剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you need help with any of this stuff? Yeah.
需要我帮忙做这些吗 是的
You know what, I can't. I gotta get back to the house.
刚想起来 我还有事 我得回去了
Throw that stuff in the back. I love you. Take care.
别管这些事了 我爱你 保重
Thank you.
谢谢你
I love you, brother.
我爱你 哥哥
Fuck.
该死
You just eat awfully fast
你刚才吃得太快了
for someone who enjoys food as much as you do.
像你这么喜欢美食的人不该吃这么快
Must be genetic. Your dad did the same thing.
肯定是遗传 你♥爸♥爸也是这样
Oh, that's what we have in common.
原来我们的共同点在这里
I knew there had to be something.
我就知道应该会有共同点的
You know, I like the way you prepare this better.
你知道吗 我更喜欢吃你做的
Yeah, I do it in parchment. Keeps the moisture in.
是啊 我用羊皮纸 水分不会流失
Most places around her are
这周围大部分地方
not that-- You know. They're shitty, Mom.
都不怎么... 都比较差 妈妈
Well, still, it's nice to get out of the house for a change.
不过能离开家里出来散散心也挺好的
What do you think about maybe expanding the dining service?
你觉得扩大餐厅服务范围怎么样
Expand it how?
怎么扩大
Offering food to locals.
为当地人提供食物
To vacationers that aren't staying at the inn.
那些不住在旅店的度假人士
To anybody who wants a beautiful meal by the sea.
为所有想在海边吃一顿大餐的人
Honey, didn't your father say no to that idea years ago?
宝贝 几年前你♥爸♥不就否定了这个想法了吗
Just thought... now you have a say,
只是觉得 现在你有发言权了
you might look at it differently.
你可能会有不同的看法
I've always had a say.
我一直都有发言权
Okay.
好吧
Will you think about it?
你会考虑一下吗
I've already let you change the menu.
我已经允许你更改菜单了
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I'm trying to do the things that I'm best at.
我想做自己最擅长做的事
That's all. I'm trying to contribute the best way I can.
仅此而已 我想尽可能贡献自己的力量
No more business talk tonight, okay?
今晚别再谈生意了 好吗
I'm having dinner with my son.
我想跟儿子好好吃顿饭
Hello. Rayburn, amigo.
你好 雷伯恩 我的朋友
Yeah. It's me. You alone?
是我 你一个人吗
Yes. That's correct.
是的 没错
You good to go? Absolutely. Absolutely.
你能走吗 当然可以 可以
Today. You got it.
今天 好的
No problem.
没问题
Watch your step, folks.
注意脚下 各位
The AC's on and running so make yourselves comfortable.
空调已经打开了 各位请随意
We got an hour ride to Miami International. Ok?
一个小时就可以到迈阿密国际机场
Hey, Carlos. This bag's gotta go too.
卡洛斯 这个包也一起运走
Gas her up on the way back. Mile marker 94.
回来的时候去加油 94英里处
Sure thing, boss. Pump number two.
没问题 老板 二号♥枪
Hello? Mama Ray?
你好 雷妈在吗
Hello? In here.
有人吗 在这里
Come over here. I wanna show you something.
你过来 我给你看样东西
What are you doing? What does it look like I'm doing?
你在干什么 你看我像在干什么
Biology class?
上生物课吗
I'm filleting.
我在切鱼块
You know anything about cooking? I suck at cooking.
你会做饭吗 我做饭很差劲
No, you don't. No one's ever taught you. That's all that means.
不 是没人教过你 所以你才做得不好
Didn't you go to cooking school?
你上过烹饪学校吗
Yeah. I did.
是的 上过
And your mom and your dad helped to pay for it.
是你♥爸♥妈帮我付的学费
I tried making a pie once, actually,
有一次我试着做一个派
and it kind of tasted like a brick.
结果最后做出来味道像砖块
Well, okay. That's baking.
好吧 那是烘焙
It's more like science, you know, whereas cooking
烘焙更科技化一些 而烹饪
is all about feel.
全凭感觉
Intuition.
直觉
But you do have to have some technique.
但的确还需要一些技巧
For instance. I'm sure you've had fish.
