剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Are you glad you came home?
你回家了开心吗
It's all I wanted to do, was just...
我想做的 就只是...
Give my toast.
跟大家庆祝
Things took a turn.
可事与愿违
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Back to Miami, then who knows?
回迈阿密 然后就不知道了
Because it's not safe for me here.
因为我留在这里不安全了
Maybe you just should have stayed focused.
或许你该集中注意力
And just done the work.
做好你该做的事
I needed the money. You know it wasn't about that.
我需要钱 你知道不是那么回事
Let's do something fun.
我们去好好玩玩
You can't take her without an adult.
没有大人陪伴你不能带她去
I... thought that, you know, I could make them understand.
我以为 我可以让他们理解
They can't.
他们无法理解
But you understand.
但是你理解
They don't see what I see.
他们不理解我理解的
It's over with Danny.
丹尼的事结束了
He's gone.
他走了
What do you really want?
你到底想要什么
I just want them to feel what I feel.
我只想让他们感受我的感受
What happened?
发生什么事了
I want them to know what it's like.
我只想让他们知道这种感觉
He's gone. That's all you need to know.
他走了 你只需要知道这个就行了
No, Dad, please.
不 爸爸 不要
Dad. Dad, wait. Wait.
爸爸 爸爸 等等
Hey, son, when's your next game? Friday.
儿子 下场比赛什么时候 周五
Have them unload it. I'll be by later. I'm gonna be there.
先卸货 我一会儿就到 我会去的
Mom, where are we meeting later? What did I tell you?
妈 一会儿哪里见面 我怎么跟你说的
Hey, don't do that. I'm on the phone, Janey.
不要那样 我正在打电♥话♥ 简妮
I'm just asking where.
我就问问你哪里
I don't know. I've gotta talk to Aunt Meg. Then I'll pick you up.
我不知道 我得先问问你梅格姑姑 然后去接你
We gotta get going now. Come on.
我们得走了 快点
You know what? Hang on. I can't pick you up.
对了 你先等等 我不能去接你
Can one of you two pick up Janey? I've got practice.
你们有谁能去接简妮吗 我还要练习
You know, we'll work it out. But let's go.
我们再想办法 快点走吧
I'm so sorry for all the interruptions.
抱歉一直中断谈话
Mom, I really don't wanna go anyway.
妈 我真的不想去
Your aunt is getting married. It's important.
你姑姑要结婚了 这事很重要
Dad, I can't.
爸爸 不行
All right. I'll do it. Sorry. Yes.
好吧 我去 抱歉 对
You can water them, only a little bit.
可以浇水 但只能浇一点
Please keep them out of the sun.
记得避免阳光直射
Well, look who it is.
看看谁来了
This is a nice surprise.
真是惊喜啊
I heard about what happened.
我听说发生的事了
You okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
You sure? Wrist acts up sometimes.
真的吗 手腕偶尔不听使唤
But really, I'm fine. I'm fine.
但我真的没事 真的
Let's go over here. We can talk over here.
我们去那边 可以在那边说话
Are you sure you're okay? I keep trying to call you--
你真的没事吗 我一直给你打电♥话♥
I've been busy. Your voicemail is full.
我一直很忙 你的语♥音♥信箱也满了
Busy times. Come on. What's new? What's going on?
忙的时候就这样 怎么了 找我什么事
What's going on in your world?
你最近都发生了些什么事
Actually...
其实
I'm taking a trip. Really?
我要去旅行 真的吗
Cool. I need a vacation myself. Heh.
不错啊 我也好想去旅行放松
I'm gonna stay at my sister's... Yeah?
我要去我姐姐那里 是吗
in Orlando. How long?
在奥兰多 去多久
I'm thinking of moving there.
我想搬去那里住
Well...
这个...
Are you gonna...Are you gonna sell the house?
你...你要把这里的房♥子卖♥♥掉吗
I need a change.
我需要点改变
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna get a job
我要找份工作
and see if it's something I wanna do.
看看是不是想过那种生活
That's good. Change is good.
不错 改变不错
It's all good.
真的不错
I gotta get back to the grind. Okay.
我得去干活了 好
All right. Take care. You, too. Take care.
