剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
is the douchiest shit bag in that whole fucking family.
是他们家最混♥蛋♥的人
You did.
你跟他过夜了
Well, that's good. That's good.
厉害啊 厉害啊
What the fuck are you gonna tell Danny? Nothing.
你要怎么跟丹尼说 什么都不说
Nothing?
不说
No, he's not gonna find out, right?
他不会知道的对吗
I don't care if he finds out.
他知不知道不关我的事
That's my best fucking friend we're talking about, you know?
他是我最好的朋友 你知道吗
Your best friend made it
你最好的朋友
perfect clear that he wants nothing to do with me.
明确告诉我不想跟我有什么关系
So save your fucking lectures for someone else.
所以你找别人说教去吧
Why don't you start looking for your own place, too?
你还是去找地方自己住吧
Certainly is a prime piece of waterfront.
这海滩真不错啊
Yeah. Could more than double my business.
是啊 能让我的生意翻个一番
You'd have to make improvements on the existing structure.
你得改造现有的建筑
That won't be cheap.
不会太便宜
Yeah, but see, I thought I could use the loan
我知道 但是我也可以用贷款
for that as well, right?
来进行改建吧
And then, I'll use my place as collateral.
我可以用我房♥子做抵押
The bank will need to assess your property
等银行评估你的资产和收入后
and the business before I can give my approval.
我才能同意你的申请
Sure thing. Take a look around. She's all yours.
当然 你尽管看 随便看
You know, kick the tires, whatever.
看看有什么问题
I can't do it all today. It's a process.
我今天看不完 得慢慢来
You're from around here? Born and raised in Big Pine.
你是这里人吧 在大松礁土生土长
I knew it. I knew it. I can tell.
我就知道 一看就像
A thousand miles away. Conch pride.
即使远隔千里 也难忘故乡啊
Listen, this is really important to me.
这件事对我真的很重要
You know? This isn't just a business.
这不仅仅是生意
It's a local place for local folks,
这里是当地人的家
and I'm really trying to keep it that way.
我真的想让这里继续保持下去
I've put my whole life into this place
我把自己毕生的心血都献给了这里
because I care. I can see that.
因为我关心 我知道
Those other guys who wanna buy that property, they don't care.
其他想买♥♥走这里的人根本不关心这里
I'll send out the assessor,
我会派评估员过来
and we'll get things rolling. Fantastic.
我们尽快搞定 太好了
Thank you. And my sister, she's an attorney.
谢谢 我妹妹是律师
She's gonna help me get my financials all together.
她会帮我搞定一切资金问题
So her name's Meg.
她叫梅格
Okay. I'll be in touch. All right. Take care, Debbie.
好 再联♥系♥ 好 保重 黛比
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Monroe County Police Department. Ray Jenkins, open up.
门罗县警方 雷·詹金斯 开门
Ray, open up now.
雷 快开门
What the fuck is this about? Hi, I'm Detective Rayburn.
什么事 我是雷伯恩警探
This is Detective Diaz. Can we come in? Ray?
这位是迪亚兹警探 能进去说吗 雷
On a beautiful day like today?
今天这么好的日子
I think fucking not.
还是算了
Ma'am. You're gonna wanna step back inside, please.
女士 请进屋去
Thank you, ma'am. Ray.
谢谢 女士 雷
Are you still trafficking girls?
你还在偷渡女孩吗
Who's running the women these days, Ray?
现在是谁在偷渡那些姑娘 雷
Why don't you listen to WKWT? You get your traffic on the ones.
你们去听听广播 自然就知道是谁了
Listen to me, you fucking asshole.
听着 你个混♥蛋♥
I don't know who you fucked over to get out of jail,
我不知道你怎么出狱的
I don't really care.
我也不关心
But I'll end your fucking probation now.
但你不听话我马上就让你滚回去
Do you understand me?
明白了吗
You got a weapon in there? I'll send you back.
你要是有武器 我马上把你送回去
You got fucking weed in there, I'll fucking send you back.
你要是有毒品 我也会马上把你送回去
Do you understand me? Jesus fuck
明白了吗 我♥操♥
Ray. These girls were killed on their way into the country. Ray.
雷 这些姑娘是来美国时被杀的 雷
Recognize them?
你认识吗
You recognize them? I'm out of all that shit, man.
认识吗 我洗手不干了 老兄
My crew's still in prison. I ain't planning on going back.
