剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I'm in your head, Rayburn.
我在你的脑子里 雷伯恩
I own you.
你是我的
Oh, yeah? Okay, what am I thinking about?
是吗 那我现在在想什么
No, right now. What am I thinking about?
就现在 我在想什么
That you're gonna get me another drink? Oh, no. No.
想再给我买♥♥杯酒吗 不不不
Yes. No, no, no, no, no, no.
肯定是 不不不
I gotta work in the morning.
明早我还要上班呢
Why do you work there?
你为什么还要去工作
It's the family business.
因为是家族事业
Well, they don't deserve you.
你犯不着替他们干苦力
John won't let you see my brother? Fuck him.
约翰不准你见我哥吗 去他妈的
No, John's okay. He's just John.
约翰倒没事 他也就是那种货色
He can't help it. It's like a fucking disease.
控制不了的 算是某种心理疾病
No, it's my little sister I gotta watch out for.
我倒是要防着我妹妹
Why?
为什么
Weren't you in her class?
你不是跟她一个班吗
She was a year below me.
她比我低一年级
Did you ever hang out with her? Are you fucking kidding?
你和她一起玩过吗 少说笑了
What's that mean?
什么意思
I don't wanna talk shit about Meg.
我一点也不想找梅格聊天
I mean, she never did anything to me personally, it's just--
她从没单独为我做过什么事 就...
You know, she was the kind of girl other girls like to hate.
她就算是那种人人都讨厌的女孩
Really?
真的吗
Why would anyone not love my sweet little sister?
为啥大家都讨厌我家可爱的妹妹
Because all the boys liked her.
因为所有男生都喜欢她
I don't remember this.
那我倒不记得了
It was in high school. You were gone.
她高中的事了 你已经出去了
She had a fucking army of boyfriends.
她换男朋友换得特别勤快
She just kept trading them up for a hotter guy.
一个比一个性感
Hey, what about the guy she's with now?
那她现在那个男朋友呢
What about him?
他怎么了
They've been together a long time.
他们交往很久了
And he's gorgeous, and they're not married yet.
简直无可挑剔 可他俩还没有结婚
Why do you think?
你觉得这是为什么
Don't know.
不知道
Because no one's ever good enough for her.
因为对她来说每个男人都不够好
Just like the rest of your family.
就像你们家其他人一样
You gonna get me that drink?
准备给我买♥♥一杯吗
Yeah.
行
Yeah, I'll get you a drink, Cece.
行 我给你买♥♥一杯 茜茜
Vodka-cranberry, please.
一杯蔓越莓伏特加 谢谢
I hate seeing him like this,
我讨厌看到他那样
not knowing if he can understand us.
都不知道他听没听懂我们说的话
It's late.
挺晚了
You should let me take you home.
让我送你回家吧
Danny's picking me up.
丹尼来接我
But you should go.
你先走吧
You should be out with Marco, living your life.
去找马可 过你俩的甜蜜生活
I am living my life.
这就是我的生活
And I am choosing to be here with my parents.
我选择陪在我父母身边
I'm worried about you, Meggy.
我担心你 梅梅
Mom, I'm fine.
妈 我没事
Your father's worried about you too. Okay, mom.
你♥爸♥也担心你 好吧 妈妈
It would make him so happy to see you settled.
你要是能成家 那他肯定特别开心
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Ready to go? Yeah.
走吗 好
Let me just say good night to your father.
让我先跟你♥爸♥说声晚安
Oh, I should say good night too.
我也得去说一声
All right. Good night.
好了 晚安
Yeah. Take it easy.
路上小心
Hey, good morning. Morning.
早上好 早
Can I show you something? Yeah.
给你看样东西 好
All right. So you told me
你跟我说
only to use the stuff after 1984, right?
只用1984年以后的资料 是吧
Yeah.
对
I did, but this must've been dated wrong.
但这段录像肯定标记错时间了
Yeah. Okay. You got it. Make a wish.