那你保重 你也是 保重
You look great.
你气色不错
You can't take her without an adult.
没有大人陪伴你不能带她去
We're the only fucking adults here.
我们是这里唯一的大人
Come with us.
跟我们一起来吧
Danny, don't.
丹尼 别
She needs to be with an adult.
她需要有大人陪伴
Can we talk? Yeah. Sure. Come on in.
能谈谈吗 好啊 请进
There are things you aren't telling me, John.
你有事瞒着我 约翰
We both know whose voice is on that tape,
我们都知道录音上那个人是谁
and who's on the video with O'Bannon.
视频上跟奥班农在一起的是谁
You were trying to protect Danny.
你想保护丹尼
I get it.
我懂
He's your brother. It's complicated.
他是你兄弟 事情很复杂
That's why I was willing to let you take the lead, but...
所以我才让你负责 但是
What about these girls, huh?
这些女孩怎么办
Vicente Cruz lost a daughter, you remember?
韦森特·克鲁兹失去了一个女儿 记得吗
Yeah. I do. So where are we with this?
记得 那这件事我们怎么处理
It's your case now.
现在案子归你了
I'll help you as much as I can behind the scenes.
我会在幕后尽可能帮助你
But you gotta take the lead.
但是由你负责了
That dress is nice. That was Janey's favorite.
这件婚纱不错 简妮最喜欢这件
Where is she anyway?
她人呢
John's dropping her off so she's bound to be three hours late.
约翰送她 所以她要迟到三小时
In that case, I'm gonna have some coffee. Do you all want some?
那样的话我想去喝杯咖啡 你们要吗
No. I'm good. Oh, God. Yes. Please.
不用了 我要 谢谢
Double espresso? Please.
双份特浓吗 谢谢
These gowns are awful.
这些婚纱都丑哭了
I'm really only here for my mom. Well, and Janey, too.
我来这里真的只是为了我妈妈 还有简妮
But I am not even sure there's gonna be a wedding.
但我不知道我们还会不会举♥行♥婚礼
What? What are you talking about? I fucked up with Marco.
什么 你胡说什么呢 我跟马可掰了
Really? What happened?
真的吗 怎么回事
I'll tell you later.
以后再跟你说
Here you are.
咖啡来啦
Hey. It's me.
是我
Where are you? I'm at the office. Where are you?
你在哪里 我在办公室 你呢
You're supposed to be picking up Janey. What?
你应该去接简妮 什么
We're here waiting for her. We talked about this this morning.
我们都在等她呢 今早我们说过了
Oh, shit. I forgot.
操 我忘了
No, I'm leaving now.
我现在马上去
Hurry.
快点
She ran into me and she dropped it.
她撞到我然后把东西掉了
I was like, "Are you kidding me?"
我当时想 开什么玩笑
And then I got so freaked out. And then my dad found out.
然后我吓坏了 然后我爸爸就发现了
Hey, Sophie.
索菲
Oh, hey, Mr. Rayburn. How's it going?
雷伯恩先生 你好吗
Hey, kiddo. How you doing? Have you seen Janey around?
孩子 你好 你看到简妮了吗
I think she already got picked up.
已经有人接她走了
Oh, Ben must've gotten her. All right. Thank you.
一定是本 知道了 谢谢
Oh, wait, actually, no. I thought it was you.
等等 不是本 我还以为是你呢
Why would you think that?
为什么
It was a guy in the truck
我看到车里有个男人
and she said you were coming to get her.
她说是你要来接她
What kind of truck? Um, a pickup, but, like, old.
什么车 皮卡 很旧的
Black? Yeah. I think so.
黑色吗 应该是
It's your dad.
是你♥爸♥爸
Wanna talk to him? Not really.
要接电♥话♥吗 不要
Well, maybe you should. He's probably worried about you.
你应该接 他可能在担心你
It's Janey. Leave me a message.
我是简妮 有事留言
Janey, it's Dad. Call me when you get this.
简妮 我是爸爸 收到留言给我回电♥话♥
I'm not fucking around. You call me as soon as you get this.
我不跟你开玩笑 收到信息马上给我打电♥话♥
Christ.
天哪
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表