剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know you're happy with what he's doing here,
我知道你对他现在在做的事很满意
and I'm willing to give him a chance, but it's too soon.
我也很想给他个机会 但现在还太早
What? Wh--? This is not like you, Meg.
这... 这一点也不像你 梅格
Right, cause originally I agreed to
没错 因为我以前都会
go along with everybody else's decision.
跟从其他人的选择
But I'm entitled to my own opinion. Of course you are.
但我有自己的选择权 没错
I'm not signing it. I'm not comfortable.
我不签 因为我感觉不舒服
I just don't understand why you're doing this.
我只是不理解你为什么要这么做
Meg.
梅格
I'm talking to you. We can talk about this later.
我在跟你说话呢 之后我们再谈
Boss, Quintana's cell is back up.
老大 昆塔纳的手♥机♥重新开机了
Hey, locked and loaded.
已经就位
Well, good luck to you.
祝你好运
Sounds like confirmation.
听起来像是下达指令
Quintana made the pickup.
昆塔纳下达了指令
Call came from a gas station on Palm Avenue and Highway 1.
信♥号♥♥来源于棕榈大道和一号♥公路的加油站
Command to all units.
通知各单位
Suspect appears to be hot and on the move.
嫌犯预备开始有动作 正在行动中
Currently approaching Mile Marker 82,
目前正在接近82号♥路标
headed north. Anybody nearby?
往北面开 有单位在附近吗
Unit 3 to Command. I'm about a mile and a half south.
这里是三号♥单位 我位于它南面两公里
This is Unit 1.
这里是一号♥单位
I'm on the water approximately three miles northwest.
我在水上西北大约五公里处
All right, Unit 3, head north, get eyes on him.
好 三组 往北去盯着他
Unit 1, head east. Await instructions.
一组 往东 等待指示
I'm ready to talk.
我准备开口了
Command to all units.
所有小组注意
Suspect is continuing north and approaching Rock Harbor.
嫌疑人继续往北靠近礁石海港
Anybody have eyes on him?
有人看到他了吗
Roger that. I got eyes.
收到 我看到了
Suspect just passed me headed north on Highway 1.
嫌疑人正沿一号♥高速往北 刚经过我
He's driving a red Pontiac G6.
他开一辆红色旁蒂克G6
I'm on him. Copy that.
发现目标 收到
I'll try and cut a deal,
我会帮你争取宽大处理
but I've gotta know everything.
但你得告诉我一切
I understand.
我懂
Smuggling the gas, Lowry...
走私汽油 劳瑞...
everything you did and everyone that you did it with.
你做的所有事 你所有的同伙
Everything.
一切
Command, this is Unit 3.
总部 我是三组
Suspect is exiting the highway, headed northwest.
嫌疑人正下高速 往西北移♥动♥
Copy that. Let's shut down
收到 封锁
the southbound lane and turn back traffic.
往南线路并返回
We can set up just north across quay.
我们可以在码头北边准备抓人
All available units, prepare to block the road.
所有小组准备封路
First time was...
第一次...
Must have been the night you dropped me off at the bus.
是你送我去汽车站那晚
Uh, Eric O'Bannon had a job going,
埃里克·奥班农有个活儿
so he cut me in on it.
所以就找我一起做
And, uh, we went out
于是我们去
and we stole the gas and...
偷了汽油...
What'd you do with the gas?
你们偷的汽油呢
We took it out to the mangroves.
我们拿去红树林那边了
I had no idea at the time why we were doing that,
那时候我不知道自己为什么那样做
what we were doing.
也不知道自己在做什么
Do you know who it was for? No idea.
你知道是给谁的吗 不知道
Okay, he's heading our way.
好 嫌疑人朝我们这边来了
Approximately two miles south and closing.
目前距离约两英里 持续靠近
Unit 1 and 2, stop and close off H1 from the rear.
一组二组 从后面封锁一号♥高速
Let's do this.
行动吧
Here he comes, people. Look alive.
