剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
No, I got out. Restaurant business is shit.
没 我不干了 酒店生意太烂
Truth is I trusted these dudes, man.
其实是我天真地信任了他们
Bad dudes. Wrong dudes to trust.
这些坏人 我看错了他们
Now I'm in a bit of a hole.
惹了点麻烦
You need a little cash?
缺钱吗
Maybe I find you something?
我帮你搞点怎样
Doing what? Exactly. I got something going.
你想怎么搞 最近在搞点小名堂
You say yes, and I'll tell you.
你答应了 我就跟你说
Yeah. It's Eric.
是我 埃里克
Hey, it's John Rayburn.
我是约翰·雷伯恩
Johnny-Fucking-Be-Good-Rayburn.
他妈的约翰尼·雷伯恩呀
Is there a problem, Sheriff?
有啥事吗 警长
Cause I've been reporting to my parole officer.
我可一直乖乖去假释官那报道的
Listen, Danny told me he was gonna be in town.
丹尼跟我说他今天回来
I was wondering if you heard from him.
就想问问他有没有跟你联♥系♥
No. I haven't spoken to Danny boy since before last Christmas.
没 去年圣诞后就没再联♥系♥过他
But if that little prick's in town,
但要是这混♥蛋♥回来了的话
why don't you tell him to pick up the fucking phone?
你♥他♥妈♥的咋不给他打电♥话♥呢
All right. Give my best to that Rayburn clan, okay?
好吧 替我问候你们全家
I'm over and out.
我先挂了
Fucking pope is looking for you.
你家管事的在找你
So, what's it gonna be?
所以 你怎么说
I'm pulling a job this week. You want me to cut you in?
我这周就有个活 要不要算上你
Easiest score you'll ever make.
简直让你轻松赚大钱
Distinguished guests, I want a fair fight!
尊敬的各位来宾 我们要公平竞争
But if you lose... Get ready to swim.
但要是输了 下海游泳吧
Don't bother to show your face at dinner.
晚宴就不要来了
Have fun and use your...
玩得开心
Come on. Come on.
都加把劲
You missed it.
你错过了
Meg took your team.
梅格接管了你的队伍
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh, it's just a silly game.
反正也就是个白♥痴♥游戏
Come on, in the middle.
加把劲 比赛正胶着呢
No, I mean Danny. He didn't show. I'm sorry.
我是为丹尼道歉 他没来 抱歉
It's fine.
没事
I'm fine.
我没事
Truly.
真的
Who chose those teams? Who chose them?
谁选的这两队 是谁选的
you little rat.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
Oh, you little dickens, you. Where have you been?
你这个小畜生 跑哪去了
I've been coming here.
在来的路上嘛
What? Are you just gonna stand up here
怎么 你难道就打算袖手旁观
while your sister gets her ass beat? Come on.
看你妹妹惨败吗 不是吧
I've been traveling here. I'm coming.
可算赶来了 算我一个
I've been headed here, like a freight train.
我就像货运卡车那样一路奔向这里
I couldn't have known then where all this was gonna end up.
当时 我怎可能知道这一切的后果
I didn't know why he decided to come back.
我不知道他为何决定回来
I didn't know then what he's running from.
我不知道他在躲避什么
None of us did.
我们都不知道
I just knew he was always getting into trouble.
我只知道他总是惹麻烦
And I was always coming to his rescue.
而我总是替他摆平
Trying to save him from himself.
试图让他醒悟
But this time...
可这一次
I didn't know whether I'd be able to save him.
我也不知道自己能否救他
Thanks, sweetheart.
谢了宝贝
It's crazy. Your kids are growing up so fast.
真不可思议 孩子们一下子长这么大了
Yeah, it's awesome.
是啊 很棒
It's a constant reminder of how old I'm getting.
不断地提醒我在变老
Speaking of which, where are you at with the whole
话说回来 你打算什么时候
get married, get pregnant, start a family thing?
结婚 生子 组建家庭
Is my mother paying you to have this conversation?
是我妈花钱让你来问我的吗
She should be. Yeah. I know.
她是该给我钱 我知道
It's kind of hard to have kids if you don't have a man.
没有男人哪来孩子嘛
Clearly my boyfriend has abandoned me. So...
我男朋友都快抛弃我了 所以...
We were just talking about you. Yeah?
我们刚提到你呢 是吗
I missed you.
