剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Your treads are worn.
你车踏板坏了
How far are you headed?
你还要开多远
I just live two minutes down the road.
我再开两分钟就到家了
I can call you a tow.
我给你叫拖车
No, please.
不用了
Please, I just...
拜托 我...
I just really wanna go home. Please?
我真的只想回家 拜托了
Drive more carefully.
小心驾驶
Get those tires looked at.
一定去好好检查下轮胎
Hope your brother feels better.
祝你哥哥早日康复
What did you do?
你做了什么
John. Are you okay?
约翰 你没事吧
Where is he?
他在哪里
He's with me. Where?
他跟我在一起 哪里
I heard about John. Are you okay?
我听说约翰的事了 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. What are you doing out here?
我没事 你怎么一个人在雨里
You didn't have to come here. Let's get out of the rain.
你不用来的 我们先避避雨
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
I tried to reach Diana, but she's not answering.
我想联♥系♥戴安娜 但她没接电♥话♥
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Good.
挺好
It wasn't a heart attack.
不是心脏病发
I know.
我知道
The doctor told me.
医生告诉我了
He thinks it was stress-related.
他觉得是你压力过大导致的
Not surprised, after last night.
昨晚的事之后 一点也不足为奇
Did you talk to Danny after he left?
丹尼走后你跟他谈过吗
No.
没有
I'm not sure I believe you.
我不相信你
Mom. I know...
妈妈 我知道
you're keeping things from me.
你有事瞒着我
Meg brought you here and then ran out,
梅格送你来之后就走了
Kevin barely talked to me.
凯文也不肯跟我说话
Mom, I think everyone's a little shaken up, that's all.
妈妈 是大家都有点崩溃而已
That's all.
你别多想
Last night you said Danny was gonna come in and talk to you.
昨晚你说丹尼会找你谈谈
He didn't show up.
他没出现
I know you don't wanna hear this...
我知道你不想听我这么说
but I can't help him anymore.
但我无法再帮他了
You don't just give up on family, John.
不能放弃家人 约翰
Mom, I can't help him anymore.
妈妈 我无法再帮他了
I'll check in with you later.
我一会儿再来看你
You're soaking wet. Yeah, I was just going to my car.
你全身都湿透了 我刚要来车这边
Were you getting something from the trunk? Do you want me to help you?
你要从后备箱拿什么吗 需要帮忙吗
No, no, I just-- putting my suitcases in for New York.
不用 我就把行李箱放进去 准备去纽约
New York? What, you're leaving tonight?
纽约 你今晚就要走吗
No, tomorrow afternoon.
不是 明天下午走
It's just for an interview.
就是去面试而已
You're putting your bags in the car now?
现在就把行李放进车里吗
Since when do you plan so far ahead?
什么时候开始计划这么超前了
Why are you asking me so many questions?
你问我这么多问题干什么
I'm not questioning you, Meg.
我不是在质问你 梅格
I'm worried. You know what? I asked you to go to New York.
我是担心你 我让你跟我一起去纽约
You don't wanna go, okay?
是你不想去
You pretty much don't want me in your life.
你根本就不想跟我一起生活
Don't come to my house and ask me questions.
不要来我家问东问西好吗
I don't have to answer to you anymore, okay?
我没义务再跟你报备什么了
I don't have to sit here and fucking be accused by you
我没义务坐在这里听你指责一些
of shit that I haven't done. No one is accusing you, okay?
我没有做过的事 没人指责你
I heard about John and I came here. That's it.
我听说了约翰的事就来了 仅此而已
Get out, okay?
下车
Get out of the car.
你给我下车
Please get out of my fucking car!
求你下车
I'm gonna need for you to stay in bed.
我需要你躺在床上
You got all your tests, don't you?
检查结果不都出来了吗
I'd like you to stay overnight.
今晚你需要继续住院
That's all right, doc. I don't care much for hospitals.
没事 医生 我才不管医院怎么说
Detective Rayburn.
雷伯恩警探
Why did you move him?
你们为什么移♥动♥他
We didn't have a choice.
我们别无选择
There were people coming.
有人来了
What happened?
到底怎么回事
That's not important.
那不重要
We understand that whatever you did out there...
我们理解 不管你做了什么
you felt like you had to do.
你都是不得已而为之
We all know what Danny was capable of.
我们都知道丹尼能做出什么事
Did he have a weapon?
他有武器吗
Did he attack you?
他袭击你了吗
Meg, leave him alone.
梅格 不要问了
Were you defending yourself?
你是自卫吗
No.
不是
He said some things.
他说了些事
And then he walked away.
然后就走了
John, Meg and I had to make some decisions.
约翰 我和梅格作了些决定
Without you.
没跟你商量
Chelsea O'Bannon's car was parked near yours.
切尔茜·奥班农的车就停在你的车边上
Danny must have driven it over there.
一定是丹尼开过去的
What did you do with it? I moved it to Turtle Head Bay.
你怎么处理的 我开到龟♥头♥湾去了
I-- I still have the keys. I...
钥匙还在我这里 我...
I found Danny's bag in the back of her car.
我在她的车里找到了丹尼的包
Why did you take his fucking bag?
你拿他的包干什么
Because I-- We have to just make this look like he disappeared.
因为 我们得让这一切看上去像是他消失了
We have to get rid of his stuff, right? That's the best thing to do.
我们得处理掉他的东西 这是最好的选择
No. This is not the best thing to do.
不 这不是最好的选择
The best thing would be do nothing.
最好是什么都不做
Not to move anything. Not to fucking take anything.
什么都别动 什么都别拿
You didn't tell me that.
你没说啊
You called me and you asked me to help you.
你只说你需要帮助
What should we have done, John? Should we have called the cops?
我们该怎么做 约翰 要报♥警♥吗
I am not throwing my life away.
我不想毁了自己的生活
Not for him. I'm not doing that.
我不会为他毁了自己的生活
And you shouldn't, okay? You shouldn't.
是不该 好 是不该
We understand what he was capable of.
我们知道他能做出什么事
The shit he pulled with Janey?
他对简妮做的破事
The drugs at the inn?
在旅馆的毒品
We are the only ones who understand.
只有我们才能理解
Not a judge, not a jury...
法官不理解 陪审团不理解
Not Mom.
妈妈不理解
Jesus, I have to meet her
天哪 我明天还得
tomorrow to talk about the fucking pier dedication.
跟她讨论码头落成典礼的事
You two are free of this...
你们俩与此事无关
because you didn't do anything.
因为你们什么都没做
We're not free of this, John.
我们怎么会与此事无关 约翰
We just covered it up.
我们隐瞒了实情
There's no guaranteeing that this isn't gonna come back on us.
谁都无法保证这件事不会查到我们头上
And when it does, I don't wanna have to try to explain...
等到了那个时候 我可不想解释
why I had my brother's body in the trunk of my car.
为什么我大哥的尸体在我的后备箱里
There is no story that makes that okay.
不论我说什么都说不过去
We're with you, John.
我们跟你一起承担 约翰
We have to get rid of him.
我们得把他的尸体处理掉
That's what's gonna happen here. We'll get rid of him.
过会我们必须把他的尸体处理掉
No body, no crime.
找不到尸体就没有罪行
You don't understand.
你不懂
I thought somebody was
你不是说有人
gonna kill him. You said that, is that true?
要杀他吗 是真的吗
Is that true, John?
是真的吗 约翰
I'm gonna need your help with this.
这个我需要你帮帮忙
What is it?
怎么了
Let's do this and get out of here.
我们抓紧弄好离开这里吧
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道自己能不能做到
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表