剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Let me go. Please. It'll be better for everyone.
放我走 求你了 这样对大家都好
Because I can't. I told you, I can't anymore.
因为我做不到 我早说过了 我做不到
Danny, don't.
丹尼 别
Danny Rayburn. Danny Rayburn.
丹尼·雷伯恩 丹尼·雷伯恩
Yeah? That's me.
是我
Wayne Lowry wanted me to come see you.
韦恩·劳瑞让我来找你
Oh, yeah. My good old buddy Wayne. How's he doing?
我的老朋友韦恩呀 他最近怎么样
He's a bit nervous. He wants to know if his property is secure.
他有点担心 想知道他的货安不安全
Secure? Oh, yeah.
安全 是啊
Yeah, yeah. Very, very secure. Super secure, you know?
非常安全 极其安全
You hold onto Mr. Lowry's property until you get a call from me.
我联♥系♥你之前 好好保管好劳瑞先生的货
I'll only contact you on this.
我们只用这个联♥系♥
I only talk to Rafi. Yeah, well, Rafi's gone.
我只和拉斐谈 拉斐走了
For good.
再也不回来了
So you wait for a call from me.
所以你就等我联♥系♥你
And then? Then you better fucking come through.
然后呢 你♥他♥妈♥最好给我接电♥话♥
Your brother isn't here.
你哥不在
Yeah, I know. I saw his truck wasn't here. I figured.
我知道 我看他车没停在那 就知道了
Is this gonna be weird?
我们要一直这么尴尬吗
No. No, it's not-- Well, yeah,
不不 不是 好吧
it's gonna be a little weird, I guess.
我觉得是会有一点尴尬
Listen, I just... I have a question for you.
我...我有个问题想问你
Did you ever talk to my brother about you and me?
你和你哥说过我跟你的事吗
No, I didn't. But he talked to me about it.
没有 但他有跟我提过
What did he say?
他说了什么
Did he seem, you know, pissed off or...?
有没有生气什么的
Because he sure said some shit to me the other night.
因为那天晚上他确实对我撒了一通火
And, uh...
而且...
And what? I still don't know
什么 我还是不知道
who fucking attacked me, Chelsea.
他妈的谁袭击的我 切尔茜
Well, and you think it was Danny? Seriously?
不是吧 你觉得是丹尼
I don't know. What do you think?
我不知道 你觉得呢
Look, he may not like you and...
他可能是讨厌你...
he's got plenty of reason for the way you all treat him.
但你这么对他他确实有充足理由讨厌你
But believe me, I know violent guys, Danny isn't one of them.
相信我 我了解暴♥力♥男 他不是那类人
Okay.
好吧
Can I just ask you one more thing?
还能再问你件事吗
What is it exactly you... you see in him?
你到底看上他哪点了
Sorry to bug you.
抱歉打扰你了
What the fuck are you doing here? I'm out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥来这干什么 我这就走
Leave him alone.
别管他了
Are you still sniffing around my sister, huh? Really?
你还缠着我妹妹吗 不是吧
Hey, Carlos.
卡洛斯
Mr. Rayburn. How you doing?
雷伯恩先生 最近咋样
Good. How are you tonight?
挺好 你今晚过得怎么样
Good.
还不错
Glad to see you're making your meetings.
挺好的 你能来参加戒酒会
Yeah, you know, just keeping clean.
因为我想要彻底戒掉
Why don't you get in the car?
上车聊会
Uh, Mr. Rayburn, I got Hey, Carlos. Get in the car.
雷伯恩先生 我... 卡洛斯 上车
Danny called looking for you.
丹尼打电♥话♥找你
Yeah. I thought he'd be here, you know?
我还以为他会来这找我呢
He said you were helping him with something. What's going on?
他说你在帮他 是什么事
Nothing.
没事
You know what I think, Carlos?
你知道我是怎么觉得的吗 卡洛斯
I think that you are a lying sack of shit.
我觉得你是彻头彻尾的骗子
I talked to my sister.
我去找过我妹妹
Listen, man. I Why don't you shut the fuck up?
听我说 我... 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
You've been hanging out with Danny.
你一直和丹尼混在一起
You know what you're gonna do?
你知道你要怎么做吗
You're gonna tell me everything.
你要把所有事情都告诉我
Have you got your keys?
带钥匙了吗
Yeah.
带了
Wonderful.