我好想你
All right. Cool it.
好了 淡定
Keep it in your pants, you two.
你们俩克制一点啊
Hey, Mr. Mister,
您好
can we squeeze in an extra chair at the main table?
请问能在主桌再加个位置吗
Oh, no, I have a chair for you. No. No.
我已经给你安排了 不不
It's not for me. I've invited someone.
不是我的位置 我还邀请了别人
Someone, like a date? Yeah.
是说 你的女伴吗 没错
Exactly like a date.
就是我女伴
Nobody told me you were bringing anyone.
没人跟我说过你要带伴
Well. I'm telling you now.
我现在不是跟你说了嘛
Thanks.
谢谢
What? What do you think that's about?
怎么了 你觉得那是怎么回事
Kev. Kevin. I'll be right back.
小凯 凯文 我去去就回来
I'll be right back.
马上就回来
Extra chair, not a problem? Yeah, no. Not a problem.
再加个位置可以吧 可以 没问题
OK. Thanks. I appreciate it. No big deal.
非常谢谢你 太客气了
What's no big deal?
客气什么呢
Nothing. Everything is fine.
没事 一切顺利
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Who's this girl? What difference does it make?
那女孩是谁 知道了又能咋样
Well, Mom and Dad haven't met her, you know. None of us have met her.
爸妈都还没见过她 我们都没见过
And, and, you want her to sit at the family table?
你还想要把她安排在主桌
Well, hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
Your wife's sitting at the table. We're married, dude.
你老婆不也在主桌吗 我们可结婚了
John's wife's sitting at the table. That's different.
约翰的老婆也是 这不一样
You know, that's family. Literally.
他们才是真正意义上的家人
What about Meg's boyfriend? Marco? His name is Marco.
那梅格她男朋友呢 他叫马可
The guy that she's engaged to?
那个人可是跟她订婚了的
We are not really engaged. He get to sit in the family table?
我们没订婚 他都可以坐主桌了吗
You've been together for five years.
你俩在一起都五年了
Look, I'm not gonna make her sit on her own.
我不会让她一个人坐其他桌的
She doesn't know anyone.
她一个人都不认识
That's the point, Danny.
我们也不认识她 丹尼
What's the problem?
怎么了
Danny brought a date.
丹尼带了女朋友来
Yeah, it's a big crisis. Glad you're here to sort it out.
是啊 大♥麻♥烦 多谢你前来解决
He wants her to sit at the family table.
他想让她坐在主桌
You know how Mom and Dad are about these things.
你知道爸妈多么注重家人这概念
She's not family.
可她不是家人
Well, I'm confused because I'm family.
可我是家人 所以我搞不懂了
She's here with me. Don't, don't, listen to me.
她是我女朋友 不不 听我说
Don't act like you don't know what you're doing.
别装得好像你不知道似的
You know exactly what you're fucking doing. What am I doing?
你知道你♥他♥妈♥想干什么 我想干吗
What am I doing? You're so full of shit.
我想干吗 你简直扯淡
People can hear you. What am I doing?
小点声 我想干嘛
Help us out here. Who is she?
告诉我们 她是谁
Her name's Sheryl. So I guess she's Sheryl.
她叫雪莉 就叫雪莉吧
Yeah, well, listen. Sheryl's gonna make everyone at the table
雪莉会让在座的各位都感觉
feel a little uncomfortable.
有点别扭
But you know that, right, then?
你很清楚这一点
Right? You know that. You like that. Don't do this.
你知道 你就喜欢那么干 别这样
All right, you know what, Is that true, really?
行了 是吗
just knock it off. I think you actually get off on this shit.
别说了 我看你还来劲儿了
You need to calm down.
你冷静一点
He gets off on this shit. Someone's gotta call him on it.
他故意的 会有人找他算账的
Do you, what, is this gonna
我问你
make you feel uncomfortable? Is it? Here we go.
你觉得很别扭吗 你看
You know what we're doing? We're thinking about Mom and Dad.
你知道我们要为爸妈着想
Okay. Meg, you?
行吧 梅格 你说呢
No, I don't care. I just want everybody to chill out.
我才不管呢 我就想让大家冷静下来
Can we? People can hear us.
别人会听到的
The only one here that's all worked up is you.
这里不淡定的就是你
I'm gonna go tell Gwen to add a chair.
我去跟格温说加把椅子
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表