人来了 大家注意
Driver, put your car in park,
司机 停车
open the window,
打开窗户
and slowly put your hands outside where we can see them.
慢慢把手举出车外
Now!
马上
How did you hook up with Rafi Quintana?
你怎么跟拉斐·昆塔纳联♥系♥上的
Rafi paid Eric,
拉斐付钱给埃里克
Eric paid me,
埃里克付钱给我
so I followed Rafi to the bait and tackle shop.
所以我跟着拉斐去了鱼饵店找上他了
So you went to Lowry, Lowry didn't go to you.
所以是你去找的劳瑞 不是劳瑞找的你
Yeah, it was all me.
都是我的事
I needed more money, so I had to go find the boss...
我需要更多钱 所以得去找上老大
and made him a proposition, took the initiative.
向他进言献策 采取主动
Dad would've been proud.
爸爸会为我自豪的
What was the proposition?
进言献策什么
I'd like to know.
告诉我
Excuse me a minute, will you?
稍等一下
Tell Rayburn I owe him one.
告诉雷伯恩我欠他一次
The load is safe?
货安全吗
Yeah. Gonna leave it where it is for now.
嗯 暂时先不动我们的货
We'll lay low for a while and wait till you get back.
我们暂时低调 等你回来
How long you thinking?
你觉得要多久
Three, four weeks. Just till things cool down.
三四周吧 等风头过去再说
All right.
好
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Rafi Quintana paid him 200 bucks to take his car
拉斐·昆塔纳花两百块雇他开他的车
and drive it to an address in Homestead.
开到霍姆斯特德的一个地址
An address which, by the way, doesn't exist.
那个地址其实根本不存在
Clay, I thought you were tracking his cell phone.
克雷 你不是还在追踪他的手♥机♥吗
We were.
是的
Found the fucking thing stuffed in his goddamn glove box.
在他的杂物箱里找到了他的手♥机♥
These assholes must have known we were onto them.
这些混♥蛋♥一定知道我们盯上他们了
All right.
知道了
Shouldn't take us more
应该几个小时
than a couple of hours to get to the Bahamas.
就能到巴哈马群岛了
Nice.
好
Paulo will meet you two in Nassau.
保罗会在拿骚接你们俩
He'll get you spending money,
他会给你们钱
set you up, make sure you're comfortable.
安顿好 住得舒舒服服的
Thanks, boss.
谢谢 老大
Bad news?
坏消息吗
No.
不是
No, not really.
不是坏消息
Go ahead. Keep talking.
你继续说
What was the proposition?
进言献策什么
No, I don't think I'm gonna tell you any more.
我不想跟你说了
And why is that? I don't think I have to.
为什么 没那个必要了
I don't think you're gonna catch Quintana...
我觉得你们抓不到昆塔纳
and flip him.
并给他定罪
That was the plan, right?
这是你们计划好的对吧
Real smart.
真聪明啊
Knocking out a federal fucking takedown.
搞黄了一次联邦抓捕行动
Did you feel really smart when you were tipping me off?
你出♥卖♥♥♥我的时候感觉自己很聪明吗
I gave you your chance to get out from under this.
我给你机会让你远离这一切了
Yeah.
是啊
I think I'd rather keep doing what I'm doing.
我还是继续做我正在做的事吧
It's a matter of time, we bring Quintana in.
只是时间问题 我们一定会抓到昆塔纳
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
这可说不准
Well, shit. That's a good omen.
我去 那真是好兆头啊
Flock of razorbills. Oh, shit.
一群海雀 操
You really think you're in the fucking clear?
你真以为你自己安全了吗
What are you gonna do? Arrest me for stealing gas?
你要怎么做 因为偷汽油逮捕我吗
I'll be out in a month.
关一个月就出来了
I've got your voice on a federal fucking wiretap.
联邦窃听录音上有你的声音
John, you don't know everything.
约翰 有些事你不知道
You take me down...
你把我扳倒
you're gonna take down the whole family.
就等于把我们全家都扳倒
I'll call the shots now.
现在一切我说了算
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表