好嘞 准备好了吗 许个愿吧
That's Meg's Birthday. Make a wish.
是梅格的生日 许个愿吧
Oh, yeah. Come on.
加油吹
Arguing about your Oh, wow, that's pink.
还吵着要... 是粉色的一块呢
When was this?
这是什么时候的录像了
Eighty-three, '84.
83 84年的了吧
OK, OK. Say hi. Say hi, Angelfish.
好了好了 打声招呼吧 小天使
Come dance with me. Is that Sarah?
来跟我一起跳舞吧 这是莎拉吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, that's her. Should I add this to the reel?
对 是她 那要把这加进素材里吗
No. He doesn't need to see this.
不用了 没必让他看到这段
Yes. If you eat it, you can have it more.
吃完了还可以再要
You're gonna get fat.
要长胖了
Oh, good job.
不错
Hi. How are you?
你好 你好吗
Good. Yeah. Yes?
很好 是吗
See if we can find some sand dollars. Yeah.
看看能不能挖到海胆 好
What have you been doing?
你最近都在干什么呀
I don't know, twirling. Twirling?
不知道 练投球吧 投球
Just make a decision and stop torturing yourself.
赶快做个决定 别再折磨自己了
If it would have been any other client,
要是他是我的某个客户
I would've just done what he asked.
我肯定早搞定他要求的事了
He's not any other client. He's your father.
他不是你的客户 他是你♥爸♥
And he put you in an impossible situation.
他把你摆在了棘手的处境之中
I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
我不想再谈这事了
I do wanna talk about us.
还是讲讲我俩吧
What you said the other night.
那晚你说的话
I'm sorry for bringing it up.
抱歉 是我提起的那件事
No, don't be sorry. No, really. We
别道歉 真的 我们...
We don't have to talk about it.
我们不必谈那件事
I've been unfair to you.
我一直对你不公平
I've been holding back. I'm sorry.
我一直在退缩 对不起
I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
Look. Why don't--?
那要不...
Maybe we should just stop.
我们也许该就此分手
Stop? Stop.
分手 对
Why? Well, because it's been five years,
为什么 因为我俩在一起五年了
and you're holding back,
而你一直在退缩
and we're having this conversation.
我俩都能聊到这种话题了
There must be a reason.
肯定有原因
Is there a reason?
有原因吗
No.
没有
No.
没有
I don't wanna stop. You're part of my family.
我不想分手 你是我的家人
Hey, what's going on?
你怎么来了
Is it Dad? Is he okay? Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是爸吗 他没事吧 没事没事
No, I was riding the bike, thought I'd drop by.
我骑自行车路过 想着进来看看吧
Hey, there. How you doing? Hey, brother.
你好啊 你好 兄弟
Hey, listen. I wanna have a word with my little sister alone.
我有话想单独和我妹妹聊
Would that be okay?
可以吗
Yeah. Thanks, man.
行 谢谢你
We'll finish talking later. Yeah? Yeah. Be careful.
我们之后再继续谈吧 路上小心
Sorry it's so hot in here. My AC's out.
抱歉 这里很热吧 空调坏了
He's a really good guy. Yeah. He is.
他可真是个好人 没错
I'd fucking hate for him
我可真♥他♥妈♥替他心疼
to have to find out about... that.
因为我发现了...这个
What is that?
这是什么
That fell out of your bag when you were in the driveway.
这玩意儿从你包里掉到我们家车道那了
No, it didn't. It's not mine. Yeah. That was in your bag.
这不是我的 这是你包里的
I don't know. Maybe one of the guests dropped it in the driveway.
说不清 可能是哪个客人掉在车道上了
No, no, no. That was there after you dropped everything.
不不 你把东西都放了之后就掉在那了
It was sitting right there.
好好地摆在那里
Did you take that from me?
你是从我这拿走的吗
No, I told you.
不是 我说了是掉出来的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表