我的人都还在监狱里 我可不想再回去
Did anybody try to recruit you when you got out? No.
你出狱后有人想再找你干吗 没有
Who took over your business after your ring was busted up?
你们团伙被端掉后谁接管了你的生意
I'm sure someone did, but they ain't come knock on my door.
肯定有人在做 但他们没来找过我
Don't raise your voice, Ray.
不用喊这么响 雷
Why don't you try a farm?
你们为什么不去农场
Farm-- You know, this attitude that you got,
农场...就是你这种态度
it's not helping No, farm.
一点都... 不 农场
Fucking orchards.
果园
You know, fruits and guavas and shit like that.
水果 番石榴之类的果园
They always need hundreds of spics over there.
他们最需要西班牙鬼了
Spic?
西班牙鬼
No offense.
无意冒犯
That's the least offensive thing about you, Ray.
这对你来说应该算轻的了 雷
Most of them hire illegals.
大部分人都是非法雇佣的
Who's the biggest fucking employer?
老板是哪个混球
We brought them to five or six.
有五六个
We'll end our talk, all I'm asking you who's the biggest one, Ray.
谈话马上结束 你只要告诉我说管事的是谁
Bezler, I guess.
贝兹勒 我猜是他
Bezler Farms. Bezler Orchards.
贝兹勒农场 贝兹勒果园
You ever end up torching one of your own boats?
你放火烧过自己的船吗
No. Never. No?
从来没有 是吗
You sure? Look, I gave you what you want.
你确定 你想知道的我都说了
We're square, yeah?
我们扯平了 对吧
Yeah, sure, Ray.
是 当然了 雷
You're an upstanding citizen, and we appreciate you.
你是位品行良好的公民 感谢你的配合
Adios.
上帝祝福你
Tell his parole officer he's been smoking dope.
给他的假释官说他还在吸毒
You're serious?
你当真吗
Fuck him.
还治不了他
Couple more gigs like this,
像这样再干几票
and I can move out of my fucking sister's place. Here.
我就能搬出我妹妹的房♥子了 给
Yeah. It's a start.
是啊 那是个开始
Alabama eight-ball.
阿♥拉♥巴马八球制
Fifty bucks a pop.
五十块一局
You rack, I break.
你来排球 我歇会儿
No, man. Not today, bro. Come on.
今天不行 老兄 来嘛
No. Gotta go. Stick around, would you?
不了 还有事 再转转呗
I gotta go.
我得走了
You want a beer? You want a drink?
要来杯啤酒吗 来点喝的
What is it? Wine? Sangria? Something?
有事就说吧 葡萄酒 桑格里厄汽酒
What? What? What?
有屁快放
My fucking sister didn't come home last night.
我妹妹昨晚没回家
Okay. It's not my business.
随便 关我屁事
Okay.
好吧
All right. Great, go. Fucking have a great day.
够意思 走吧 玩得开心
None of your business. Okay.
不关你事 好的
Good. So you don't give a shit that Kevin dropped her off, right?
那你也不在乎凯文送她回家吗
Kevin who?
哪个凯文
Kevin. Your fucking brother.
凯文 你浪荡的小♥弟♥弟♥
That Kevin. Now, you want me
那个凯文啊 你要想让我
to fucking teach him some fucking respect,
教他如何尊重别人
you just give me the word, I'll fucking do it.
说句话 我马上就去
No. No, no, no. Don't-- It's all right.
不不 不用 没关系的
It's not all right.
有关系
Their busin It's not all right.
他们的事 有关系
They're both adults, man. Don't worry about it.
他们都是成人了 不要瞎担心
You're a fucking piece of work, dude.
你真讨人厌啊
This fucking little prick disrespects you,
这小杂种不把你放眼里
and you're just like, "Oh, yeah."
你还一副"随便吧"的鸟样子
You know what? Kevin can do whatever he wants.
凯文爱干什么干什么
I got bigger things to worry about, man.
我还有更重要的事要做呢
But when your dad decided that he was gonna get your mom...
但当你们爸爸决定把你们妈妈追到手...
no matter what,
不管是什么事
he pulled out all the stops.
他都会全力以赴
You know, I'm talking about a full-court press.
我说的可是全力出击
That's my Mr. Smooth. Fullcourt press.
我的横扫先生 全力出击
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表