剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, he did, man. Thank you for that. Thank you.
是的 哥们 谢谢你出面帮忙 谢谢
Just don't make me sorry for doing you a favor.
只要你别让我后悔帮你就行
Hey, Joe.
乔
That's two shipments' worth in there.
应该是两艘船的量
Let's see how we did.
验下货
What the fuck, dude?
我♥操♥你在干什么
That's sugar, pendejo.
这是砂糖 傻♥逼♥
So I passed the test? Are we in business?
所以我通过测试了吗 可以入伙了吗
I'll be in touch.
到时候再联♥系♥
That a yes? That's a yes.
这是可以的意思吗 对
You sure?
确定吗
Yeah.
确定
You got some balls, bro.
你还挺有种[蛋]的嘛
I got two balls.
我有两个蛋
Same as you.
和你一样
I guess.
应该是吧
Danny turned us into that family you don't wanna be.
丹尼把我们家变成了我们不想变成的样子
What are you gonna do about Danny, John?
丹尼的事你准备怎么办 约翰
He made a mistake. You gonna do something?
他犯了错 你打算怎么做
All right. Fine, Kevin.
行了 凯文
No more fucking talk. No more fucking talk.
不说了 他妈的不说了
He made a big mistake.
他犯了个大错
And now we're all paying for it.
而我们都将为此付出代价
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表