉得现在我们是在协商
So why don't you come talk to me when you're sitting at my table?
所以不如等你想清楚了再找我谈吧
Do you know how much money this is?
你知道这是多少钱吗
It's not enough. That's not enough.
不够 远远不够
I know I'm not in the will.
我知道我不在你的遗嘱上
Why don't you show me what it's worth to you?
你告诉我这对你来说到底值多少吧
I mean, really show me what it's worth to you
告诉我保护你的家人
to protect your family.
对你来说到底值多少钱
Rayburns.
雷伯恩一家
Go on. Show me.
快告诉我啊
Not just tell me about it. Really show me.
不止是说说 而是用实际行动
I am showing you!
我这就是在给你看
That's not enough.
这还不够
I mean, I will leave.
我会离开
For a price.
但得开个价
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Tomorrow morning...
明天早上
you tell me your price,
你告诉我你开价多少
and I'll wire it to you wherever you are.
不管你在哪里我都会汇给你
I will. I'll wire it to you.
我一定会汇给你
Deal.
成交
You will never see my face again, Dad.
你再也不会见到我了 爸爸
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表