比方说 你一定吃过鱼
And you've been eating, and all of a sudden,
你在吃的时候 突然间
you've got a bone stuck in your mouth.
一根鱼刺卡在喉咙里了
Yeah. It's gross.
是啊 那很糟糕
Well, that's someone being fucking lazy in preparation.
那是因为厨师在准备的时候偷懒了
Let me show you how this is done.
让我来做给你看
With the mahi, you fucking peel this off, just like a banana.
对于鬼头刀来说 可以像香蕉一样直接剥皮
Look at that.
看呐
And that's what we're left with.
剩下就是这些了
There's some biology. Yeah.
需要一点生物知识 是啊
Look at that, though. That's beautiful.
那这个 多美啊
Mom.
妈妈
Hey, honey. Are you serious?
宝贝 你来真的吗
Bridal magazines? What?
看新娘杂♥志♥吗 什么
You can't wait five minutes before you start planning this thing?
还没过五分钟你就开始计划这些事了吗
Someone left this in Bungalow 4, and I'm just looking at it.
有人落在四号♥屋里 我只是拿来看看
They did not.
才不是呢
Will you please just let me enjoy this? I'm excited.
就不能让我享受一下吗 我太激动了
Okay. Let me see.
好吧 给我看看
Believe me. I'm glad you wanna help. Planning is the worst part.
相信我 我愿意让你帮忙 筹划婚礼最烦了
Meg.
梅格
It'll be fun, honey.
会很有意思的 宝贝
Your father would be so happy.
你父亲会非常高兴
Yeah. I know.
是啊 我知道
I just wish we could do it quickly.
我只是希望可以快一点弄完
Let's knock it out next week.
下周就搞定吧
For heaven's sakes. Well, I'm having fun.
天哪 反正我乐在其中
Good. You know, I keep seeing Marco
好 我一直觉得马可和你哥哥们
and your brothers wearing seersucker suits. What do you think?
应该穿泡泡纱西服 你觉得怎么样
I actually like it.
我挺喜欢的
And Danny could do the menu.
丹尼可以负责菜单
Maybe. He's showing interest in that again.
可能吧 他又对那些事感兴趣了
Yeah. I saw in the invoices that the food deliveries are up.
我从发♥票♥上看到买♥♥的食物增加了
Yep. He's changing the menu.
是啊 他在换菜单
He wants to open the restaurant to the public.
他想把酒店推向大众
Why are we making changes?
为什么要改变
Why not?
为什么不呢
Because there's no need.
因为没这个必要啊
You know, as you're fixing something that isn't broken.
就好比你修理没有坏掉的东西
Dad always talked about consistency here.
爸爸一直强调我们这里的传承性
Yeah. I know.
我知道
I'm not even sure that it works financially.
而且我不知道那样资金方面行不行得通
You know, I should go over it carefully with the accountants.
我应该跟会计那边好好核算一下
Of course. You should do that.
当然 应该的
But I think that if we can make it work business-wise...
但是如果这样可以赚钱...
I don't wanna stand in Danny's way, really.
我不想挡丹尼的路 真的
Sure.
当然
Danny's a big part of the future here.
丹尼对这里的未来至关重要
And I value his opinion.
我很重视他的意见
Of course.
当然
There's a bone in here.
这里面有根骨头
Put it to the side.
放一边就行
That's lazy technique.
这样是偷懒
Excuse me?
什么
Danny taught me how to fillet a fish.
丹尼教我怎么给鱼切片了
When was that?
什么时候
Earlier when I went over to see Mama Ray.
我去看雷奶奶之前
He's been giving you cooking lessons?
他在教你烹饪吗
What's the problem?
有问题吗
Nothing. I'm just surprised.
没什么 我只是很惊讶
Why? You guys sent him to cooking school, didn't you?
不是你们让他去烹饪学校念书的吗
Gotta go.
先走了
Maybe just once that kid can come to the front door
那孩子能不能有一次是来门前敲门
and knock instead of honking that damn horn.
而不是在下面狂按喇叭
No one does that anymore.
这年头哪有人还敲门
Honey. Ah, ah, ah.
亲爱的 等等
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表