剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Now you're being an idiot.
现在你又傻了
Let's get fucking married.
我们结婚吧
Go easy on that.
少喝点
Hey, go easy on that.
少喝点
Have you seen mine?
你看过我的吗
I want to propose a toast.
我想祝酒
To everyone's new favorite couple.
敬大家的新婚夫妇
To my baby girl. I love you.
敬我的宝贝女儿 我爱你
I love you, too. To my new baby boy.
我也爱你 敬我的新宝贝儿子
I love you already. I know.
我爱死你了 我知道
I'd tell you to take care of her,
我应该让你好好照顾她的
but this one can take care of herself.
但她可以照顾好自己
Yes, she can. Spill. Tell us the story.
那是当然 快说吧 告诉我们求婚故事
She asked me over breakfast. Literally, I was half-awake.
她早餐时让我求婚 我真的都还没睡醒
"Wanna get married?" A man needs to think about these things.
想结婚吗 男人得考虑到这种事
What's the--? What was the romantic part of it?
那个...浪漫的部分是什么
I'm the romantic part of it, okay?
我就是其中浪漫的部分
How did John...?
约翰怎么...
I'm the one who's into sunsets.
是我喜欢日落
I'm the one who's into walking on the beach.
是我喜欢在沙滩上散步
Do you see the man that you paid?
你看到收你钱的那个人了
No.
没有
And this is where you met, right?
你们就是在这里见面的对吧
I come before.
我以前来过
You came on a boat, right?
你是乘船来的对吧
Alone?
一个人
Okay.
好
Cuban accent.
古巴口音
Okay, let's keep looking for him.
好 我们继续找
I ain't sure about that guy. Mr. Rayburn.
我不知道那个人怎样 雷伯恩先生
Take care of that.
你来搞定
Hey, Debbie from the bank.
你好啊 银行来的黛比
That's right. How you been?
是的 你好吗
My sister got all the paperwork over, right? Everything's okay?
我妹妹把文件都准备好了对吧 都还好吧
Yes, she did. Are you okay? Yeah? Yeah. No, I'm fine.
是的 你还好吗 什么 我没事
Well, it looks like you've been hurt pretty badly.
你好像伤得很重
I heard there was some kind of break-in?
我听说有人入室抢劫
No. Where'd you hear that?
没有 你听谁说的
Mr. Rayburn, it's a small town.
雷伯恩先生 我们镇又不大
It was just, literally, a minor incident.
就是件小事 真的
Somebody broke a window, took just a little bit of cash.
有人打破窗户 偷走了一点现金
I think it was, like, a couple kids or something.....
应该是几个小毛孩子...
Well, it's probably just a formality, but we need 90 days
可能只是例行公事 但我们需要90天时间
to go over the damages and see about your collateral.
来查看损坏程度 确保你的抵押品没问题
Yeah.
好
And we'll also need an official police report.
我们还需要正式警方报告
Yeah. But I can't-- See, I don't have 90 days.
但是我不能...我没有90天时间了
Well, it is policy. I need to review the damage.
这是规定 我需要查看损坏程度
There's no damage, I told you. They broke a window. That's it.
我说了没有损坏 就打破了扇窗户而已
Can you show me?
能带我看看吗
Okay, listen. I'm just gonna be totally frank with you, okay?
听我说 我跟你说实话
If you need 90 days,
如果再等90天
the money's not gonna be of any use to me anyway.
到时候银行贷款我也用不着了
Okay? I need it now. Please.
知道吗 我现在就需要 拜托了
Please. Please. Mr. Rayburn, I'm sorry.
拜托了 雷伯恩先生 很抱歉
Come on. I can't sign off on the loan as it is.
拜托 我不能这样批准你的贷款
I can't. Mr. Rayburn, I'm so sorry.
真的不行 雷伯恩先生 真的很抱歉
I've gotta be able to talk to somebody, say something.
肯定能找谁能通融一下吧
I'm so sorry, Mr. Rayburn. Fuck.
真的很抱歉 雷伯恩先生 操
Fuck! Goddamn it!
操 妈的
Thanks, Debbie! Pleasure doing business with you, Deb!
谢谢 黛比 很高兴跟你合作 黛比
Fuck!
操
I don't think this guy's gonna show.
我觉得那个人不会来了
I think we're done here, man. I really do.
我们走吧 不会有结果的
Where? Where? Where? Him. That's the man.
哪里哪里哪里 他 就是他
That's the man.