好极了
Have you got it?
你拿到了吗
You fucking sure you want it?
你♥他♥妈♥的真想要吗
Yeah, this fucking guy who came to see me, man.
有个混♥蛋♥来找我茬了
Fuck, he made me nervous.
靠 他让我觉得很紧张
It's clean. There's no serial number on it, okay?
都处理干净了 序列号♥已经磨掉
What the fuck is going on?
到底他妈的怎么了
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Rafi's not fucking coming back from the Bahamas, is he?
拉斐他妈的不会从巴哈马回来了是吧
Yeah, I don't think so.
对 我想他不回来了
This is really fucked up.
现在真♥他♥妈♥麻烦大了
Oh, fuck, what did I get myself into now?
靠 我为什么要掺和进来
Fucking John calls me in.
约翰他妈的盯上了我
He pulls you in. We got Rafi.
然后再找上你 我们再供出拉斐
You know, we had a nice fucking easy money-maker.
我们他妈的本来能轻松搞到钱
Until I fucked it up.
但是我搞砸了
I'm not fucking saying that. Okay?
我他妈可没这么说好吗
I'm just saying it's fucking hairy right now.
我只说了他妈的现在事情麻烦了
Because I remember, I came into town.
我还记得当时我回到镇上
You offered me a job.
是你给了我一份工作
This is on your fucking head as much as it is on mine.
所以变成现在这样是你的责任而不是我的
I didn't offer you fucking doing this.
我可他妈的没让你干这种事啊
Eric, I may need you. So please stay calm.
埃里克 我还需要你 你冷静下
I mean, shit, man, you're my friend. Right?
你可是我的好朋友啊 不是吗
Of course.
没错
I don't know what this will end.
我不知道什么时候才是个头
I may have to do some things. I don't know. But--
我可能得采取点手段 我也不知道
But you and me, we'll always be cool.
但我和你 永远都是好搭档
Always. You've always had my back. Since day one.
永远都是 你从一开始就一直支持我
And I will always have your back.
我也永远都会支持你
You understand?
你懂吗
People think I got two brothers.
大家都觉得我有两个兄弟
They're fucking wrong. I only got one.
他们都想错了 我只有一个兄弟
Why are the lights off?
为什么不开灯
I don't know. You want a drink?
不知道 你想喝一杯吗
No.
不了
I don't.
不喝了
Is there something on your mind?
你是不是有什么想说的
I know you're too big of a pussy to come after me yourself,
我知道你压根不敢直接找我对峙
so what did you do? You sent Eric?
所以你怎么做 派了埃里克吗
I was wondering how long it'd take you to blame me.
我一直在想你要过多久才会怪到我头上来
Just remind me again. What are you blaming me for?
再告诉我一下 你为什么要怪我来着
You know what. No, but I sent Eric after you because?
你自己清楚 我派埃里克找你是...
Chelsea, Danny.
因为切尔茜 丹尼
Why would I be mad about that?
我为什么会对此不爽呢
Because you apologized.
因为你都道歉了
As long as you apologize, it makes everything all right.
只要你道歉了 就感觉所有事都解决了
I didn't say that. I mean, you can do whatever you want.
我可没这么说 你可以为所欲为
As long as you say you're sorry.
犯了事道个歉就好了
Then again, I've been saying sorry my whole life.
而且 我也一直在对我的人生道歉
Never seemed to make any fucking difference to any of you.
感觉和你们完全没有任何差别
I hear you saying all this bullshit,
我就听到你一直在胡扯
but I don't hear you denying it.
就没听到你否认
Let's... let's say that I did send Eric after you.
就当是我派了埃里克找你麻烦
I apologize.
我道歉
I mean, from the bottom of my heart.
真心实意地道歉
Good night, Kevin.
晚安 凯文
Danny made me do it, man.
丹尼逼我♥干♥的
He didn't give me a choice. Shut the fuck up, Carlos.
我别无选择 闭嘴 卡洛斯
Sit down right there.
坐下
Sit your ass on the ground, right now.
原地坐下 快点
Hey, Carlos.
卡洛斯
Listen to me very closely, all right?
跟我仔细听着
If I ever find out that you stepped foot on this property again...
要是我再发现你踏进这里一步
I'll kill you.
我就杀了你
Do you understand that?
听懂了吗
Yes, sir.
懂了 长官
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表