剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, John. What's up?
约翰 怎么了
Call Kevin and meet me at the boatyard.
打给凯文 你们俩来码头见我
You were right about Danny and Carlos.
丹尼和卡洛斯的事你说对了
Danny's been running drugs through the inn?
丹尼确实借旅馆贩运毒品
You know this for a fact?
你确定吗
I saw it.
我亲眼看到
Why is he doing this?
他为什么要这么做
He's home. He has a job. We've given him everything he wants.
他有家 有工作 他想要啥我们就给啥
Danny owes money to people in Miami.
丹尼在迈阿密欠了一大笔钱
How do you know that? Because I checked into it.
你怎么知道 因为我查过了
When were you gonna tell us, John?
你本来想什么时候告诉我们 约翰
Is that really the fucking point that matters, Kevin?
这他妈真那么重要吗 凯文
No.
不
I don't buy it. This is not just about Danny owing money.
我不信 不可能就只有欠钱这么简单
He's trying to hurt us. This is personal now.
他想要伤害我们 这是个人恩怨
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
I just-- I know.
我就是...知道
And now he's using the inn as a drug depot?
他现在还把旅馆当作毒品仓库吗
Does Mom know about this?
妈知道这事吗
No. And she can't.
不能让她知道
Legally, the less she knows, the better.
从法律上来讲她知道得越少越好
What do you mean, "Legally"?
什么叫从法律上来讲
She... she hasn't done anything wrong.
妈...妈又没做错事
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
She owns a business that's been used to traffic narcotics.
她做生意的地方被用来贩运毒品
We all do.
我们都有麻烦
Even talking about it is dangerous.
就连谈论这事都有危险
Every second we don't report it to police,
我们只要没报告给警♥察♥
we're breaking the law.
我们就是在违法
Meg's right.
梅格说得没错
If we're gonna get ahead of this, we need to report it.
如果我们想摆脱麻烦 那就得报告警局
Okay. So then what happens? I talk to the DEA.
那之后会怎么样 我去找缉毒局
I tell them everything. They arrest Danny.
交代一切 让他们逮捕丹尼
It's not gonna end there, John. What do you mean?
没那么简单 约翰 什么意思
If the DEA finds drugs on the property,
要是缉毒局在旅馆查到毒品
they're gonna seize the business.
他们就会进行彻查
They're gonna freeze our assets.
会冻结我们的资产
They're gonna go through every financial record we have.
彻底调查我们的每一笔财务记录
Fuck.
靠
The inn's gonna be shut down for God knows how long.
天知道旅馆要闭店多久
The business will never recover.
咱们家的生意从此会一蹶不振
We didn't fucking do anything. It doesn't matter.
我们他妈屁事没干 这不重要
There's no way to keep it out of the news.
我们不可能永远瞒着这个消息
Mom is gonna be devastated.
妈会悲痛欲绝
It's gonna ruin our name. It's gonna ruin our reputation.
家族名声毁了 我们的名誉毁了
Everything Mom and Dad ever worked for their whole lives
爸妈耗尽一生打拼出来的事业
is gonna be gone.
灰飞烟灭
John, we cannot report this. We don't have a choice.
约翰 我们不能上报 我们别没选择
Yeah, we do.
我们有
If there's nothing in that shed,
要是小屋里没有毒品
then we have nothing to worry about.
那我们就不必担心了
If we move anything in that shed...
要是我们动了小屋里的东西
we are felons.
就成重犯了
We are dealers at that point.
我们就成了毒贩
I go to the DEA.
我去找缉毒局
I can try to manage the situation.
我能自己应付
You can try, but we won't come out clean.
你可以试试 但我们没法摆脱干系
No.
对
We won't.
再也不会了
Clay? You got a minute?
克雷 你有空吗
What's up?
什么事
So the narcotics are on your property?
所以毒品在你们家里
You didn't know your brother was involved in any of this?
但你完全不知道你哥哥做这勾当
No.
不知道
When I heard the voice on the Rafi Quintana intercept,
那时我听到从拉斐·昆塔纳那窃听的录音时
I thought maybe...
我原以为...
Oh, fuck. It's family, Clay.
