剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
It makes me so fucking hard
那样会让我更性奋
that you and I finally have something in common.
因为你我终于有共同点了
Mom.
妈妈
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Hey. I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
I know. I'm sorry about the other night.
我知道 那晚的事我很抱歉
I owe you and Diana an apology.
我应该向你和戴安娜道歉
No. It's not about that. It's about Danny.
不 不是那件事 是丹尼的事
Oh, it's always about Danny.
哪次不是丹尼的事
Sit down.
坐吧
I don't know what you remember
我不知道自从莎拉去世
from around the time that we lost Sarah.
到现在的事你都记得多少
A little bit.
有一些吧
Your father and I were having a rough go.
我跟你♥爸♥爸很不容易
Raising five children, running this place.
抚养五个孩子 经营这里
We weren't getting along.
我们关系不是很好
It was a struggle.
真是太艰辛了
Seems crazy now, but at the time
现在觉得疯狂 但那个时候
it seemed like I had no other choice.
我好像别无选择
No other choice about what?
什么别无选择
About leaving.
离开
I left your father, John.
我离开了你父亲 约翰
And the day I left...
我离开那天...
I don't know.
我也不知道
Oh, Sarah must've heard us fighting on the phone.
莎拉一定是听到我们打电♥话♥吵架了
I didn't hold her, I didn't try to comfort her.
我没有抱她 我也没有安慰她
I told Danny to take her.
我让丹尼带她走
And I left.
然后我就走了
Then he took her out in the boat...
他带她去了船上
and his whole life fell apart.
然后他的人生就彻底改变了
Because of me.
都是因为我
I can never forgive myself, John.
我永远无法原谅自己 约翰
But I can try to make it up to him.
但我可以向他弥补
He's got a job.
他有了工作
He's got a girlfriend.
他有了女朋友
Despite everything, he may have found some joy in his life.
发生了那么多事 他还是能找到生活的乐趣
I'm holding my breath.
我心惊胆战
For the first time in his life,
他整个人生中第一次
I think maybe he's gonna be okay.
我觉得他可能可以好好地生活下去
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
操 操 操
Fuck.
操
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Nana's cooking lessons paid off.
看来上的烹饪课还挺有用
They sure did.
确实
How long was it Diana and I paid those tuition rates?
我和戴安娜给你付了几年的学费来着
Two, three years?
两年还是三年
Hey, you want your money back,
如果你想要回那些钱
I'll write you a check in the morning.
我明天一早就给你开张支票
You got some extra cash laying around?
你还有闲钱吗
A little. Oh, yeah?
有一点 是吗
What?
怎么了
Wasn't too long ago you were bitching about your paycheck.
前不久你还在抱怨你的工资少呢
When your mom is the boss, you do okay.
当老板是你的妈妈时 也无所谓了
Except you're not just working with Mom, are you?
除非你不仅仅只帮妈打这一份工吧
Then who--? Well, who am I working for?
那是谁... 那我为谁干活
Wayne Lowry. Rafi Quintana.
韦恩·劳瑞 拉斐·昆塔纳
Can't say I know those names, John.
从没听说过这些名字 约翰
Listen to me, asshole.
听我说 你个混♥蛋♥
You get one fucking shot at this.
你现在只有一次机会
You come clean, you tell me everything.
你全盘交代告诉我一切真♥相♥
I talk to the DA, I fucking try to help cut you a deal.
我跟地检商量 替你跟他们求求情
I know something's going down,
我知道肯定会有事发生
whether you know about it or you don't.
不管你是不是知情
When it happens, Wayne Lowry's going down with it.
到时候 我们必定会抓捕韦恩·劳瑞
And at that point, do you have any idea what's gonna happen
等到那时候 你知道你会有什么下场吗
to Danny fucking Rayburn?!
傻♥逼♥丹尼·雷伯恩
I know it's very cold in here--
我知道这里特别冷
Do you have any fucking idea why I'm standing here?!
你♥他♥妈♥知道我为什么要站在这吗
Why I'm taking the risk that I'm fucking taking right now?
为什么我他妈要冒现在这个险
I can see you're very worked up--
我知道你现在非常激动
Your friends aren't just fucking moving drugs.
你那些狐朋狗友可不只是贩运毒品
They're trafficking people. What are you talking about?
他们走私拐卖♥♥人口 你在说些什么
Your friend. Your friend, Wayne Lowry,
你的朋友 你朋友韦恩·劳瑞
responsible for these two girls' murders.
涉嫌杀害这两位少女
You see them?
你看到了吗
Look at them. Fucking look at them.
看着她们 他妈的给我看着她们
You come in, I'll try to protect you.
你老实交代 我就会尽力保护你
This is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会
After that, you're on your own.
一旦错过 你就好自为之吧
Things cool on your end? Yeah. Just say the word.
你那都还顺利吧 你尽管吩咐吧
Good. We'll move this shit tomorrow.
很好 我们明天运货
Noon. Make sure your guy's at the gas station.
中午 让你的人都到加油站等着
Oh, he'll be there.
我会叫上他的
You know, you keep doing right,
如果你一直这么听从安排的话
and there'll be more in this for you.
以后会给你派更多的活
More is good.
越多越好
Sí, hermano, more is more fucking good.
没错 兄弟 他妈的越多越好
What else you guys got going on?
你们还会运别的东西吗
What else?
什么
Got a good setup.
计划得这么周祥
Seems a shame not to use it for other things.
不运点其他东西可真是说不过去
Like what?
比如什么
Weapons. No. Fuck, no.
武器 不不 绝对不干
Those weapon dudes are lowlife scumbags.
贩枪的都是下层阶级的混♥蛋♥
People. People?
人口 人口
No.
不
Not anymore.
不干了
Why not?
为什么
Had some trouble in the past.
以前惹过麻烦
They may have been spotted.
他们可能已经被发现了
There's no sign of anyone.
一个人都没来
You take the cargo, then I'll dump the boat.
你拿上货物 我把船弃了
Get rid of them.
处理掉他们
We don't have to do that. Please.
我们不必这么做 拜托了
We don't have to.
我们不必
Get rid of them.
处理掉他们
Understood?
听懂了吗
Understood.
懂了
It was a fucking shit storm, bro.
简直就是场灾难 老兄
So you stopped?
所以你就此停手了
Yeah. It's not worth it.
对 不值得
We got a good thing. Be happy with it.
现在这活也挺好 知足吧
Yeah, you're right. I gotta learn to be happy with what I got.
你说得没错 我得学会知足
Right. Tomorrow, then.
行 那就明天见
Noon.
中午
Sí.
拜
Hey, I've got some catalogs for you.
我有些商品名录要给你看看
Catalogs? For what?
商品名录 什么商品
Bridal gowns.
新娘婚纱
I thought we could start looking in Miami
我觉得这周末我们就可以
this weekend and make a day out of it.
去迈阿密开始选起来吧
Oh, you know, Mom, everything's so hectic right now.
妈 现在正是最忙的时候
Maybe we can check in at the end of the week.
要不我们这周末来挑选下吧
Oh, yeah, sure.
行 好的
Look, I know you're busy,
我知道你很忙
but did you have a chance to file those new ownership documents?
但你有空填下这些新的所有权文件吗
For the inn?
旅馆的吗
Yeah. To include Danny.
对 写上丹尼
No, I didn't.
我没空
Why not? Thought we all agreed to sign.
为什么 还以为我们都同意签字了呢
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表