就是那个人
Hey, what do you think happened with Kevin?
你觉得凯文是怎么回事
What do you think?
你怎么看
I don't know. He told me
我也说不好 他告诉我
that he got in a fight with Nicky Widmark
他为了块地还是什么破玩意
over a land sale or some bullshit, and I...
和尼基·威德马克打了一架
I can't believe that he and Belle split up.
不敢相信他竟然和贝尔分手了
Oh, well, it happens. You know? Let's face it.
事情已经这样了 直面现实吧
Kevin? Fuck, man, he can't be the easiest person to live with.
凯文 他妈的 跟他过日子可不容易
You don't think you and I had anything to do with it, do you?
这事儿应该跟咱俩没关系吧
Because we used to pound
他小时候
the hell out of him when he was a little kid.
咱俩老那么欺负他
Hang on a sec. Hello?
等一下 你好
John.
约翰
Hey, John.
听着 约翰
All right. So Cruz ID'd someone. Hey, we'll talk.
克鲁兹指认了一个人 等下再说
Yeah, I got his tag number, and I pulled his mug shot.
我查到了他的船号♥ 还调出了他的存档照片
All right. Good. I'll see you in the morning.
好的 我明早去找你
Thanks.
谢了
Fuck it, I'm done with work.
我真♥他♥妈♥的受够这些工作了
You wanna get a beer? Let's get a fucking beer.
想喝两杯不 咱去喝口酒吧
Let's go get a beer.
走着吧
You got your wallet? Oh, what? I gotta carry you now?
你带钱包了吧 咋的 还得我掏钱吗
Hey, what's going on?
你最近怎么样
You seem like a man with a whole lot of worries.
总觉得你好像很多烦心事
I've got no worries.
完全没有
Ah, bullshit. Look, you've always been this way.
别放屁了 你一直都这熊样
Like this situation with Kevin, right?
就比方说现在和凯文这破事
Do you...I bet you think that's your
我打赌你绝对认为
responsibility to deal with it, don't you?
这是你的责任 对吧
Of course I do. Exactly.
当然了 就是这么回事
What about fucking Kevin?
那狗♥日♥的♥凯文就没责任吗
I mean, where is he in all this? Don't you think it's time for him
这事儿有他的份吧 你不觉得是时候让他
to fucking deal with reality?
学会面对现实了吗
Depends what reality you're talking about.
那得看你说的是哪门子的现实了
I'm talking about if
还能哪门子的现实
the guy pissed off his neighbor, that's on him.
如果他惹毛了邻居 那是他的事
Don't you think?
不是吗
John,
约翰
your fucking problem is you've never left.
你的毛病就是啥都放不下
You've got a small-town mind-set.
你就是个乡下人的思维模式
It's one of the advantages of being a fuck-up, John.
做颗老鼠屎就是这好处 约翰
You get to pick up, move around. You get to see new places.
可以说走就走 去别的地方见识见识
Well, when you got responsibilities, you just can't pick up and
可人一旦有了责任 就不能任性妄为
fuck off around the world for new experiences.
去世界各地浪一浪 长长见识
That what you think I've been doing?
你就这么看我的吗
Finding my fucking self?
他妈的还在寻找自我
You think that I just fuck around--
你觉得我就是到处晃一晃
Look, I'm fucking envious.
听着 我他妈嫉妒死你了
You think I don't want to
难道我不想
go fuck off around the world? Find myself?
出去转一转 寻找下自我吗
I'd love to go find myself. Well, I'll tell you this.
我真想去寻找自我 你听我说
I've had fun. And you, you used to be fun.
我过得很开心 而你 你曾经可有意思了
You used to be a guy to go out with.
你曾经是派对达人
You could have more than fucking two beers.
不会像现在一样就喝两杯啤酒
I'd like that motherfucking beer, why don't you buy it?
给我满上 你掏钱
Voilà, as they say in fucking Calgary.
这才像话 加拿大人就爱这么说
Hey, buddy. Can I get some shots over here?
伙计 给我们来几杯烈的
Sure, you got it.
好的 马上就来
Oh, motherfuck.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Just give yourself a rest, honey. Fuck. God.
好好歇一下吧 亲爱的 操他大爷的
It literally hurts to breathe.
喘口气都疼
I made up a room for you.
我给你收拾了个房♥间
Thank you.
谢谢
Be careful with those. They're very addicting.
小心点 这玩意很容易上瘾的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表