剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
No more fucking talk.
我不跟你废话了
All right, fine, Kevin.
行吧 凯文
No more fucking talk.
不再说废话了
But I'm the one that has to handle this. You stay where you are.
但只能是我来搞定这事 你就老实待在那
It's untraceable.
不会被查到的
Do what you have to.
做你必须得去做的事
Mom, I dealt with the leak in Bungalow 3.
妈 三号♥房♥的漏水问题我已经处理好了
What's going on?
怎么了
Mom.
妈妈
He hates me.
他恨我
Mom.
妈妈
My baby hates me.
我自己的孩子恨我
And were you there
你大哥受伤时
when your brother got hurt?
你在场吗
Yes, sir.
是的
And what happened?
发生了什么事
He was hit by a car. Got hit by a car.
他被车撞了 被车撞了
And was your father there?
当时你父亲在场吗
No, sir. No, sir.
不在 不在
He was at the hospital with my sister.
他当时跟我妹妹在医院里
He was at the hospital with my sister.
他当时跟我妹妹在医院里
You telling me the truth, son?
你说的是实话吗 孩子
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是的 是的
It was your decision not to let me come back here.
是你决定不让我回来的
Didn't have the guts to tell me, though.
不过你没胆量告诉我
You looked me right in the eye...
你竟然看着我的眼睛
blamed it on Dad.
把责任推到爸爸身上
Is that what this is about?
你找我就是因为这个吗
It's about much more than that.
远远不止如此
How can we work this out?
这事得怎么解决
I don't know, John.
我不知道 约翰
How can we work it out?
这事能怎么解决
I think that you should leave.
我觉得你该离开
Not forever. Just until things calm down.
不是永远 等事情过去就行
Give it some time. We figure it out,
耐心等等 我们会想到办法的
but you can't be here right now.
但是现在你不能在这里
Why should I go? Because of all the terrible things I've done?
我为什么要走 因为我做的那些坏事吗
When we both know...
我们都知道...
what you did...
昨晚
just last night?
你做了什么
You think Chelsea would go to you first?
你以为切尔茜会先去找你吗
I told her to go. Wanted to see what you'd do.
是我让她去的 我想看看你怎么做
Now I know.
现在我知道了
I just wanna make peace with you. That's it.
我只想跟你和好 仅此而已
Yeah, now.
到现在你还这么说
You just want me to absolve you.
你只想让我宽恕你而已
You were right about everything.
一切你说得都对
I let the family scapegoat you. I did.
我让家人把你当替罪羊 都怪我
No one ever stood up to Dad.
没人反抗过爸爸
Meg, Kevin...
梅格 凯文
Mom.
妈妈
I never did.
我从来没有
I could've made things better for you and I didn't.
我本可以不让你受那些罪 可我没有
I'm sorry.
对不起
Because you were never given
因为你从来没机会
the chance to have the life I have, and I see that.
拥有我现在的生活 我明白
But you can't be here.
但是你不能留下
John, I told you. I'm not leaving.
约翰 我说了 我不走
You expect me to forget about this?
你想让我忘记这件事吗
I can forgive so much.
我什么都可以原谅
Not that. You can't forgive yourself.
但那件事不行 你是无法原谅自己
Because you should have been there. You keep saying that.
因为你本该也在场 你一直那么说
You had me convinced.
是你给我灌输的那种思想
After all these years, I thought,
这么多年了 我一直在想
yeah, maybe it could've been me on that boat.
或许在那条船上的人可能是我
If things had been just a little bit different,
指不定当时因为什么小事
I would have taken her.
带她去的人就可能是我
Never.
绝不会
No, you keep telling yourself that You know why?
你一直那么告诉自己 你知道为什么吗
Because she was 10 years old
因为她当时只有十岁
and she shouldn't have been out there.
她不该跟你去海上的
I told you not to take her and you remember that.
我告诉你不要带她去的 你明记得
I fucking told you.
我都告诉你了
You did, and that was your choice,
可还是带她去了
so don't blame Sarah's death on me.
所以莎拉的死不怪我
All these years, you all blamed me!
这么多年 你们都怪我
You were a fuckup before Sarah!
莎拉去世前你就是个麻烦精
I was always protecting you,
我一直保护你
always standing up for your fucking mistakes.
一直替你承担错误
Such a hero. I was the one who could never fuck up.
真是大英雄 我从没惹过麻烦
I was the responsible one.
我事事负责
I was the one who was always making everything okay
是我一直照顾
for everyone in the family,
家里的每一个人
because it was Danny who was always turning everything to shit!
因为丹尼总是把什么事都搞砸
Let it out. Let the hate out, John.
释放吧 把你的恨都释放出来 约翰
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
I never could hate you. That's my fucking problem!
我从来没法恨你 这才是我的问题所在
What the fuck do you want?
你到底想要什么
I want you to know how it feels.
我想让你知道这种感觉
Just to know what it feels like
让你知道祈求别人
to have to beg,
一辈子都在
to have to go through your whole life apologizing for everything.
为你做的一切道歉的感觉
I want you to know-- You want me to leave?
我想让你知道 你想让我离开吗
Beg me.
求我啊
Get down on your knees,
跪下
and you beg me to go.
求我走
Beg me!
求我啊
When is this gonna end?
这事什么时候才是尽头
It doesn't end for me, John.
我的痛苦永远没有尽头 约翰
Why should it end for you?
所以你的也不会有尽头
What the fuck does that mean?
你这话什么意思
I told you.
我告诉你了
Your life's not always gonna be so perfect.
你的生活不会一直完美
So you're not gonna beg me?
所以你不准备求我喽
Because if you're not gonna beg,
如果你不准备求我
we don't have anything to talk about.
那我们没什么好说的了
When's it gonna end, Danny?
什么时候才是尽头 丹尼
When's it gonna fucking end?!
什么时候才是尽头
When's it gonna fucking end, Danny?
什么时候才是尽头 丹尼
When's it gonna fucking end, huh? Okay, stop.
什么时候才是尽头 住手
Goddamn it! Answer me! When's it gonna fucking end?!
告诉我啊 什么时候才是尽头啊
When's it gonna end, Danny?
什么时候才是尽头 丹尼
When's it gonna fucking...?
什么时候才是...
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表