靠 那是我家人 克雷
My sister hadn't found that shit,
要是我妹妹没发现苗头
I wouldn't have believed any of this.
我也不会相信这些事
Danny's a fuck-up. He's always been a fuck-up,
丹尼就是个混♥蛋♥ 总是搅得一团乱
but I did not think that he was this.
但我没想到他会这样
Danny Rayburn?
丹尼·雷伯恩
Yeah.
是我
Got a fishing charter this afternoon at 6:45.
今天下午六点三刻得出艇打渔
This is what you're going to do.
你要这么做
The old route is burnt,
原路线已经毁了
so you're gonna bring everything you got to me.
所以你要把所有货都送到我这
Can you do that? As long as I get paid.
能做到吗 只要我能收到钱
At mile marker 101 heading north,
101标记石处往北
there's a turnoff to a warehouse.
有条岔道通往仓库
Yeah. I know it. Be there at 6.
我知道 六点到那
Kevin. He's still here.
凯文 他还在这
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Preparing a charter.
准备游艇
Yes, she should definitely go strapless. Hey. What's going on?
她确实就该穿抹胸 怎么了
Oh, hi. You ready to go? Where?
你好 准备走了吗 去哪
We're all driving up to look at dresses.
我们都要去开车看婚纱
We're gonna pick up Diana on the way.
我们顺路接上戴安娜
Oh, shit. I totally forgot. I'm so sorry.
靠 我彻底忘了 对不起
It's okay. Can we maybe do it tomorrow?
没事 那你明天可以吗
Yeah. Sure, tomorrow works. Yeah.
行 明天可以 好
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. I got a lot of stuff I gotta do. I'll call you later.
我还有好多事要忙 晚点再打给你
You know I gotta ask you this.
你知道我想问你什么吧
A tipoff? Any way your brother could have known we were looking...
泄密吗 你哥哥怎么知道我们在查...
No. I don't talk to my family about work.
我不跟我的家人谈工作
You spoken to him since you discovered this?
你发现他干这勾当后跟他谈过吗
I came straight to you, Clay.
我就直接来找你的 克雷
You understand what it means
你知道要是我在
if we find this shit on your family's property?
你们家族产业里搜出毒品是什么后果吧
I'm coming to you, Clay.
我直接来找你了 克雷
It's grounds for asset seizures.
你们家资产绝对会冻结
Maybe RICO charges.
说不定根据反黑法还要缴纳罚款
I'm coming to you, Clay, to get ahead of any of that.
克雷 我来找你就是为了提前避免这些事
I'm telling you what I found as soon as I found it.
我一发现就告诉你了
The rest of my family have nothing to do with this. I know that.
我的其他家人跟这件事无关 我知道的
It won't matter.
这无所谓
We find narcotics on your family's property,
我们在你们家发现了毒品
we have to investigate. You know that.
我们必须进行调查 你也知道的
I understand that. I understand that.
我理解 我理解
Obviously, you can't be working the Lowry case.
显然你不能再跟进劳瑞的案子了
Lowry and the cocaine.
劳瑞和可♥卡♥因♥
And my brother, it's all yours. I get it.
还有我哥哥 都交给你了 我知道
I'll get a team together.
我会召集一个小队
Let's go get your brother.
咱们去把你哥哥抓起来吧
Hey. You going out on the boat?
你要开船出去吗
Yeah, maybe later. Why? You wanna come?
过一会吧 怎么了 你想一起来吗
I can't.
不行
Maybe another time. What's going on with you and my dad?
下次吧 你和我爸爸怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
He told me and Ben we're not supposed to see you.
他不准我和本见你
Brothers.
兄弟之间的破事吧
Can I have a cigarette?
能给我一支烟吗
I do it with my friends all the time.
我和我朋友经常抽
Yeah. Okay.
行 好吧
What'd you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Uh, your dad? It's a very good question.
你♥爸♥爸吗 这个问题问得好
He always thinks he's so much better than you. But he's not.
他总觉得自己比你好太多 但其实并没有
Maybe someday he'll realize that.
也许有一天他会意识到这一点
Until then, though, you should stay away from me.
在那之前 你还是应该离我远点
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表