剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Anyone home?
有人在家吗
Come here. Stand now. I'm gonna get you some water.
进来 在这待一会 我去帮你倒杯水
Oh, reach around!
别倒下去啊
I'll get you some water. I'm being so quiet.
我去倒杯水 我这么小声说话干什么
I'm being so quiet.
我♥干♥吗这么轻手轻脚
Hey, now.
你起来了呀
Our boy has had a little too much Hey, shut up. Shh.
他喝得有点多 小点声 别吵了
You gotta watch this guy.
你得去看看他
Danny, the kids are asleep.
丹尼 孩子们都睡了
Keep an eye on him.
快去照看他
Jesus, Danny. Oh, man. I need to piss.
天呐 丹尼 我得去尿尿了
What's up with you? Here you go.
你怎么了 水倒好了
Oh, honey, you stink.
亲爱的 你一身酒臭
Come on, honey.
快上♥床♥ 亲爱的
Dad? Oh, my God.
爸爸 天呐
Hey. Honey, go back to bed.
你好呀 宝贝 快回去睡觉
Are you drunk? Whoa, she's on the ball, that one.
你喝醉了 真聪明 答对了
Danny. Danny! That's enough.
丹尼 丹尼 够了
Sweetie, go to bed, please.
宝贝 快点回去睡觉
Your daddy imbibed a little too heavily this evening.
你♥爸♥今天晚上喝得有点多了
He looks totally wasted.
看上去都醉得不省人事了
Yeah. Let that be a lesson to you.
是啊 也算是给你个教训
What'd you guys even do?
你们到底干了什么
We had some fun.
我们出去玩了
Okay.
好吧
Good night, Janey. Sleep tight, Janey.
晚安简妮 好梦
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Shit.
靠
Sorry you have to sleep next to that tonight.
抱歉今晚你就得睡在他身边了
What happened with you guys?
你们俩怎么喝成这样
I don't know. He's not usually like that.
我也不知道 他以前可不这样
No, I'm aware of that. Thanks.
这我早就知道了 谢谢
But...
但...
he's been under a lot of stress lately.
他最近确实压力很大
I think he's putting a lot of pressure on himself.
给自己施加了重重压力
And?
所以呢
Oh, and we,
所以我们
I don't know. He wanted a drink. I took him out for a drink.
怎么说呢 他想喝酒 我就带他去了
We had a talk. He loosened up. I think it was good for him.
聊了会天 他放松了 他这样很好
But somewhere along the way, he just leapt out in front of me.
但他突然之间就变了个样开始耍酒疯
Big time.
大爆发呀
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Drinking a glass of water. Would you like me to get you one?
喝水 你想要我给你倒一杯吗
No. I'd like you to go.
不用 我想要你离开
Hold-- I just got your husband home safe and sound.
等等 我刚把你老公平安送回家
And I appreciate that.
这我非常感谢
I really do, but it's time for you to leave.
真的 但我觉得你该走了
I can take that. I got it.
我来收拾吧 我来就行
That's Janey's birthday party, right?
这是简妮的生日聚会吧
I... I'm sorry I couldn't have been there for that. I was...
没能参加可真是遗憾 我...
Some stuff came up.
当时有事要忙
Refreshing.
清醒了
Good night, Diana.
晚安戴安娜
Good night.
晚安
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Hey, where's Mom?
妈呢
She's out back.
在后院
I thought we had an understanding.
还以为我们达成共识了呢
What do you mean? I watch your back. You watch my back.
什么意思 我罩着你 你罩着我
Are you mad at me for some reason?
你这是因为什么事生我气了吗
How about you lied to me? About the will.
比如说你骗了我 有关遗嘱的事
No, I didn't. Yeah.
我没骗你 行
No, I didn't. Yeah.
我没骗你 行
Dad cut me out of the will.
爸把我的名字从遗嘱里删了
You helped him do it.
是你促成的
I'm his lawyer. It's my job.
我是他的律师 这是我的职责
You don't think you could have told me?
难道你不觉得可以先告知我一声吗
You know what? It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
It doesn't even matter anymore.
已经无所谓了
It's fixed. We put you back in.
遗嘱已修正 把你名字又加回去了
All I have to do is draw up the paperwork.
现在只需要起草一份文书
Paperwork.
文书
And when are you gonna do that?
那你打算什么时候起草呢
Right.
行吧
All I know is we had an understanding.
我只知道我们达成共识就行
No.
不
We did not have an understanding.
我们没达成共识
You had an understanding. You came into my house.
是你一厢情愿 你闯进我家
You threatened me. And then you left.
威胁了我 然后就走了
Well, I guess I know where we stand now.
看来我清楚我们俩的立场了
What does that mean? Well, I'm here now.
什么意思 我把话撂在这
Great. So if you try and keep
行 你要是还想
anything from me again, I'll find out.
瞒着我 我总会知道的
Morning. Good morning.
早早早 早上好
How's your head?
头还疼吗
Kids are gone already?
孩子们都已经出门了吗
Hope you had fun at least.
只要你昨晚玩得开心就好
What happened?
到底怎么了
Pretty obvious, isn't it?
不是很明显吗
I haven't seen you like that since your 40th.
上一次看你喝醉时你还没到四十岁呢
How'd that happen?
怎么了
I went out drinking with my brother last night.
昨晚我和我哥出去喝酒了
And I think that we had a pretty good time.
我俩喝得还挺开心的
And I think I drank too much.
然后我就喝多了
What?
怎么了
Come on.
别这样
Danny.
丹尼
There's something off about him, John.
你并不了解他 约翰
Hey, listen.
听我说
Last night was my doing. It was not his fault.
昨晚是我自己喝多了 不是他的错
No, you didn't see him after Don't blame Danny.
你去睡了不知道他后来 别怪丹尼
you went to sleep, okay?
做了什么
He had this look in his eye, and he had an attitude with me.
他那种眼神 还有他对我的态度
What attitude, honey? He was aggressive.
什么态度 亲爱的 他非常凶狠
I just... I think you want things to be better with him so much
我只是觉得你把他想得太好了
that you don't see him clearly.
所以没能看清他的面目
I see him clearly.
我能看清
I know you want things to be better.
我知道你想要改善一切
But the guy you brought home last night,
你昨晚带回家的这男人
I don't want him around.
我不想让他出现在我身边
What is that supposed to mean, you don't want him around?
什么叫你不想让他出现在你身边
Don't do that. Come on.
别这样好吗
I don't want him around the kids.
我不想让他出现在孩子身边
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在胡说些什么
I don't want him around the kids, John.
我不想让他出现在孩子身边 约翰
I've-- I've gotta go to work.
我...我得去上班了
Yeah, I know. And so do I. But All right.
我知道 我也是 但... 好了
I will talk to you tonight about it.
我们今晚再谈这事
We'll talk about this later tonight.
今晚我们再谈
Good morning. Hey, Mama.
早上好 妈
Mrs. Rayburn. Hey, Carlos.
雷伯恩夫人好 卡洛斯你好
How's the catch look today?
今晚收获如何
They're beautiful.
太棒了
Rafi Quintana. He was picked up two years ago for possession.
拉斐·昆塔纳 两年前因非法持械被捕
He still lives at this address?
他还住在这地址吗
No, I ran him down.
没 我查了一下
He's got a part-time job in Key Largo.
他在拉戈礁岛找了份兼♥职♥
How about that witness? Do what he was told?
那个证人呢 他照做了吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表