剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I thought you were going to the hospital.
我以为你要去医院了
Meg's waiting in the car.
梅格在车里等着呢
I just wanted to check in
我就是想走之前
with you before I left. Got everything you need?
看看你这边怎么样 东西都弄齐了吗
Yeah. Looks like it.
应该是吧
Well, you've got a group of six.
你今天带六位游客
Father and son and two sets of newlyweds.
一对父子 两对新婚夫妇
They'll be divorced by the time I'm through.
带完回来 他们就该离婚了
If you have any questions, just give Gwen a shout.
你要有什么问题 就叫格温
Yeah. It should be okay.
好 应该没什么事
Been watching Dad do this my whole life.
我从小就看我爸忙活这个
Yeah.
也对
Oh, and please don't smoke in front of the guests.
别在客人面前别抽烟
Oh, yeah. Sure. Sure. I'll-- I'll put it out.
好好 我会掐掉的
Hey, Ma, I need to be put on the payroll.
妈 工资表上该有我了
Of course.
那是当然
We can talk about that later.
回头再说
Maybe a little something-- You know?
是不是能通融一下 懂我意思吗
An advance to help me get set up. We'll talk about it.
先预支点好让我准备准备 再商量
Gwen will let you know when the guests are ready.
客人要来的时候格温会给你说的
Wear your hat.
戴上帽子
He's conscious.
他醒过来了
He's speaking, but we still don't have all the answers.
能开口说话 但病因仍无从得知
I don't understand. You've done all those tests.
什么意思 你们已经把检查做了个遍
Yeah, and it turned out that he had several mini strokes.
是 发现他有过几次小中风
We tracked all of them down.
我们都查到了
But until we find the cause of the initial clot,
但在找出引发血栓的元凶之前
he's still at risk.
他仍有生命危险
He's, uh-- He's lucid?
他...他清醒了吗
He seems to have some memory loss,
他好像有些失忆
but that could be temporary.
但可能是暂时的
Considering everything he's been through,
他经历了那多么事
some disorientation is common.
出现问题很正常
I'm sorry. I don't understand. Are you--?
抱歉 我不懂 你...
What is it exactly that you're telling us?
你这话到底是什么意思
I know this is frustrating to hear, but anything's possible.
我知道你们听了不高兴 但是一切皆有可能
Including a full recovery.
包括完全痊愈吗
Yes.
对
But we're dealing with the brain here, so we have to be cautious.
但他是大脑有问题 所以我们得谨慎处理
When can we see him?
我们什么时候可以见他
In a few hours. I'd like to give him more time to adjust.
几小时后吧 我想多给他点时间调整
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 不客气
Okay, guys. So...
好了各位 现在
Getting ready to go in the water.
准备好入水
Spit it right in the visor.
吐在护目镜中间
No one's watching, no one's judging you. Oh, that's gross.
没人在看你 不会有人说你好恶心
Okay. Next thing we're gonna do is just give it a quick rinse.
好 下面我们要把护目镜快速冲洗一下
Oh, dear. There we go.
乖乖 好了
That's gonna keep the glass nice and clear.
这样镜片就会非常干净
That way you can see all the sharks coming for you.
这样才能看清楚朝你游来的鲨鱼
Hey, Courtney.
考特尼
How are you?
你好啊
How's your father?
你父亲怎么样了
We don't know yet.
目前还不清楚
Judge Patterson's office keeps calling
帕特森法官办公室一直打来电♥话♥
to set up that conference call.
想更改电♥话♥会议的时间
See if you can push it to next week.
看看能不能推迟到下周
What's with all the flowers? They're from clients.
怎么这么多花 都是客户送的
I don't have this many clients.
我没有那么多客户啊
People at the courthouse sent stuff too.
法♥院♥的人也都送了
Everyone's really worried about your dad.
大家都很担心你♥爸♥爸
I'm gonna need some time, so no calls please. Okay?
我一个人静静 不要打扰我 好吗
Okay.
好
You just relax. Okay? I'll be right back.
你放松 我马上就回来
How is he? He's tired. Doesn't wanna say much.
他怎么样 他累了 不想说太多话
I'm gonna get some magazines.
我去买♥♥几本杂♥志♥看
I'll go for you.
我帮你买♥♥吧
No, I could use the walk.
不用 我刚好出去走走
Go on in and see him, honey.
进去看他吧 亲爱的
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
How are you?
你怎么样
You look good. Yeah.
看起来不错 是啊
If you're tired, I can come back.
如果你累了 我可以以后再来
I have to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
I wish I didn't, but it's important.
我也不想打扰你 但事情很重要
I know you told me to redo your estate.
我知道你让我重新拟定遗嘱
But I'm...
但是我...
Sorry, I never did it.
抱歉 我一直没重新拟
Why?
为什么
I don't know, I just-- I thought maybe that you would reconsider.
我也不知道 我觉得可能你会重新考虑
And I didn't wanna do that to Danny.
我不想那样对待丹尼
I hoped that you would change your mind.
我希望你会改变主意
I'm sorry, Dad. I should've done it.
对不起 爸爸 我不该那样的
But I, uh-- I rewrote it all.
但是我 我现在都重新拟好了
So all you have to do is sign it.
所以那你只要签字就行了
So you really wanna take Danny out of the will.
所以你真想把丹尼排除在遗嘱之外
Sure.
是的
It's just right there.
签到这里
Pen. There you go.
笔 给你
Pen.
笔
What?
怎么了
It's a pen.
这是支笔
Dad, you okay?
爸爸 你没事吗
Oh, yeah.
没事
Here.
给我
Know what, don't worry about this right now, Dad.
算了 先不签字了 爸爸
Sarah?
莎拉
No, Daddy. I'm Meg.
不 爸爸 我是梅格
Guys?
各位
To your health and to your long and successful marriages.
祝大家健康长寿 婚姻幸福美满
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Most likely another piece of the clot broke free,
最有可能是另一处血栓松脱了
it's blocking a blood vessel.
阻塞了血管
Is it life-threatening?
有生命危险吗
No. Not in itself,
这个倒不会
but this is why we need to find the underlying cause.
但正因此我们才需要找到真正病因
He doesn't seem to understand anything that's going on.
他好像不理解现在的任何事
Well, it's hard to say if it's just speech
现在还很难说他是否只有语言功能受损
or if his comprehension is also being impaired.
还是他的理解能力也受到了损伤
I've ordered another CT scan.
我已经吩咐再做一次CT了
That should tell us more.
做完后我们应该会更清楚
Okay. Thank you. All right.
好 谢谢 没事
If Dad wanted Danny out of the will,
如果爸爸不想把丹尼写进遗嘱
why didn't you change it when he asked you?
他让你改的时候你为什么不改
I should have.
我应该改的
Okay. So just have him sign the new one.
好吧 那让他重新签署一份就是了
Okay. You know the language of a will,
你知道遗嘱规定吧
"I, so-and-so, being of sound mind"?
我心智健全什么的
Yeah?
怎么了
Dad is not of sound mind.
爸爸现在心智不健全
How bad is he?
他情况有多严重
He was speaking nonsense.
他一直胡言乱语
I don't think he understood anything that I said.
我觉得他好像根本不理解我说的话
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
He was of sound mind
他让你把丹尼从遗嘱中除名时
when he told you he wanted Danny out. Right?
是心智健全的对吧
Yeah. Okay. So just...
是 那就...
have him sign the new one, then back-date it.
让他重新签署一份 然后日期做成以前的
That's unethical. No one's gonna know.
这样不符合职业道德 不会有人知道
It's illegal. Okay, then don't have him sign it.
这是违法的 好 那别让他签了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表